HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Random RPing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:12 pm

"Hannibal." Sam said, munching on some chips as Hannibal cut into cooked leg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:14 pm

Alex didn't see anything wrong with this. He actually thought that was pretty fucking funny. "I love irony." Was all he commented, shaking his head and trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:15 pm

Neya snorted, muttering something that only Sam could here which got her kicked again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:21 pm

"Wait, what?" Alex was confused, now. Weren't they going to visit family?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:25 pm

"Don't ask," Sam answered with a sweet, totally fake smile. She moved her eyes towards him for a split second before going back to watching her show.
"Alex, I wanna go. Sam's abusing me and Lily will probably stop her from doing so."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:27 pm

"Well. She might help. Maybe." Alex shrugged, then headed toward the door. He figured Anne was still outside or something. Eh, she'd show up sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:51 pm

Neya got up, "Let's go break into my cousin's house.~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:56 pm

Anne did happen to be outside, and started following when they got back out there.

"...we can just walk in, you know? I have a key." Alex jingles the house key towards Neya, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:03 am

Neya wailed, "But breaking in is more fun!" Such big sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:20 am

"Until we get arrested. //Which can actually happen to Anne and I//." Alex pointed out, realizing just now how important diplomatic immunity was. Dammit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:32 am

Neya shrugged, just going off. She knew where they lived. It's her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:39 am

Dammit Neya, knowing everything.

Alex shrugged helplessly, heading for the front door because he wasn't up to breaking into a house he had the key for. That was a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:57 am

Neya burst in, because she was faster and picked the lock with ease. She was about to scream a greeting, when she almost ran straight into her father's ex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:11 am

Anne screamed, because she'd never met Neya and that totally looked like a random ass stranger breaking into the fucking house. Dammit Neya. Which prompted the rest of the unsuspecting family to appear, confused by a woman breaking into their shit. Except for Lily. She grinned, amused. "Neyaaaa!" She greeted, trying her damned hardest not to laugh.

A large man, presumably the twins' uncle, facepalmed. "Lily, how many times do we have to ask your friends not to break into our house...?" He didn't seem angry, just exasperated. This apparently happened a lot.

Alex got the front door opened, and was greeted by his family crowding...something. This something he presumed was his sister, because she //had// just tried to break into the house.

Anne was the first to speak, however, between them. "Dammit Neya. This is exactly why Alex told you not to break in."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:20 am

Neya was staring at Anne for another second, before turning to her sister, "I thought someone would've told them about me, but whatever." Neya turned to Lily and hugged her quickly, "Sam's hanging at Louis' since she's too distracted with tv. She told me to say hi." Sam also didn't want to get killed by the terrors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:31 am

Lily hugged her new cousin back quickly, still grinning. "It's cool, tv's an acceptable excuse." Especially if it was a good show. Extra points for irony. If Lily was allowed to get the irony, I'm sure she would appreciate it.

"So....anyone want to introduce us to the lady who just broke in through the window?" A smaller boy decided to speak up, frowning. It was true Lily's friends just entered their house without warning, but he'd never met her before. She was new.

"Oh. Right. This is Neya. She's technically but not actually your cousin, but we're totally keeping her. She's awesome." That was a beautiful introduction, Lily.

"Oh. Okay, then." Cele was the one that answered, going back to her book. That was a good enough explanation for her.

Anne didn't say anything, just raised her eyebrows in surprise. She knew Arthur had another daughter, but...didn't really expect to meet her here. She turned to her own children, smiling.

Her children, on the other hand, didn't look ecstatic to see her, but hugged her semi-awkwardly. They hadn't really seen her since before they'd left for Japan. They'd talked to her on the phone every now and then, but other than that, she'd been gone for quite a while. Sue them for being a little sulky.

"Well! Now that we have that cleared up, all of you, come in!" Silvia chose not to say anything about her sister in law's ex-husband's daughter breaking into her house, and turned to the people coming in through the doorway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:36 am

"Actually, we met when you came to visit Anne and Alex a long time ago. You terrorized my older brother. It was hilarious." Neya said, ruffling Cele's hair before shutting up because she actually wanted to scream at her sibling's mother for abandoning them. She was worried on how that affected Alex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:43 am

"Glad to be of service." While Cele's voice was amused, her expression while she read suggested she didn't like her hair being messed up.

"Oh God, please tell me he's not here." Theo was paranoid as shit, looking around for Tet. There were only so many people he terrorized in America, and the list for guys even smaller. That left Alex and Tet on the terrorized list, and Alex wasn't older than her.

Anne was currently asking the twins about things that had been going on, and only receiving short responses from either of them. They were not amused. No one had even told them that Anne would be at Theo's birthday. Although this should be common sense, it still kind of would have been nice to throw that in somewhere. Warnings were cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:59 am

Neya nodded, "He is, but not coming here unless Anne asks him to." She looked over at her sister, then swooped into save them which was clearly not comfortable for them. So she was going to make it uncomfortable for herself. "Hi. I don't want to be avoiding you all night so can we just not do the whole I-hate-my-ex-husband's-bastard-daughter thing because, trust me, I've already beaten myself up enough for being born and ruining two marriages. I don't need to be blamed for ruining this night. I'm sick of being a ruin-er." Neya had a face on, she had a cheery expression and a happy, careless tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:14 am

Well. That certainly surprised Anne. It took her a minute to respond, actually. "To be honest, I don't hate you. It's not your fault, if you look at it logically." And Anne was a very logical person. Neya hadn't chosen to be born to who she was born to. If anyone was to blame, it was her ex-husband and whatever skank he slept around with. But she wasn't going to call Prima a skank to Neya's face, 'cos she had no idea how Neya felt about said skank, and didn't want to make this shit awkward. "I'm sorry if it seemed like that. I was just surprised because you kind of...came in through the window. You're...interesting." 'Interesting' was an appropriate word for Neya. Unlike Arthur, who was opinionated as fuck, Anne was relatively polite to people she just met, even in this situation. This was who Alex took after personality-wise. The one who wasn't rude as fuck.

"Well, now that we have that out of the way, who wants food?" Lily broke the awkward silence after her aunt spoke. Since her mother, father, and brother were speechless, and Cele made some noise like she was trying not to laugh at the awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:26 am

Neya almost cried. If she hadn't been who she was, Anne's just... Amazing response would've crushed her. It was, just on the inside. She stepped back, leaning into Alex. She didn't say anything, she literally couldn't find her voice. So, instead of making everything more awkward, she just looked down at her feet. She couldn't go back to the act and be fake to someone who was so much like the brother she loved, and so... nice. Anne was pretty much everything Neya wanted Prim to be like. No fucking wonder Prim hated her... She wanted to be her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:51 am

Anne held out an arm to hug Neya, almost like a truce sort of thing. Only like a non-verbal, non-awkward truce. The twins seemed to ease up a little bit when this happened. Anne still may hate their father, but at least she didn't hate Neya. That was the main thing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:58 am

Neya accepted, if only to make sure the twins weren't feeling tense again. She didn't know how to interact with a good mom. The mothers in her life were less than normal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:03 am

Anne still wasn't very normal. Don't forget this woman locked the twins in closets when they misbehaved. But compared to Prim, she was a saint.

"So...now that this is cleared up, happy birthday Theo." Anne was the first to speak after this touching moment, looking toward her cousin with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:05 am

Wait the fuck.
The fuck.
Let's just say Neya doesn't know that.
Because... Jesus, no wonder Alex was the good kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   

Back to top Go down

Random RPing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next