Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gear

Gear

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:57 am

You start.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:58 am

Why do I gotta staaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrttttttt?
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:59 am

Because I always start. XD
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:00 am

I said so is why.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:05 am

I don't have to listen to you, beetch. ~Sits in corner and refuses like a stubborn freak~
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:07 am

Fine.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:08 am

Hmph.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:10 am

Luka was...lurking somewhere afterschool. She generally hung out with Ella, but she felt awkward around the new students for obvious reasons that I really don't have to explain. She was also hiding from her sister, because of the attack on her earlier. Irina would want revenge after the latest fight, and she knew it.

Meanwhile, the twins were...being awkward somewhere else. They knew the group of random nice people, but neither of them felt up to following them around or something.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:13 am

Ella on the other hand, was now searching for the twins while Sam and Neya followed her, because Sam had nothing to do and Neya was just following Sam because that's how Neya is.

Colt and Mira were just being awkward somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:16 am

Tetsoya begins his search for the tiny redhead to apologize for earlier since it was rude to make fun of her height.

Kina continues to pack her backpack full of the homework that she has to take home and then starts the long walk home since no bus drives near where she lives.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:19 am

The twins were found by Ella and her followers, I suppose. Wait...didn't we agree earlier it was a bad idea to follow Ella around?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:22 am

We did, but Sam is a rebel. Ella smiled widely and almost glomped the twins, "Guys! You should come hang out with us!"
Sam just shrugged, she honestly didn't care. Neya, however, perked up when she saw Alex, then followed Sam's lead and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:27 am

Jak successfully finds the twins and recognizes them from one of his earlier classes. "Hey." He says with a partial smile not wanting to be a creeper.
Kyo is back in the drama room.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:30 am

Ella looked over at Jak and smiled, "Jak! You know Anne and Alex? They're transfers from France! How cool is that?" Lulz. Ella. Calm it with the preppy.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:32 am

"How do you know my name?? And yes i had a class with one of them." Jak responds to the strangely happy person who somehow knows his name.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:38 am

"We're in band together," Ella said, eyes wide. "I know everyone's name in the class."
Sam looked at the redhead and explained, "She listens during attendance."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:38 am

"We didn't even take attendance." Jak says completely confused.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:42 am

Ella giggled, "You don't pay very much attention, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:49 am

The twins just nod in greeting to Jak. Alex had band as well, even if he didn't speak or anything, so he recognized the familiar face from earlier. Anne didn't know him, but she figured if Alex gave him the okay, he didn't have rabies or anything.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:51 am

No. Alex is wrong. Jak totally has rabies. And AIDS on his cow, but that's another story.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:53 am

XD
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:03 am

Jak waves at the look alike of alex. "So i'm guessing that the two of you are twins..Am i correct?" He asks since that is the only way that those two could look so alike.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:06 am

"No..." Anne begins, shaking her head. "You are just drunk, and are seeing double." Nodding as if this made sense, and was true, they stare at their new friend-person.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:08 am

"I don't remember drinking anything." Jak says in confusion since he did in fact not consume anything to cause him to be in a drunken state.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:22 am

"Trust me. One of us does not exist." With a smirk, Anne looks toward Jak, seeing if he got confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next