Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Children of Pandora's Box

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 6:34 pm

"I'm not old...I just. Too damn early." Luka could probably better handle this around noon. Not old, just lazy as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 12:26 am

Dylan basically just wanted someone to mess with, because she was so freakin' bored. "Finnnneee. But just so you know, even Ella has you beat."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 12:30 am

"Eh. Ella has everyone beat at being lazy." Luka didn't try too hard to give a shit. Ella had an excuse to be lazy as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 12:48 am

Dylan shook her head, "No, not what I mean. Ella has you beat for not being lazy and actually getting up in the morning like a normal adult."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 12:51 am

"Oh." That was new. "Eh. I still don't care." Fuck being a normal adult. We all know Luka is 1/3 mature adult, 1/3 ADHD six year old, and 1/3 irresponsible teenager. I'm kind of surprised that between her and Kyo, the kids she has living with her survived this long.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 3:36 am

"I never said you would." Dylan snorted, standing up again. She turned away from her sort-of Aunt to address Anya, "I'm sorry this has been a boring first day." Not only had Wal-Mart been a fail, but so had snooping through Luka's things. Dylan knew Luka was hiding things. It was a huge disappointment that she didn't get the chance to look.
Anya shook her head, giving Dylan a polite smile as she finally stood straight, not cowering behind Ivan any longer. "Please none of that." She couldn't find the correct words, so she figured that would do. "Everything is wonderful." It was truly unclear if she was saying that to be nice, or if she actually meant it, but it seemed to lean towards the latter.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:16 pm

"So...who to bother next ?" Dani was sure everyone was awake right now, and they probably weren't getting anything out of Luka's computer. Darn.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 12:49 am

Dylan snorted, "Nah. Ene, computer." Ene nodded and sat down, getting to work.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 12:52 am

"Get off the computer." Luka replied, not even looking towards the kids. Granted, there were no mind breaking sin secrets on the computer or anything, but there was a bunch of other things teenage kids shouldn't be butting their shit into on there as well.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 1:01 am

Ene turned towards Luka, "Didn't you leave? You should leave, Aunt Luka. We'll do the same." Later. After she hacked into the computer.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 1:04 am

"I'll believe that maybe in a million years." Try her, she had a million years literally to test that theory. "Out. Now." Aunt Luka was not amused.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 1:29 am

Ene groaned, and begrudgingly got up while Dylan headed out the window. As Ene followed her out, Anya was the only one who was fucking normal and asked, "May I go out the door?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 1:31 am

Held bless this child. "You can, thank you." Luka was glad her child was relatively fucking normal, holy shit. Still had a badass dog but was normal enough to consider doors as an exit option.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:28 am

Anya didn't exactly know where it was, but she was awkward as fuck when she didn't know how to speak a language well. She literally just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:33 am

"Syuda." Luka has the language barrier covered, Anya, don't worry. In a (technically) friendlier tone of voice than before, the witch gestured for the girl to follow her out of the office.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:38 am

Before Anya could even react, Ivan got up and made his way towards Luka. Once she actually processed what had happened, Anya looked up as the shock sprawling out on her face but it only took a second before a delighted smile broke out, "Spasibo bol'shoye!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:38 am

"Eto ne beda." Luka shrugged, leading the child to the front door. This one was less annoying than her nominal nieces and nephews, she decided. Although that's pretty damn biased on her part.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:14 am

"Ne k dveri, za govoryashchiy po-russki vmesto angliyskogo pryamo seychas." Anya was talking effortlessly now, a direct change from before. Her accent even seemed thicker. "Ne poymite menya nepravil'no, ya lyublyu yazyki. No kogda ya snachala izuchaya, ya nenavizhu, kogda lyudi vysmeivayut menya za eto, poetomu ya prosto otkazyvayus' govorit'."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:16 am

"Ponyatno. Yazyki mogut byt' dovol'no trudno uchit'sya. Vy ne yedinstvennyy, kto boretsya s etim." Luka had totally forgotten the door by now. "I ya somnevayus', chto vy budet poslednim, libo."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:54 pm

"YA prosto khochu , chtoby imet' vozmozhnost' govorit' svobodno." Anya admitted, forgetting the door herself. Ivan just sat back down, because although he probably could figure out where the door was, he would wait for Anya. "YA nenavizhu, chto ya ne mogu normal'no govorit' , chto ya , kazhetsya, ne takoy umnyy, kak ya na samom dele yavlyayus' ."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:20 pm

"Vy dolzhny ispol'zovat' eto v svoyu pol'zu ." Luka advised, before continuing, "Nachnite govorit' po-russki vokrug malen'koy blondinki . Eto budet urod yeye k chertyam." And if this girl was any child of hers, she should enjoy trolling. Please enjoy trolling, Anya.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 1:20 am

Anya was raised by Kostya, and she was used to being a perfect friend. She, however, was still Luka's daughter. "Nikogda ne dumal o takikh yazykakh, kak , chto ." She grinned slyly, "Nebol'shoy blondinka , vy govorite? YA dolzhen imet' eto v vidu na budushcheye."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 1:26 am

"Prosto pishcha dlya razmyshleniy." Luka returned, with her own smirk. "Ona s trudom ponimayet svoi sobstvennyye yazyki." Stop corrupting children, Luka. There's a reason Kostya is a better parent.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 1:57 am

"Yesli blondinka govorit chto-nibud' ne govorya uzhe o moyem imeni," Anya asked with a polite smile. She didn't know what else to say, but Luka had quickly become someone she liked and she honestly loved being able to speak her native tongue to someone other than her father.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 2:42 am

"Ya ne budu govorit' nichego." Luka promised, nodding. She never saw or heard anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of Pandora's Box
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: