Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Children of Pandora's Box

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:54 pm

"He's a fatass on the inside," Ene whispered to her in horror. "I've had full-grown football players sit on me weigh less." Casey just scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:00 pm

"So he's a fatass in a skinny body? Seems legit." Dani then tried to figure out how fatass Casey fit inside skinny Casey. It was mind boggling to her.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:04 pm

"It's bigger on the inside," Ene explained when she saw her cousin's face.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:11 pm

Dani nodded, like this made sense. "So he's a fatass in a skinny body?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:12 pm

Ene nodded, "And when he sits on you, it's like three hundred pounds on your lap."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:15 pm

"Oh. Okay.~" Bless her heart, she's a little slow sometimes. Early riser, yes. High school valedictorian, no.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:20 pm

"Now, go distract a cashier or something." Ene said, needing to get on a computer.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: The Time I'm Just Super Bored   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:07 am

Casey almost yelled when his sister was attacked by a very large dog, or when a blonde girl attacked him, but to his disbelief, he actually managed not to make some unmanly squeal like usual. He had to spit out a braid and try not to freak out that some random girl was now toppled over him while her dog didn't stop sniffing his sister. The blonde pushed herself off him and with a shockingly authoritative tone (not to mention the thick Russian accent) demanded, "Ivan, Vniz! Syad'te." Casey managed to get up (for someone so small, the girl had tackled him like a linebacker) and make sure with a quick glace that his sister was okay (she was laughing and petting the dog now). The blonde turned to him and started spouting out, "Bozhe moy, my apolozhizes! He took off! Ivan never would hurt people!"
Dylan was quicker to comfort the girl than her brother, "It's alright," She assured the girl with a smile and asked, "Is he a bear hunting dog?" The girl's eyes widened and nodded while Dylan's eyes lit up, "Oh, I have a mix! My Massie is my baby!" Dylan pulled her hair up in a ponytail and started petting Ivan again, because manners didn't apply to her and she didn't really care either way.
Casey, however, was a gentleman. "I'm Casey, the person currently wanting to steal your dog is my sister, Dylan." He held out his hand, and instantly regretted it when the girl's death grip almost crushed his hand.
She wasn't shy, her warm brown looking directly into his own blue ones, "My name is Anya Lukavana Chasami." It was her first sentence spoken fluently, but it was almost monotone and easy to see that she had practiced saying that correctly thousands of times. "It is niche tou meet you, Cassie."
Casey was too shy, too flustered by this girl to correct her. He already had a girl name, this wasn't any worse. Ene finally looked up from the computer she had finally found when she heard the girl's name, "Anya!" Ene shouted, setting down her laptop gentle before rushing over to give the blonde a hug.
"You know her?" Dylan asked, even though she was still looking and playing with Ivan.
Ene laughed, "Dylan, she's like, the only person I can stand when my mom takes Meelo and I traveling."
"Ohhh, is this the girl who you went skinny dipping with in Russia?" Dylan asked, grinning when Ene nodded, and after noting that Anya wasn't embarrassed at all. "Wait so... Why is she at a Wal-Mart in America?"
Both girls finally looked at Anya with confusion, and Anya took it as a hint. "Father was transferred from Paris. He tried stopping it, but he..." She paused for a second before continuing (but not before her expression changed into happiness for finding the word), "Would not be able to reject his implayer."
Ene wanted to help the girl with her English, but the smile Anya had was much too bright to wipe away. Dylan, however, did not care. "Em-ploy-er." Anya looked confused for a second, before her expression hardened, and she started mouthing the word to herself. Ivan settled by his master's side, only starting to growl when a Wal-Mart employee started over. The poor boy quickly ran away. Ene didn't care, she had seen snakes in the store before, people could deal with a dog.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 1:17 am

Meanwhile, Dani looked alarmed for a minute. I mean, this screamed all kinds of 'what the fuck just happened?' and now they're friends and what? She looked from Anya to Ene to her cousins, then back to Anya. "...can I ask what the fuck just happened and not sound stupid?" I think you can get away with it this time, Dani.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 1:24 am

Dylan laughed, "Dani, keep up. Didn't Ene tell you about when she went skinny dipping last summer?" Casey groaned, and just walked away. He did not need to hear this story again. "Also," She pointed to Anya, who was just smiling brightly, "She was there too. Moved here from Paris. I'm thinking of stealing her dog, or just adopting her. Still to be determined."
Anya laughed awkwardly, not exactly sure if Dylan was joking or not. She looked at Dani and said, "Ene is my greatest friend!" Her smile brightened, just happy that she didn't say comrade.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 1:34 am

"One, I don't want to hear about Ene skinny dipping." Dani made this clear first. She was about as eager to hear this story the first time as Casey was the second time. "Second of all, if you steal her dog, then I'm pretty sure she'd just steal her back. And yeah. Ene's pretty cool." Dani got along semi-well with her second cousin, who was admittedly very badass.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 1:40 am

Ene rolled her eyes, while Dylan just grinned, "It's hilarious, just so you know. Ene's so much of a fai-Ow! Ene!" Dylan glared at her cousin, because that girl could punch hard when she wanted to, and punched Ene's arm right back. Anya punched both of them, because she kinda just thought that's what they were doing. Ene made a yelping noise and held her arm like a hurt baby bird, while Dylan's eyes bulged at Anya.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 1:47 am

Dani, on the other hand, thought this was fucking hilarious. "I like her already." However, she stayed out of punching range, because that looked like that hurt. And one thing Dani didn't do was get hit if she could prevent it. Screw things up? Yes. Annoy the shit out of people? Of course. But she could probably very well get her ass kicked in a fight with Dylan or this new girl.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:05 am

Dylan just shook her head and smiled, "Alright, so we've gotten introductions over with." She looked around, "I don't want Anya's first day here to be stuck in Wal-Mart. Who says we go see what's out there? Maybe annoy more of our parent's friend-dash-family's children."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:08 am

"I wonder if they're even awake yet?" Not like Dani cared, like she exhibited with her aunt, uncle, and cousins earlier. She'd totally ruin their mornings and not feel the least bit guilty. "Where should we go?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:14 am

"Who's the worst morning person and how can we annoy them?" Dylan suggested with a smirk, while Anya just stood behind Ene without an opinion. Because she couldn't have one. She didn't even really understand the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:19 am

"Well....there's Ene's mom. And Luka. I'm pretty sure both of them are still asleep." Dani brainstormed. "Anyone else?" She was pretty sure Luka would kill them if they broke into her house while she was sleeping, and who knew what Ella would do.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:22 am

"My mom's awake," Ene informed her, finally speaking up again, "She has to be, for Meelo and the shop."
"Besides which, how would that be fun? Ella's boring. No offense, Ene." Dylan blurted, because she had no filter.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:24 am

"Well, I fear for my life less around Ella, but whatever works. Luka it is." Dani heads toward the entrance of Wally World, just wanting something to do. So instead of spending her first day in America in Wally World, Anya was going to spend it breaking into her mother's house.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:35 am

"How do you fear for your life? The woman doesn't know how to make pancakes." Ene said, sending a quick text to Casey to watch her brother. Because if Ene left Meelo in Wal-Mart unsupervised... Or at all, for that matter, she would be dead. Dylan and Anya followed Dani, and Ivan padded past her, even if he had no idea where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:42 am

"Exactly why I don't fear for my life. Ella's not scary." Dani elaborated. "Meanwhile, Luka scares the shit out of me." For very good reasons. She was just creepy. Not to mention all of their friends' "uncles". That hadn't ever been explained to the blonde, either.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:30 am

"I still want to break in."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:36 am

"You're the first one breaking in." Dani answered, not going to be the first one inside if their parents' friend just happened to be awake.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:06 am

"Absolutely fine by me," Dylan replied, already planning her entrance into the house.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:08 am

Dani was just going to let Dylan get killed. Breaking in to Luka's house just seemed like a bad idea. And when Dani thinks it's a bad idea. It's a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of Pandora's Box
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: