HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Children of Pandora's Box

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:59 am

"Because you're riding a desiccated corpse like a po- nevermind." Luka gave up reasoning to Dylan. There was no such thing. "Alex, Neya, I wouldn't bring Ron around your house. Pretty sure Sam would kill both of you. And Ron." She gestured toward the zombie-pony to make her point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:08 am

"And the fact that Casey's girlfriend is over, I know." Neya replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:10 am

"Yep. And the fact I have to pay her water bill now. Sam's had a long morning."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:58 pm

There was screaming coming from the house, and although Neya was very curious, she would know what happened later. "Why the water bill?" Dylan asked, confused. She had no idea about Anya or her mother, so this was just a random thing. "Did you loose a bet or something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:41 am

"Yeah. That's exactly what happened." Luka nodded in agreement. Granted, she hadn't lost a bet, but hell, if Dylan was going to give her a reason, might as well use it, right? She was too lazy to come up with a better one, and that one right there was perfectly good.

Alex gave Luka a look that looked more like, 'Lost a bet, my ass'. Suddenly, the man was scared about the shape his yard was going to be in by the time he went and looked at it. The scene in his head was like some sort of post-apocalyptic wasteland, complete with zombies. He gave a small glance toward Ron. It would be nice if he had some friends, wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:52 am

Dylan raised an eyebrow at Luka's full agreement. Suspicious.

I don't know how to reply
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:55 am

Luka raised an eyebrow right back at Dylan. "Yes?" Oh God she was suspicious. This should be fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:04 am

"What was the bet about?" Dylan asked, raising her own eyebrow. This is great. Dylan's got a plan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:13 am

"I bet that, for once, your mother wouldn't torch the yard when she was trying to barbeque something. Clearly, the odds were not in my favor from that. So now I have to pay the bill." That seemed solid enough, and she totally ignored that sarcastic look from Alex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:39 am

"That's a stupid bet that you would never agree to." Dylan snorted, "Why would you do something that is obviously not going to work out for you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:44 am

"Because Luka is a shit gambler." Alex pitched in helpfully, causing Luka to glare. "Always go with the entire hard going up in flames, Luka. Always." He advised. Always go with the flames. Whether it was Sam cooking or Anya practicing.

Luka beaned Alex in the head with the burnt tennis ball. "I am not a shit gambler."

"Then why is the yard on fire?"

"..."

"Because you can't gamble." Alex was enjoying this, because of she contradicted him, then she'd have to admit whatever she and Sam had been up to before the screaming had started.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:14 am

Dylan grinned at her dad. Because parent goals, much? Anya just shook her head, because Luka was weird. Ene and Neya shared a look. No one said anything because I'm awkward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:20 am

All of the parents are weird, Anya. You get used to it. You just had the bad luck to get Luka, who was on the weirder side of the spectrum. And who was getting pissed that she couldn't contradict Alex without revealing magic and getting killed by the various other weird parents.

And Alex knew this. The little jackass had a shit eating grin on his face currently
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:50 am

Dylan smirked at Luka, because her dad was awesome, and the woman had been pwned. Ene wasn't interested in their argument and was wondering how Dylan was fairing on top of Ron, and if the zombie was tired or not. Such strange thoughts.

"Luka, just realize that the choices you make in life aren't always the best." Neya smirked, "Especially when betting on an outcome."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:12 pm

Luka shot a glare at Neya, but just grumbled under her breath. Then she pointed out the obvious. "You're the one with the zombie in the yard, idiot. There's no way Sam's letting you bring it in the house." She retorted. "Especially with Casey's girlfriend in there. She's already going to be pissed about the kids seeing him." Which made her think: was it okay to talk about magic now, after all? These guys had just watched Alex and Neya resurrect a freaking zombie, after all. Magic existing was probably the least of Sam's pointless worrying right now.

"The zombie in the yard isn't the point."

"The zombie in the yard is completely and totally the point." Because Luka knew that Alex was trying to point out that Sam hadn't set the yard on fire. But Alex had a zombie. She thought he won the irresponsible award, not her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:32 pm

"Mom's done worse things," Dylan said after thinking about it for a second. "I mean, Chubby should've died years ago." She looked at her dad, "Are you sure that Chubs isn't her daemon? It would explain so much. And I'm sure Goat is your own. Or maybe it's switched. I can't tell if Mom hates Goat or loves him."
Ene groaned, "Not the daemon theory again! I regret ever showing you those books!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:21 am

"Mywhat?" Alex was so lost. "But no, Chubby and Goat aren't that, and yes, your mother thinks Goat is awesome - which he is - even if she pretends she doesn't." Because no one could deny the awesomeness of Goat.

"It's an awesome goat, but still a creepy goat." Luka pointed out. "You met the goat after you tried to punch your mother-in-law, and then you went to IHOP with it and questioned nothing."

"Exactly. It wouldn't go to IHOP if it wasn't an awesome goat. That's an amazing judge of character. Except the little fucker tried stealing the forks."

"I didn't say it wasn't an awesome goat."

"Oh yeah." Someone is just proud of his one goat, obviously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:44 am

"His goat is more important than his children," Dylan whispered to Anya, who nodded in understanding. Their dads were more alike than Dylan knew.

Speaking of his other children, Casey started screaming. Fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:48 am

Alex freaks the fuck out at Casey screaming. "WaitwhatjusthappenedCaseydidRontrytoeatyourbrainsIswearwe'retraininghimnottodothat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:36 pm

"Alex, relax, Ron is literally right--" Neya turned, then laughed, "Heading towards the screaming, of course."

Meanwhile, Casey's scream was joined by a more high-pitched one, and Sam's yelling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:56 am

"Oh crap." Alex took off after the surprisingly quick zombie. "Ron. Ron, buddy? Away from the house. C'mon." Yeah, they were dead. They were very much completely dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:39 pm

Neya laughed and Dylan went to investigate, both going into the house. This should be interesting. Even I currently don't know what's going to happen and I'm about to write it. I had a plan, but I forgot it soooo... Let's see.

Casey was still screaming, but it was more in like, short bursts of terror. Julia had stopped, and was now looking at her boyfriend in deadpan. Sam was yelling at him to shut up, and directing the water towards Meelo, who was running around with a torch. A legit torch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:49 pm

Ron wandered into the backyard a second before Alex, and unfortunately came into contact with Meelo's torch. And zombies are combustible. So now Ron was also freaking the fuck out and Alex was trying to calm the zombie down and Sam was trying to keep Meelo from burning all of the shit and Julia has more balls than Casey. All while Neya was laughing her ass off.

I love this family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:09 pm

Sam started freaking out, because what in hell was Ron doing here?! She couldn't take the hose off Meelo until the torch was out, so she started screaming, "STOP! DROP! ROLL!" Repeatedly. Hopefully Ron would do them in the correct order, or at all. Fire safety training whoop.

Neya was still laughing, and Dylan went over to talk to Julia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:13 pm

Ron did not do it in the correct order; dropping, rolling for a second, then stopping entirely. Which did nothing to stop the raging fire. Alex resigned himself to beating at the flames with a welcome mat.

Luka had followed the others in at some point, but like Neya, she was too busy laughing to be helpful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   

Back to top Go down

Children of Pandora's Box
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next