Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Children of Pandora's Box

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:46 am

"I do not take responsibility for everyone being related. Whichtheytotallyare. Allofthem." To be fair, Ene being left unsupervised in her house was more of a thing to be avoided than Anya being unsupervised.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:53 am

"I did not decide who my mother and her siblings decided to marry and/or have children with." Hint hint wink wink nudge nudge wow is Ene the new Neya or what.

Anya, however, was getting into trouble. "Pyotr?" She then went on a long rant, because the last time she had seen this cousin, he had stolen her favorite toy and no one but her father had believed her. She started cursing at the older boy, and then finally asked, "What are you in America for?" when she realized he was supposed to be in Russia for her father.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:04 am

"Neither did I." I actually think Luka caught ob to that one, and gave Ene a suspicious look because holy shit she knows too much. Maybe Luka should have seriously aimed with that stapler.

"Huh? Oh...uh...Anya! Weird seeing you here. Aha..." Just like...imagine the Russian because I'm too lazy for translation.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:15 am

"Well, you did decide who you had children with." Damn it, Ene. Stop it. You're confusing Dylan.

Yeah so am I. Let's just say Chrome is translating our translated Russian back to English. Shhhh. "Weird seeing me here? Cousin, you're meant to be in Russia! The entire Family has known where Father and I were moving to for the last six months." Anya paused. "Did father send you to watch me? I told him to cut it out! He hasn't done this since I was ten! What does he think you're going to protect me from? A cat? I'm just as strong as you, if not more so." Then she thought that one through, "How did you get into the house? Why are you down here?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:25 am

"Actually, your father sent me here for...other business." Said cousin replied awkwardly. He didn't know how far Anya knew their "family" extended, and was going to tread carefully through this before Kostya ended him. "But I am not watching you, no, your father knows you can gandle yourself." Then he mumbled something that sounded suspiciously like, "...and I doubt he'd think you were in any danger here..."

Luka was clearly reconsidering the stapler by this point. "Out. You can be in any other room of my house but here. Go play with your cousins or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:40 am

Anya raised an eyebrow, "With all the obvious family signs here---Oh my god! Is this a house of the business? Do I have more cousins here?" Anya's voice cracked, "Is Aunt Irina and Cousin Nicolas here?" Terror filled her eyes. She knew how her father got while talking to her aunt.

"Come on, Dylan, let's go find another laptop." Ene started pulling her cousin out of the room. She could hack into Luka's computer if it was synced up with another's with ease. Yeah, this was much more important than Anya's location.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:45 am

This actually made the cousin laugh. He worked with both Kostya and Luka, and knew the latter couldn't stand 'Aunt Irina'. "Yes, and no. This is a house that goes al o ng with the business, and if your aunt was here, you would know. Trust me. Your aunt and your father's...friend don't get along very well." If Irina ever stepped foot inside Luka's house I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be standing today.

Luka didn't try to stop them, just shrugged and mumbled something about not missing next time. Awh, Luka you big softie, you know you wouldn't hurt Ene. On purpose.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:49 am

"Then this... Luka, she's father's friend? I've met all the subleaders. Why has she not come to any reunions? I know they're like little wars, but still." Anya liked Luka. The woman was smart, pretty, and Anya couldn't see anything wrong with her.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:55 am

Anya sweetie, you haven't known Luka long enough. There's a lot wrong with her. The cousin pauses before answering this one. "Luka is not....in the family. She is in charge of another family, and just happens to be friends with your father. So she's not a subleader. She's the leader of another one." He tried to explain. "And she's not very fond of your aunt. I'm pretty sure the last time Irina came in here....yeah, that was a pretty big mess. Very messy. Not fun."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:00 am

Anya nodded, this all making sense to her now. "The last time I saw Aunt Irina, it lasted for one minute before she started saying things my father didn't find appropriate."
"Oh, now, my darling niece, you act like what I was saying was bad." A voice came from behind her. She looked at the young boy, "Shoo, little boy. Go find leader."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:07 am

At the sight of his boss's sister, the cousin pales considerably and heads off in the direction of Luka's office. This should be amusing.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:11 am

Irina's mouth formed a sly, amusing smirk. "I'm surprised that the woman didn't sense me."
Anya raised an eyebrow, "She's not a damn witch, Irina." Her aunt cackled like a villain in a bad horror movie.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:17 am

"...I'll get you, my pretty! And your little dog, too!" Boop. We found Luka, who decided to mock Irina's laughter. Yup. Shit would be going down. "Want something to drink, Irina? I'm pretty sure I have some pesticide around here somewhere." Any good mood she was in from finally getting meet Anya was totally killed the minute that poor cousin came into her office and announced Irina was here.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:25 am

"No, I'm okay, but I have some drain cleaner in a bottle if you want something better than pest control." Irina winked, "Also. The Wicked Witch of the West was actually wronged in that story, as she was only trying to get shoes back from the woman who killed her sister. In every version of Oz, she's in the right."
"Am I Dorothy in this metaphor?" Anya asked, and why they all had knowledge of The Wizard of Oz is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:28 am

"See Irina? You just ruined it. Click your heels together and get the fuck out of my house unless you have something to tell me worth my time." Luka griped, glaring at the older woman.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:31 am

Irina shrugged, "Well, I'm actually just here to see you squirm. After all, I have information you don't want getting out. I've had it for many, many years. It's just been gathering dust until it became useful." The fact that her information was now useful was all pointing to Anya.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:36 am

"Get out of my house before I call the cops. Breaking into houses is illegal, you know. If I shot you it would totally be in self defense." Yeah. Sure. Self defense. You sound absolutely terrified, Luka.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:58 am

"You're going to shoot me in front of my niece? No matter who you are, Luka, Kostya would never forgive you for taking away Anya's only other blood relative." Irina wrapped her arms around the girl's shoulders, who looked extremely uncomfortable there. In fact, Anya was scared of the woman putting her in a headlock.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:06 am

At this, Luka bristled in anger. "I think he would very well understand. Besides, she looks like a kid being hugged by one of those evil clowns - oh, wait." Anya lived in the Family, she was pretty sure she was used to people getting shot. And hell, blood related or not, she was pretty sure her daughter and Irina weren't exactly close. The terrified expression gave that much away.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:42 pm

Anya dropped down and slipped out of Irina's grasp before the woman even knew what happened, "Not that I don't just love seeing you, Irina, can we please refrain from putting me in the middle of this? I don't know either of you. If you want to destroy something, at least make it something that affects her, not my father." Anya turned away from her aunt as she said, "I also don't care in the least about the information you have, because it mostly seems bullshit."
"It's about your mother." Irina was not going to get outsmarted, out sassed, by a child. No matter who her parents were, Irina wasn't going to let anyone even think that they won against her.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:53 pm

"See? She has sense. She already knows you're full of bullshit." Anya's comment about Irina's information was absolutely hilarious for Luka. Even better considering this time the information that she was talking about actually wasn't bullshit, but whatever Anya wanted to believe.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:07 pm

Anya didn't even listen to Luka, her eyes were trained on Irina, "You're lying. Father wouldn't have told you, but not me."
"Your father didn't have to tell me. He was only in love with one whore his entire life." Irina looked at Luka, "And considering who she married, I'm right about the whore part, right Luka?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:15 pm

"You should leave your brother's personal life out of polite conversation. It wasn't really any of your business." Luka commented casually, examining her nails without looking at Irina. Because acting nonchalant was Luka's special talent. Motherfucking poker face. Inwardly she was wondering if there was something nearby she could preferably stab Irina with, however.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:18 pm

Irina laughed, "Of course, his love life isn't my business." She looked at Anya, "It's her's."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:21 pm

"It's also not your business to decide what's other peoples' business. Especially since you don't really care whether she knows or not." Luka replied, stopping the inspection of her nails to fix a cold glare on the cat, specifically, not the human. "If Kostya wants to share who her mother is, then that's understandable, but you're meddling into something you have no right to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of Pandora's Box
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: