Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gear

Gear

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:23 am

"If i were seeing doubles both of your mouths would be moving not just one." Jak says still not believing what the two are saying.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:47 am

"Or you're just hallucinating." Sam said, speaking from experience. "Neya, have I had anything to drink today?" She looked at her friend, not sure. Neya shook her head no, while Ella was completely confused.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:52 am

"Or they are twins due to the fact they are wearing different clothes different hair style and also if i were hallucinating i would be seeing far more than twins." Jak says finally not falling for them.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:55 am

"Not necessarily," Sam said. "Although, I could be seeing child-"
Ella groaned, "I'm so confused!"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:56 am

"Your not going crazy." Kina says as she walks by and then walks off.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:27 am

Neya and Sam both glared at the small girl. Sam was having fun, and the moron ruined it. She did not like the new girl. At all. 
Ella, on the other hand, smiled.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:59 pm

Luka stopped lurking, and stopped by to mess with people, because she was bored. She didn't really say anything, just kind of stood there, making sure all hell didn't break loose or some shit.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:34 pm

Tetsoya finds the group since he never found Kina.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Anne and Alex look over to the new person, and Anne suddenly hides behind Alex. Not all...instantaneous or anything, she just kind of gradually scooted behind her brother. The appearance of the blue haired boy partially made her uncharacteristically shy, and partly scared her senseless. So...she hides. Anne logic. Her brother gives a small grunt at the appearance of Tetso, but otherwise says nothing. He had a reason for not really saying anything, and merely narrows his eyes silently.

Luka lets out a quiet snicker, noticing the small movement from the blonde and her brother. This was always entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:38 pm

Tetsoya waves to the group because of the same reason as Jak did before.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:44 pm

Alex waves slightly to avoid suspicion that he wanted to punch him in the face. Anne gives a small wave from her hiding spot behind her brother.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:32 am

Tetsoya walks up to the pair not knowing what they're real thoughts of him are. He recognizes their faces for some reason but has no idea why so he shrugs off this though and then continues to head.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:38 am

Neya watched the twins, and Sam saw what she was doing so she looked as well. It was hard for her not to laugh at Alex narrowing his eyes, as she always wanted to do the same to Tetso. You couldn't blame her, really. It was hard to be around someone so nice when you wanted to escape form someone the exact same way.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:40 am

Tetso: everyone became mean!)
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:53 am

[Anne: I'm not mean, you scare me. T^T]
[Alex: Oh I am totally mean now. >:I]
[Luka: Have I ever been nice?]

Alex just goes back to glaring, then. Never really one to hide when he openly despised someone. Anne went from being terrified to sleeping against his shoulder. Of course, Alex was sympathetic, and wasn't his usual jerkface self and step away. His sister, unlike him, had been kept awake by nightmares recently. She wouldn't ever tell him what they were, but he had a pretty good idea.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:55 am

Tetso: Yes. Yes you have)
Tetsoya stares at the girl that was cowering one second and asleep the next.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:04 am

Sam: I just don't like you.
Ella: I'M SORRY! OHMYGOSH! GUYS! PLEASE STOP! YOU'RE HURTING HIM!
Neya: You're my brother. I'm allowed to be mean.))

Sam sighed and stood up, "Okay guys. Since none of us are talking and it's the first day of school, we're all going to do something fun, even you new guys to the group. We're going to have fun and you're all going to like it. Good? Let's go, everyone."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:07 am

Alex shrugs and follows the girl. Why? He was bored. And he had nicer memories of her than Tet. Since his sister was reluctant to wake up, he drags her after him. Seems legit.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:11 am

Tetsoya and Jak and somehow Kyo is already there follow.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:12 am

Since everyone's just going to follow her anyways, Sam decides to head to Wallyworld. Why? Because you can have fun at Wallyworld. You bond with people at Wallyworld when you're all intelligent. Ella and Neya followed because Ella had to keep track of Sam and Neya just followed.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:15 am

Kyo is currently conducting research at walmart.
Jak and Tetsoya follow the group in an unknown direction.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:22 am

Alex continues dragging his sister which would probably count as kidnapping if he wasn't with a group of people and she didn't look so obviously like him along with him, trying not to hit her against anything.

Luka follows, because she kind of wanted to see the havoc wreaked at Wallyworld.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:25 am

Sam stood next to the entrance and made sure she knew everyone who had followed walk in before her, just so she could tell Neya and Ella who to make sure is with them once they left.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:38 am

Kyo is busy researching at mcdoanlds.
Tetsoya and jak walk into the building.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:50 am

Sam noted to get the names of the new guy, because she had no idea. She couldn't be bothered to remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next