Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random RPing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Random RPing - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:30 am

So at some point on this trip to France, Tristan was fully intending on having his family, extended and otherwise, meet his fiancée. Seriously, he wasn't really sure how they had gone so long without meeting Irina, but it was almost like a stroke of luck that all of them had ended up in France around the same time. Haha, yeah. Luck. Everyone you know would disagree, Tristan, then take a look at the dorky look of excitement on your face and feel bad. The entire time he was leading Irina to Louis's house, he was babbling happily about this. Because he was actually really freaking excited. "You're going to love them, 'rina, I promise." Haha. Poor optimistic baby.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 3:53 am

Irina had a bright smile, squeezing her fiancée's hand. What could she say? She was almost eaten three days ago, she was allowed to show her vulnerability to him. The woman wasn't nervous, because Tristan's excitement could lighten up a morgue.

Ella looked at her elbow, "One of the ducks bit me..."
"That's because they don't like you." Sam rolled her eyes, "And you're not going lead them."
Neya was extremely offended, "We are not ducks!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 4:06 am

When they had reached Louis's house, Tristan knocked on the door, still beaming like a humongous freaking dork. He didn't have a key, obviously, and was stuck fidgeting around like a giant puppy.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 4:10 am

Louis bounded down the stairs and opened the door, calling over his shoulder, "Lils! Everyone! Tristan's brought a girl!" He looked back at his best friend's cousin and grinned, "It's good you see you again."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 2:32 pm

Lily slid down the banister when Louis had announced that Tristan had actually brought over a girl, because she's a badass, and badasses just don't use stairs. Stairs and doors were foreign to the woman. When she got to the bottom, she kind of looked at Irina for a minute, before grinning. "You're right, he did." She held out her hand to the shorter woman. "I'm Lily, Tristan's cousin. And this nerd is Louis." He wasn't related, but they were all kind of bumming out in his house, as per usual.

The twins hadn't noticed Louis's announcement, because they were currently playing Smash Bros, which was always going end up in sibling warfare. Currently, it was Anne pointing out how fucking cheap Pikuchu was, and therefore Alex was cheap by association. Alex, on the other hand, was trying to point out how it took skill to use Pikachu, when in reality, all you really had to do was spam Thunder and Volt Tackle. Anne was tuning him out by making cheep noises every time he spoke. Fucking cheap-ass motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 3:42 pm

Louis gave the woman a warm smile, "Welcome to the Home for Wayward Lucifens and Their Gang of Misfits." He frowned, "But don't count yourself in the misfit category. They're all idiots."
Irina just laughed slightly and shook Lily's hand. "Irina," She offered with a forced smile. This blonde reminded her of Sam a little too much. Then something dawned on her, "Wait-Whocifens?" Neya popped up behind Lily, looked at Irina and Tristan's hands, and started dying. She then ran to get Kostya, because this was great.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 3:49 pm

Luka was wondering what the fuck all the commotion was about, so she looked towards the front door. Then she choked on her fucking soda because this was not funny.

Lily had no idea why Neya thought this was funny, but she started laughing too, because... "Wait, you didn't even know his last name?" Beat. "Hey wait a minute you fucking nerd I'm not even a Lucifen!" She has a point. Fuck you and your last name stereotyping, Louis.

"In her defense, I can hardly pronounce hers." Tristan pointed out helpfully, totally not phased by the ensuing chaos or the fact that Neya was laughing her ass off. His family was fucking weird anyway.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 4:00 pm

"I thought it was Lucifan." Irina grumbled, and then dropped her head on his shoulder. At least Luka was choking, she could smile about that.
Louis shrugged, "Close enough. Share a little blood, and you're a Lucifen."
Neya pushed Kostya through the crowd at the door, and Kostya's anger boiled "Moya malen'kaya sestra!" Irina quickly shoved her way to her brother's side and the two started whispering in Russian, Irina quickly trying to calm down him enough to the point where he wouldn't kill Tristan.

Neya just kept laughing.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 4:42 pm

Tristan stepped inside because it was awkward as fuck just kind of standing in the doorway, and while Irina was calming down Kostya - presumably about him - he made his way to his little brother and sister. "What, no welcome hug?" He asked, totally not sad about this. Hugging was weird. He still had to get used to Irina getting all up in his personal space and hugging him. "I'm hurt, you two."

Anne was the first to look up, because she knew her brother was coming by, and was actually happy to see him, because hell yeah awesome big brother. Then she saw his fiancée and decided to point out the obvious. "Frère, votre petite amie est une sorcière."

Tristan frowned, and had to be the stern big brother here. "Annie, qui est pas agréable du tout, il vous suffit de la rencontrer. Qu'est ce qui te fait penser ça?" He crossed his arms, but wasn't too surprised about this. Anne had always been pretty protective over he and Alex both. Not to mention, she could be vindictive as fuck. He also took note of the sarcastic noise Alex made.

Anne shrugged. She'd tried. "Ce n'est rien. Comme tu veux." If Irina so much as hurt one hair on her brother's head though, they would fight. Anne would most definitely lose, but they would fucking fight.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 4:50 pm

Irina nodded at her brother, and then when she turned around, Sam punched her in the face. Irina stood there for a second, before shrieking, "What the fuck?"
"You're using him, and I'm not okay with it." Sam replied with a shrug and then went back to the couch, where she had been watching the twins. Neya started laughing again. Kostya sighed, because good lord.
Neya looked at her not-brother. "We know your wife-to-be. Kostya's her brother, and we've known her for a long time. She apparently had no idea who you were, which makes sense because you don't look like a Lucifen." Neya was going to start being nicer to Irina. She was going to be a Lucifen now. Neya needed to avoid making someone another Prima. "Also most of us already hate her."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 5:03 pm

Hello ft. Alex's phone
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 5:52 pm

Tristan gaped at Sam, and I'm pretty sure if she wasn't a girl, he'd punch her. Using him? Irina wasn't using him. What was with these gu- Oh, they didn't like her. Figures. He finally gets a girlfriend, and his family already knew her. And hated her. "Please don't do that again." He pleaded, shooting a 'what the fuck' look at his brother's girlfriend, before turning to his little sister. "In all fairness, I don't look like a Lucifen, because technically, I'm not?" Truth be told, he loved his adopted family, but it was what it was.

Anne would probably try to be nicer to Irina, and fail because I'm pretty sure she's still scared of her. But she'd try. Alex sincerely didn't give a shit, as long as she didn't kill his brother or anything. Obviously, he was happy, so she couldn't be that much of a bitch to him. Or Tristan was the king of doormats. Which wasn't possible, really, because you're the king of doormats, Alex. Learn your shit.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 6:43 pm

Sam looked at Tristan from her spot on the couch, "No promises. You have no idea who she-" Sam of course, got interrupted. Because when you tell other people's secrets, you get interrupted.
"Sam," Irina said, her cheek still red, "Please don't." Irina would tell him in her own time. Probably on his deathbed but that's only because of her fear.
Anyways. That shut everyone up, because Irina doesn't say please. Even Neya stopped laughing.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 6:53 pm

Yeah, by that point, everyone who wasn't Tristan and Lily were fucking speechless. Neither of them knew why everyone had gone quiet, but decided to break the awkward silence. Lily casually snatched the DS out of Alex's hands, and glanced down at the screen. "Dude. Really? Pikachu?"

Alex facepalmed. "Pikachu is not cheap."

"You're right."

"Wait. I am?"

"Yeah. Pikachu is fucking cheap as fuck."

"That's different?"

"Yeah. Pitt is cheap. Pikachu is cheap as fuck."

Tristan decided to step in, eternally grateful to Lily for breaking the awkward silence. Don't be, Tris, she's going to cash in that favor eventually. "Pikachu's not always cheap. He's just cheap if you use him like that."

Then Luka stepped in, because she was still actually in the room. And hadn't died from breathing in soda. Wow. "Doesn't change the fact that Pitt's cheap, though." Because apparently Luka's been dragged into a couple of games, go figure. Don't get comfy, though, Irina. Luka's only doing this for Tristan, because he's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 7:32 pm

That is one thing they actually agree on. Tristan is awesome. In fact, she wanted to be at his side now. Unfortunately for her, he was still an awkward nerd so she had to learn how to get past it. So, Irina then went to the armchair where Kostya was brooding, and perched herself on the arm. She started talking to him in hushed Russian, and his eyes went wide. They were in their own world, not caring about the game. Ella looked over and raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 8:30 pm

The Lucifen siblings and their cousin, on the other hand, were now battling each other to the death on the DS to determine how cheap some characters were. This dorky-ass family, though. Irina, how in the world did you even meet Tristan? Basically, it was Anne and Tristan versus Alex and Lily, and they literally chose the shittiest characters in the game. Tristan kind of wanted to drag Irina into this, because maybe if she started doing things with his little siblings, they'd get along better. He wanted to show them that she was really cool, but he also didn't really want to start shit with his friends and family. He looked over at his fiancée like he was asking if she wanted to come over as well.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 8:51 pm

Irina didn't even have to look, she just messed up her brother's hair (they were dorky too, in private moments), and sat next to Tristan, on the side furthest from Sam, who only glared. Irina ignored her and looked at the screen, "The yellow thing is useless. Why are you even doing that?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 9:09 pm

"Because Tristan's a little punk-ass that likes hitting people with thunderbolt on the other side of the screen." Lilly pointed out matter-of-factly.

"You're just mad because I'm winni- Oh fuck! No! Pikachu down! Pikachu down!" Tristan had just been eliminated from the round. He grinned sheepishly to Irina. "You want to go the next round?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 9:32 pm

Irina shook her head, "It's okay, you need to redeem yourself. The yellow thing isn't working out for you."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 10:00 pm

Louis walked into the living room a little later, and turned off the game. "You are all going to civilly have dinner together, because I refuse to have a repeat of last night." He gave a pointed glare at his cousin, who just looked on innocently. "You will all be nice to each other," He shot a glance at Sam, "Without violent." He turned to the others, "No sassy insults, no screaming and if we find hidden weed in the chicken, I am going to kill you, Kostya."
Ella smiled, giving her cousin a pat as she walked into the dining room. Sam and Neya were grumbling as they followed her. Kostya just grinned happily, like it was his best hiding space. How was he to know the duck was for old ladies in Louis' book club? Why was he even in a book club? Who ate duck?
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 10:24 pm

"I still can't believe you're in a book club with a bunch of old ladies." Lily thought that was hilarious. "I'm pretty sure the weed in the duck was the most interesting part." The blonde shot a thumbs up at Kostya.

"I can't believe you stuffed weed inside of a duck." Luka was the next to comment, trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 3:19 am

"No, I hid mushrooms inside a duck." Kostya corrected, "Louis thinks that LSD is in the turkey as well. I don't know why, I mean, the mushrooms made sense inside a duck. Who would eat a duck? Especially with mushrooms in it. That's nasty." The Russian only shrugged and walked into the kitchen.
Irina squeezed Tristan's shoulder before following her brother, "Does Uncle Vissy know about this?" She asked as the two went out of earshot.

Louis glared at Lily, "I resent you." Damn, bro. Ella snorted at this and started to hum why the fuck you lying, why you always lying in tune as she left the room.
Sam paused, "Am I seriously the only person who has a problem with having dinner with that psychopath?" She looked around the room, extremely confused.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 9:39 am

Luka hung back to talk to Sam, as did Alex. Anne and Tristan went on ahead, but those two stayed back. "No, you're not." Luka was probably about as happy as Sam with this arrangement. "The only thing that makes this okay is that if Irina steps a toe out of line, there is a room full of people wanting to kill her. If she even looks slightly threatening to Tristan, then Anne will probably break her legs." His sister was extremely protective over the less snarky of her two brothers. Alex could defend himself with a smartass comment and the fact he could break arms with zero effort. Tristan would do neither.

"Is Anne even capable of breaking legs?" Luka pointed out, raising an eyebrow at the thought.

"No, but I am." If Anne got pissed, Alex would probably soon follow. "As is Neya." He was pretty sure they would team up to protect their big brother.

"No you don't.~" Lily shot back cheerfully, not taking him seriously at all. She was too awesome to resent.

Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 2:41 am

"I liked punching her. I'll do that again." Sam nodded, but then shook her head, "It's not just about Tristan. Don't get me wrong, that's a big part," The redhead gave Alex a short smile before turning to Luka. "But it's Irina. She was trying to kill us like three days ago."

Louis glared at the blond, while Ella brought the food to the table. Kostya inspected the chicken, just to be sure. He hesitated before saying, "Louis was overreacting." If there was a little weed, they wouldn't be able to tell. If there wasn't, that's great.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 2:51 am

"Irina's always trying to kill us." Luka pointed out, then mumbled something that sounded suspiciously like 'vindictive little bitch', before continuing with, "It's nothing really new. She tries to kill us, we don't die, end up killing each other, and then we're reborn in a couple of hundred years and start over again. How many times has she actually killed us?"

"Didn't she kill you once?"

"Once. Shut up you little shit." Because Alex is a little shit that reminded Luka that she was dead once. Fuck him. "Besides. You were her bitch once. You can't talk."

That effectively shut Alex up, because he had been her bitch and he should feel the shame radiating from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random RPing
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: