Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FWD_Birthday

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 3:13 am

Title is lame because I am lame. World Two is basically just our characters slightly changed. Yay.

These are my characters, which will be updated mercilessly and added to as we rp.

Anneya "Neya" Maaron-Lucifen (Mother: Prima Maaron)
Anya Chasami/Hanna Sprut (Host Family: The Hoods)
Felix Maaron-Lucifen
Irinushka "Irina" Chasami
Jessamina "Sam" Avadonia (Father: Leon, Brother: Jay, Mother: Nuna)
Kostya Chasami
Louis Williamson
Mariella "Ella" Avadonia

Okay start now
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 3:37 am

Before anything, there had been a tree. The tree had been here before anyone came to the land, and the large willow will be there after everyone leaves the land. Ella, however, had claimed the tree as her own. She her back was up against the tree at the lowest branch, while the Maaron twins raced each other to the top. Ella simply smiled at her friends, glad that her sister was by the steps with her gang of misfits and that Jay had gone off to college. She was going to have a very stress-free year.

After causing Hurricane Katrina six years ago, Irina had slowly gained back her brother. Her brother, who hated her and had tried to murder her when she was twelve. He had left Russia after that, going to a college in Bumfuck, America. Once she learned he would be a Teaching Assistant, she left her family in Russia as well to move into his two-bedroom townhouse that was a mile away from school. He was not happy, and she didn't give a crap. Today would mark the first day of school where the two were finally together again. Irina was going to win her brother over again.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 3:58 am

Meanwhile, Luka was actually at the bottom of the tree, reading. Seriously. Even in this world Luka's secretly lame. This girl needs to get a social life outside of Ella. She was also praying that the Maaron twins didn't fall on her. That was necessary.

Well...until she was ran over by another blonde chick. "I have it!" Lily hollered back to someone who was currently off in the distance. She was spending her senior year in school in America with her cousins, and they were celebrating with Frisbee. Then something occurred to her. Y'know...the mortified girl she just tackled? Lily's face turned bright red, but damnit she held defensively on to her Frisbee prize. She went long and she caught it but she would keep it. "...surprise?" Because there was no bigger surprise than being torn away from reading by an involuntary game of Frisbee.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 4:09 am

Ella looked down to her cousin's best friend and laughed so hard she fell out of the tree and onto Luka. She whined at her arm's disarray and the bruise that would surely cover her side later. "At least it's not Felix?" She asked Luka, slowly getting off her friend.

The Maaron twins both poked their heads out of the willow, "You two okay?" they called in unison, something they had perfected over the years. Neya started climbing down to check on them while Felix stayed at the top, scouting.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 4:17 am

"At least it's not Felix." Luka agreed, still trying to process what the hell had just happened. But one thing was sure. A falling Felix felt like a sack of bricks, it was a true fact.

But Held, this girl felt like walking straight into oncoming traffic. "We're fine." Beat. "I think." Luka had certainly survived a lot worse than a random teenager slamming full force into her, but Ella sounded like she was hurt, and she had no idea about the stranger.

The stranger had hardly registered the hit, honestly. She was staring at Ella with wide eyes. Of course, she recognized her best friend's cousin, she'd visited enough for that to be a thing, but... "I didn't think dropping in was a literal term!" Dear God save us all. We're now going to be plagued by Lily 'dropping in' to say hi if Ella doesn't fix this asap.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 am

As the girl stood straight, she shook her arm and, thank Held, was fine. "If anyone is dropping in, Lily, I think it is you." Ella quickly hugged the girl to welcome her. "Louis is in Germany, no? Why are you here?" She was not going to fix the thing. She didn't even register it as a thing.

Neya took the lack of response as an answer as Felix joined her side. The two started whispering to each other, and Neya decided she would call her friend's cousin for more information. Luckily, Germany's timezone was not conflicting to their own.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 4:42 am

Lily grinned and hugged her friend back, still not registering that dropping in wasn't meant to be literal. "I guess I did." She admitted, not looking embarrassed by the fact she just plowed down a fellow student. "My cousins moved to here, so I moved with them for my last year of terminale." She explained, then frowned. "I did not realize I would be in the same school as they are in, though. They are college age, not the same as me." This in itself puzzled her, the four year high school thing.

"They do it a little differently here." Luka decided to speak up and help the poor girl, because it was a miracle that they weren't late if they were trying to find two separate high schools. "Four years all in the same school." She automatically assumed that they weren't just starting the first 'high school' since these cousins apparently went to the same school here.

Last edited by Waiter on Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Used the wrong word thank the almighty Wiki.)
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 5:08 am

Ella nodded at the tall blonde in front of her, "Schooling changes drastically within differing countries. I was lucky to have come here at such a young age. If you need help with anything, feel free to ask me anything."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 5:20 am

Lily was about to answer the green haired girl, but spun around when she heard a new pair of voices.

"Ez dut ikusten zer da arazoa ...?" As they were getting closer, it was clear the two were bickering amongst themselves, which for Lily, was no surprise. The boy, still only about an inch taller than the girl, was making a throwing gesture with his hands, and had been the one to speak the first audible words. He also looked confused. His sister, meanwhile, looked mortified, a hand covering most of her face. The face that was showing looked frustrated. "Duzu jo zuen zein bada norbait, Al, hori da ..." She trailed off when Lily gave her a cheerful wave. "It is already happening..." She sighed in English.

[Just so you don't have to fiddle with google translate, Alex is confused as to why throwing the Frisbee so hard as a problem, and Anne's trying to explain that he could probably hurt someone with as hard as he's throwing.]
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 5:31 am

Ella grimaced at the language. After visiting her cousin, it only took her one trip outside to realize that only a third of the people in his area spoke French. She had studied so much that she was fluent in the language, and she could basically have a conversation with a quarter of the people around her. It was truly infuriating but she would not hold it against these people. Who looked a lot like Neya and Felix. She turned to the tree, and then to them and finally to Luka. "Помогите. Помогите. Помогите." (Help, in Russian, repeated. Because she knows basics.)
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 5:47 am

Luka, who had tried to retreat a little farther from the branches of the tree just in case Felix decided to fall out, looked up at the call for help. "Что происходит - о хорошей горя." The blonde put her book away, because clearly, she wasn't going to get to chill out and read anytime soon. "Right." The witch switched back to English, then, because it was a language they had in common for the most part. "I feel like we need to actually introduce ourselves. I'm Luka. This is Ella, whom you already seem to know..." She paused for a second to nod at the frantic looking girl, then continued, "...the guy up in the tree is Felix, and the other blonde girl is Neya. Nice to meet you." While she wasn't overly cheerful (could you be, with the tiny, god-killing tyrant and her loyal servant staring at you?) she was at least polite. But then again, Luka was hardly ever overtly cheerful, unless she was messing with someone.

"It is good to meet you as well, Luka." Anne was the first one to answer, holding out her hand for the girl to shake. "I am Anne, he is Alex, and she is Lily." She introduced, because manners, before she had to ask. "We did not strike you, yes?"

"Well...I did. I dropped in on them." Because Lily was proud that she had figured out this mysterious saying. "Everything is okay, though. We are good."

Alex, on the other hand, didn't say much. He seemed to have lost his voice, even though he was clearly using it just moments before. The sight of Neya and Felix seemed to have surprised him, for reasons he couldn't quite figure out.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 5:53 am

Ella glared at Luka, the universal sign for not helpful. With a regret-filled sigh, she calls down the blondes from the tree. Felix is down first, standing directly next to Ella and resting his arm on her shoulder. He's protective to say the least. Neya is slower, more deliberate in her steps. She slides in behind her brother, mirroring Alex's own surprise back at him. Ella grimaced again, "I am surrounded by the Ayran race."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:02 am

Luka shrugged, which was the universal sign for what the hell was I supposed to do? Turns out, she's helpful in no universe. Whoops. However, she casually completed the cluster of blonde people. "The irony is strong here." She pointed out, smirking.

"We are French?" Lily sounded confused by her friend's statement. Everyone knew Aryans were from Germany, after all. France had just been taken over by Germany, is all. "...and they are American."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 11:58 am

Felix muttered something under his breath. A second later, he squawked and hid on the other side of Ella, away from his elder sister. Ella held back a laugh while Neya spoke up, "She meant it, not based off race but in looks. In reality," She slid Luka a smirk, "If we took out the Russian, we could pass for family." Ella could only giggle at the irony.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 12:23 pm

"But I'm actually blonde." Luka protested, crossing her arms. She didn't know if she should be worried about the start of a cult, or amused by the fact that Ella was the one starting it.

The twins weren't talking, really, but they kept shooting looks at one another. They were kind of confused about the conversation at hand, but more so by the fact that God had they been cloned?!
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 12:35 pm

"Yes, but it's the wrong color when you look at the rest of them." Ella pointed out, then Felix started whispering in her ear and Neya took over the conversation, even though she was on her phone at the same time.
She did not look up while speaking, "Lily, why did you move with your cousins? Louis didn't even know..." Which was not surprising, after she'd thought it through but she'd still like to know. "I would expect a call from him later."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 12:38 pm

Lily looked unconcerned. "He is always worrying." She brushed off, before she actually gave her explanation. "I was curious, and wanting to find about America." She's trying. Pause. "How did you call Louis too?" God, did everyone know Louis? She wouldn't be surprised, but still. So yep, Lily moved with her cousins totally on a whim and with almost zero forethought beforehand. Louis you can't tell us you're actually surprised.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 2:42 pm

Ella giggled, "You should get used to that." Neya agreed with a nod, refusing to give out an answer about anything as per usual. Ella, however, could explain some part of it. "She's met him the few times he's come down here. How she got his number... well, that's just her thing." Neya smirked at her phone, and then put it away. Felix and Ella both knew better than to ask what she had just done. Last time they asked, she had called in a bomb threat so they could go see the new Bond movie.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 12:00 am

Lily was about to answer, but she was interrupted again. This time not by the twins, who had gotten pretty quiet, but by a robot.

And by a robot, I mean like a little thing with an antennae and wheels. After it ran over Felix's foot, and bumped into Neya's leg, the controller was finally revealed to be a taller boy, with black hair and fairly dark skin. His expression was triumphant, to be honest. "Ça marche!" He cheered, because by God, his robot was doing the thing. Then he realized he had just ran over people. I love this family... "Ah...sorry!"

The twins stared for a moment, wide eyed, before they started laughing. Not only was that the best timing, they were kind of feeling bad for this group of kids. Tackled by Lily, then ran over by Tristan. They mean no harm, guys. It just...happens.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 12:06 am

This group couldn't have cared less. Ella was giggling after being pulled behind Felix, who wasn't particularly mad. In fact, the blonde boy only whispered, "Cool" as he looked at the robot doing the thing. Neya wasn't interest in the tech, but the person. After looking up Lily's cousins, she knew who this boy was. She just wasn't expecting someone who could make a robot.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 12:15 am

"Want to try?" Tristan handed the remote to his precious robot to Felix, because he was roughly 80% sure that 'cool' was a compliment in America. Or Felix could be commenting on his body temperature, but Tristan highly doubted that, since the little blonde guy was nowhere near him. He did, however, do a double take, because wait a minute. His siblings had been cloned. Cool.

"Ah...this is my other cousin. Tristan. He is the brother of Alex and Anne." Lily introduced, grinning at the robot. She really hoped this Felix guy didn't break it. Apparently her cousin had just fixed it from where she'd accidentally broken it last week. He refused to speak to her until it had been fixed. His robots were his children.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 12:24 am

Neya muttered something that sounded like I know while her brother looked like a puppy and took the remote, slowly testing out how the controls work. This boy would be heartbroken if he broke this robot. When he accidentally made the robot go over Ella's foot, the only thing the two could do was start laughing. The blonde looked back to Tristan, and started nerdbro talk but since the only knowledge someone has of robots is the middle school lego robot, there will be no actual words.

While the boys were broing out, Ella carefully moved away from the robot and to Lily's side, "Do you need us to show you around? We can take you to the front office, get everything you need and show you around campus." She paused, a smile spreading across her face, "It will also get us out of first hour, and I can't say I'm excited for chemistry first thing in the morning." She was in love with science. It was why she had taken biology in middle school. She did not, however, like science at seven in the morning. She didn't particularly like herself at seven in the morning. There was a reason she got ready at night and slept in as much as possible in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 12:31 am

The broing out continued without words, because robot shit and whatnot. The twins had gotten distracted by the robot, because whenever it was Tristan's turn with the controls, they'd try leaping over the little mobile box whenever their 500% responsible older brother tried to mow them down with it. And it was a hell of a lot of fun. Best big brother.

Lily nodded quickly, "That would be great. You get out of class, I get out of losing myself, we all win." Unlike Ella, Lily was very much a morning person, probably waking up before all three of her cousins to do whatever workouts she could manage before she needed time to get ready for school. So she was wide awake by this point.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 12:41 am

Ella looked at the time, only to be interrupted by the morning bell. A tall man in glasses passed the group, smiling at them and nodding towards the building. "You must get to the class now." Their was a tiny girl following him, and she immediately started yelling at him in a different language.

Neya appeared behind Ella, "Is he a teacher or a parent?" She didn't stick around to hear the other girl's answer, instead following the two into the building. Felix noticed his sister's absence, but considering how usual that was, his non reaction was to be expected.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 12:49 am

"That is a really good que-" Lily realized that the other girl was already long gone, and just shrugged it off.

Anne winced, looking after the teacher/parent and the little girl, although it was Alex who answered. "I would dislike being him, that is for sure."

Luka jumped at the sound of the bell, looking up from her book because she'd snuck off to do the reading thing, and had been effectively tuning out the conversation. She glanced carelessly towards the teacher/parent and the girl, went back to putting her book in her bag, then processed what the fuck she'd just seen, and stared again. She wasn't 500% sure, and this could either be a really good thing, or a really bad thing. Probably a really bad thing. Her luck wasn't good enough for that girl with the cat to be a different girl with cat, but perhaps her luck was good enough for the teacher/parent to not be of the evil scientist or sociopathic terrorist persuasion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FWD_Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWD_Birthday   FWD_Birthday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FWD_Birthday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: