Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Children of Pandora's Box

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:24 am

"Lies." End of story.

The mafia guy just nodded blankly and doubted his sanity and not Anya.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:47 am

Neya shook her head, and Dylan smirked at her dad, "I won."

Mafia Guy #2 jumped out of his skin when Anya screamed in frustration and slammed her father's office doors. "Secretive little shit! Lezha ublyudok ottsa! Comment ose-t-il que si peu de moi? Ich werde seinen Glauben zu beenden, dass er mir nicht sagen, was, wenn es das letzte, was ich tue!" Mafia Guy #2 was about to piss himself. He didn't know how Anya picked up Boss Luka's habit of ranting in different languages but he hated it.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:01 am

Mafia guy #1 was scared as shit too, but in the hopes of being a good person, he asked, "...is everything okay, Anya?" Because he and his mafia bro were scared as fuck right now.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:05 am

Anya turned to him, simply screamed, and his arm caught on fire. She stopped screaming and stared, because Jesus Christ she was a firebender. Yes, ALTA references 15 years in the future. Kostya didn't know what to let her watch so he just had Ella send him DVDs.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:08 am

Unlike Anya, the mafia guy kept screaming. Because his fucking arm was on fire. And it was spreading. You're certainly your aunt's niece, Anya. Burning innocent people.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:12 am

Kostya came out of his office, and in Mafia Guy #2's perspective, the sprinklers were suddenly on. Because yes, Kostya had fire safety in his house. He knew his sister well. He pulled out his phone, calling Ella.

She was hesitant to pick up, but something felt wrong. "What?" She whisper-yelled into the phone. Then her eyes widened, mouth dropped at she hung up. She turned to Luka, but not before composing herself. "So, I have to go take care of something..."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:15 am

Luka shrugged. "Go for it, I'm fine." That face was more important than her freaking out inwardly. She was mostly fine by now, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:21 am

Ella would've invited her friend along, but she was honestly much too used to being Anya's mother-figure that it didn't even cross her mind. She knew Anya needed someone, and her brain just put in that person as herself. As she walked out, she called Kostya again. "Don't do anything stupid, okay? She'll be fire-fine! Fine!"

Mafia Guy #2 had been recording this, because of course he needed video evidence. He sent it out on Snapchat, because don't all Mafia workers have Snapchat?, with the caption: What happens when you question the boss's teenage daughter. The video ended after the sprinklers started, but you could still hear Anya's swear words start up again, spilling out like a waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:26 am

Mafia Guy #1 was still screaming, even after the flames were put out. Because:
1.) His sleeve was reduced to ashes
2.) His arm more than likely had fucking third degree burns on it.
3.) The boss's daughter set him on fucking fire. With nothing.

He'd better get one hell of a worker's comp.

Luka didn't have a problem with this, because she honestly didn't know how the fuck to deal with this. How do you punish your daughter for setting an innocent bystander on fire? Dump a bucket of water on her? Who fucking knew.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:38 am

Once Ella got there, she forced pills down Mafia Guy #1 and applied a creme to sooth the burn. She then shooed the grunts off with a wave of her hand as she started trying to explain things to Anya. "So, once upon a time, there was a princess, and she was born to a king with an absent queen-"
"If you continue, you'll be set on fire." Anya warned, eyes narrowing.
"Anya!"
"It's not like I have control, father!"
"I'm calling Neya." A minute later, Ella handed over the phone.
Anya screamed, "I'M NOT HARRY POTTER NEYA" She broke the phone.
"Well then."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:40 am

Thankfully Mafia Guy #1 was passed the fuck out by now, so he wasn't making this any more confusing by demanding an answer.

Alex had totally forgotten the kids were there by that point. "Do I get a prize for guessing the wizard, Neya?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:44 am

Kostya looked at Ella, who just stared back. "Would you two stop and just tell me what the hell is going on?"
Irina showed up, because she was friends with the grunt on Vine. Any way to spy on her brother, after all. "Anya! You take after me! You don't know how pleased I am! So, you've finally come into your powers and I'm here to offer-" Ella was like nope and shoved her out the door.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:45 am

Luka will thank you for that later, Ella. We really don't need a mini Irina.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:07 am

Ella and Kostya started up their silent conversation, while Anya did research on her phone. After a few minutes, she asked, "Are we the cause of the tsunami in Japan? That's when you met Ella, right dad?"
Kostya groaned, and Ella laughed. "Your aunt did something stupid, and yes, she's the reason."
"I don't want magic."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:09 am

No one cares if you want magic, Anya. You have to get over it. There are starving victims of the tsunami in Japan that would kill for your magic.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:27 am

Well you know what? Anya's scared of the responsibility of adulthood and of being the heir to a drug mafia. She doesn't need more shit to add to her pile of crap.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:29 am

Yeah but now she can burn anyone who challenges her drug mafia. Something tells me the guys aren't forgetting this anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:36 am

No one's going to come around her for like, at least a year.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:39 am

Of course not.

Luka eventually saw the Snapchat thing and debated mentally on going to help. She didn't doubt that's what Ella ran off to fix. Hell, if Ella had it covered, did she need to go help?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:54 am

Reasons why Luka is not the best mother.

Anya was throwing a fit again. "How the hell is this possible? Why can I make fire? Can I do other stuff? Is Aunt Irina actually an evil witch? I used to compare her to an evil witch. To her face. Is that why she was laughing?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:56 am

"That's why." Fuckit, I'm bored so go help, Luka. "You set people on fire because fire. It's less of a headache to question it."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 6:55 pm

Anya jumped, "I set people on fire because of anger, anger directed at you."
"I don't see how burning goats is directed towards your mother," Kostya pointed out, and then a small flame started by his foot that he easily put out.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 7:02 pm

"Or burning living people." Luka also pointed out logically. "If you're angry at me, set me on fire. I don't recommend doing that, but hell, if it makes you feel better." She wasn't going to sit there and get burned to death, obviously, but still.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 6:54 pm

Anya just glared at her mother, and a curtain that was slightly past Luka was set alight. At least it wasn't Luka herself. Ella started pushing Anya towards the door, "Let's go out back if you're going to be experimenting with your powers, alright dear?" Anya grumbled, but listened to Ella. She didn't want to make her house a bonfire.
Kostya sighed, "Thank you." He looked at Ella, who manipulated the wind for a second before the fire in the curtain was gone. She high tailed it to Anya's side, not wanting to be anywhere near Kostya and Luka. Kostya gave Luka a small smile, "I know what you're trying to do, but I can handle it. I've gone fifteen years raising her. You don't have to feel guilty about this. We made our choices a long time ago." Of course he was fucking perfect in her presence. When he hadn't been around her for awhile, he was able to pity himself. Now he just didn't care, because she was there.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 7:31 pm

Luka sighed, demeanor changing as well. "It's not so much guilt as it is worry, Kostya." She gestured toward the burnt curtain, the burnt shoe, and the burnt goon lying on the floor still passed out. "Okay so maybe it's kind of guilt too, because something tells me shit started burning after she broke into my house with Ene and Dani, but still." It concerned her, quite frankly, that her daughter hated her enough to piss her off to the point where she could burn goats and people without any sort of guilty reaction from the experience. Anya might be a great kid now, but Kostya's sister ate that shit up. Luka didn't want Anya turning into some pyromaniac, world destroying demon just because she hated her. While that may seem like a ridiculous worry when it was probably just an angsty teenage tantrum, the witch didn't put it past Irina to spring on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of Pandora's Box
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: