Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Child Care Class RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Child Care Class RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 10:28 pm

Sam looked at Neya, who was obviously (and badly) holding back laughter. The redhead just buried her face into her hands and didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 10:32 pm

Sadly for Anne, she doesn't know that Ella used to be a delusional witch. So she automatically assumes they were laughing at her. Her face flushes, irritated, and she grumbles something under her breath before stalking off. Hell, if she's already gotten detention, might as well skip class, too. Much logic.

Alex actually stays behind. Because he's smart enough to know if he follows his sister, he'll probably get in even more trouble with the teacher, who looks reasonably pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 10:54 pm

Sam looked over at the mass of flour on a desk that was moving and asked, "What is that?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 10:56 pm

"Should we throw something at it?" No Alex, the answer is not throwing more stuff.

"I think it's your sister." Luka points out helpfully, poking the lump of moving flower in what she assumed was the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 11:41 pm

Neya didn't say anything. No one would ever know. "OH MY GOD, ELLA!" Sam bursted out of her barricade and went to uncover her sister's face.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 11:53 pm

Luka, if she hadn't known the teal haired girl as well as she did, would've been dumbstruck. So instead, she just looked mildly impressed. "So she slept through that whole shit storm?" She questioned, knowing that was true.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 1:36 am

"Luka, if our house was set on fire, she still wouldn't wake up." Sam growled, before just pushing Ella off the table so she'd wake up. There was a yelp, and Ella sat up, holding her head.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 1:39 am

"That's true. Good morning, Ella." Luka wasn't going to comment on Sam pushing her sister on the floor. That wasn't mean or cruel. That was legit one of the few ways to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:02 am

Ella spat flour out of her mouth and brushed it from her face, "Did we get into a food fight..?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:04 am

"Technically speaking. More like the massacre of little flour babies."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:40 pm

Ella looked at Sam, who just shrugged and let her sister out into the hallway so that the flour wouldn't get everywhere. It was completely redundant, however.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:33 am

"That didn't help at all." Luka pointed out, also being sort of redundant. The teacher had gone back to get the janitors to clean up the awful mess.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:44 am

"Larry! How's the job?" Sam asked, waving with a smirk.
The janitor, who's nametag read Kerney, just glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:58 am

"That was probably the biggest asshole move you've made today." Anne points out, nodding. Because making the mess in the first place totally didn't count.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:56 am

Sam glared at her, "I'm not the one who did this."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:13 am

"Well. We didn't do this on purpose." Well. Kind of. Actually, more than kind of. They didn't mean to make the big ass mess, but they totally meant to hit each other with flour bags. That was very much on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:20 am

"Oh, so you didn't start fighting with flour bags on purpose?" Sam asked, shaking her head.
Neya laughed, "Well, flour is all-purpose."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:26 am

" //Exactly//. Flour can be used for anything." Especially flour fights. Anne agreed with that.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:36 am

Neya nodded, until she got a textbook in the back of the head.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:41 am

Well shit. Poor Neya. Anne looked around for any available bags of flour to throw.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 2:42 am

"Frenchie, no!" Sam snapped, glaring at the small blonde girl.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 2:43 am

"//But//!" Anne really wanted to throw something. Stupid violent child.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 2:47 am

"No." Sam stayed firm, not wanting more of a mess.

"Do it and get AIDS!" Neya yelled from atop of a table because fuck yeah she's Neya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Child Care Class RP   Child Care Class RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Child Care Class RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: