Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sin-Switch RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:37 pm

Soyeah. Until we know what to do in Unnamed, here we are. Switched Sins include:

Sam: Envy
Anne: Sloth
Tet: Pride
Ella: Greed
Kyo: Gluttony

So...dere we go. I think this was still in France? Why can't anything good ever happen in France?
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 11:02 pm

Anne was sprawled across Louis's couch, knocked out entirely. She had gotten down the stairs that morning before realizing she was still sleepy, and just went back to sleep where she fell. That was thankfully the couch and not the floor. She had woken back up a couple of times before glancing around and putting her head under the cushions. The blonde vaguely wondered if she was sick or something, because while she wasn't the greatest morning person, this was sad in her opinion. She was a sad person, not being able to get her lazy ass up off of the couch. This was another revelation. What was she thinking? She wasn't a sad person, was she? With a small groan the woman decides she wasn't up for a psychological battle about her self esteem.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 11:37 pm

Because the French are awful to Americans, apparently.

Ella, who had actually woken up before nine in the morning, was a little ball of energy, although she was being much more possessive over her bag. She ran upstairs and hid her new treasures under her bed before going back down into the kitchen and sitting on the counter while she ate chips. Louis walked over and tried to grab some, but she slapped his hand away and said, "Mine." He, of course, backed off because she was in a mood, which he wasn't used to but surprisingly okay with.

Sam walked up, looked at the chips and rolled her eyes before stretching a bit while she looked in the pantry, but didn't feel the desire to eat anything. That was new. She looked back at Ella's chips and just glared at the girl, who still wouldn't give them up even under the dagger-sending stare. Sam hated the fact that Ella wouldn't give her the chips.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 11:54 pm

Luka, who was more focused on the odd behavior in the house at the moment, absentmindedly tried to grab some of Ella's chips. And I swear if Ella snaps at her, it'd be on. "So. How is everyone this morning?" The witch asks, looking around the kitchen. It was like she was playing one of those little "What doesn't belong here" games, to be honest. An alert Ella, Sam wasn't eating, Anne was like...dead or something in the living room, and Sickle knew what else.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:04 am

Ella didn't snap, more like subtly put the chips out of Luka's reach, and started smiling at her friend, "I got up at six, and it was awesome! I ran to the beach and had a morning swim before going into town and getting some things. It was the best." At least she was still friendly? Ish? Sam used the distraction to steal Ella's chips, but for some reason, didn't start eating them. Luckily, Ella didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:07 am

"Are you...okay...?" Luka was absolutely freaking perplexed. "Dammit Kostya, did you give her drugs or something?!" Yeah sure, blame the drug dealer, Luka. That made sense. She didn't even know if Kostya was awake at the time. That was just her first logical assumption. Ella was on drugs, Sam had a stomach ache, and Anne was either one or the other. There. Logic. Silly Luka. There's no such thing as logic in this universe.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:19 am

Kostya walked down the stairs, "I don't have any drugs with me. I could get some, though, if you needed them?" He looked at her curiously, wondering why she was talking about drugs at all. This was before they found out he was a drug dealer, Anna.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:20 am

He's Russian, he's bound to be into something illegal or shady. "Did Tet?" Someone fucked up Ella, because she was not supposed to be awake this early. That was weird and unnatural and that was freaking her out more than Sam happening to not eat.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:24 am

"Probably, from the way that Anne's looking." Kostya had noticed the blonde as soon as he knew something was up. And the fact that Sam had food in her hand but was not eating was even worse.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:29 am

"Well shit. This isn't right and I don't like it." Pretty blunt there. But it was true. This wasn't right, and if Kyo and Tet also weren't right, then she was just going to crawl into a corner and have a panic attack.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:34 am

"Sam, why aren't you eating?"
"I'm not hungry."
Neya ran up screaming from downstairs, "WHO GAVE HER CRACK COCAINE? SAM, YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER DO DRUGS AGAIN! DON'T MAKE ME ALMOST TAKE YOU TO REHAB AGAIN!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:37 am

"SHUT UP, DAMMIT!" Anne's helpful little voice came from the couch, before the blonde curled up into a smaller ball and tried to go back to sleep. If they kept yelling, she was going to cut a bitch, seriously.

"...I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks they're drugged?" They had to be. There was no other explanation of this.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:45 am

"YOU SHUT UP IT'S NOT OUR FAULT YOU DIDN'T SLEEP LAST NIGHT, DID YOU NOT HEAR ME? SAM. IS. DOING. CRACK. COCAINE. IT'S NOT A GOOD THING AND IT IS NOT A DRILL, AND OH MY GOD, TET, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"
"I'm not doing drugs."
"...............................What?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:48 am

Anne half-heartedly slings a couch pillow at Neya, missing horribly.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:51 am

Neya walked over to the pillow and threw it straight back at Anne's face before looking back at Sam, "Then what is wrong with you?"
Sam shrugged, "I can not be hungry." She went over to the refrigerator and pulled out a wine, because her drinking problem had nothing to do with Gluttony. She was just a very high-functioning alcoholic.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:55 am

Anne shrugs irritably and just rolls over. Stupid Neya. She'd actually take more action if she wasn't so damn tired. She had no idea what was wrong.

Luka raises an eyebrow at Sam drinking. "At least that's not broken?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:59 am

"That, sadly, can never be broken." Sam said as she chugged the thing, "I do this because it's something I want, something that I've done forever, although, it is slightly affecting me more right now. I feel buzzed already. This might be broken."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:04 am

"Shit." Well, there goes any normality for today. "I don't like this." But Luka? Isn't it your job to rid them of their sin-habits? Yes, but rid them means entirely gone, not replaced by new ones. Or, new ones in the case of Ella and Anne. She had no idea what the fuck was wrong with Sam.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:01 pm

Sam threw the bottle at the wall before giggling and sitting down next to Anne, "Which one are you? I can't... See straight. WAIT! I KNOW! YOU'RE NEYA!" Neya shrieked from the other side of the room. Sam coughed, "Okay, not Neya."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:39 pm

Alex happens to poke his face out from the top of the steps. "Okay. Why is everyone broken? Literally everyone. I swear to Levia if Tet and Kyo are broken too, I quit. Ella should not be awake, Sam should not already be drunk, and Anne should be awake by now." Thanks for your obvious statement, Lucifen. Got any other big newsflashes for us?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:44 pm

Neya looked over at her brother, "Wait. Ella's something. Sam's... Something. Neither are Lust. Anne's obviously Sloth. Is my older brother a lusty pervert?" She looked up the stairs, horrified before running up screaming, "TETSOYA RYUU, I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU AREN'T NORMAL!"

Sam just laughed before her eyes focused on Alex. "OH! YOU'RE THE ONE I WAS LOOKING FOR!" She giggled and got off the couch, flinging herself onto the blonde, "I don't feeeellll right."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:47 pm

"Obviously not. Sam, you are drunk.." Alex sighs. He wasn't going to try to pry Sam off. That wouldn't work, and he wouldn't even attempt it. Not that he wasn't strong. He was, but Sam could still probably beat him up if she wanted to. "Can I help you, Sam?" She was looking for him, after all.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:13 am

Sam shook her head, "No, no, no. That's not it. I'm always drunk. The fact is, I feel too drunk. I feel like a..." She whispered, horrified, "Lightweight."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:15 am

Alex sighs and facepalms. "Maybe today was just not a good day for you to drink? What with everyone acting...weird as fuck and whatnot." He had no idea what was going on, but he was confident to the point of betting money on it that the reason Sam was a lightweight for the day was related to everyone being broken.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:46 am

Sam snorted, "Every day is a good day to drink! Besides which, Luka's not acting weird! And, wouldn't you and Neya have a weird connection to the Gluttony carrier? You guys haven't glomped to someone else, obviously."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sin-Switch RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sin-Switch RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: