HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:19 am

Sam pulled Pale back to the school, found Greg and Raisa then dragged them over to the museum because fuck logic and letting others attempt to react.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:21 am

Greg is now drug to the museum randomly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:21 am

"BUT SAAAAAAAAM!" Whining like a small child again, Raisa was dragged by the redhead, pouting. "THE CAT THOOOOUGH!"

Anne was comfortable being dragged. Less work for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:23 am

Tetsoya drags anne up the staircase and into the museum. Waits for the attendee to look away and then he rushed past so that they wouldn't have to pay for them to look around the museum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:23 am

"NO! WE'RE GOING TO LEARN ABOUT HISTORY FIRST BECAUSE THAT CAT SCARES ME! I LIKE CATS, JUST NOT CREEPY RED ONES!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:24 am

"But i want to know about the cat!" Gregor whines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:27 am

"NEVER!" Sam yelled, kicking Gregor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:28 am

Gregor is now literally being drug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:32 am

Sam got to the entrance of the museum and dropped Greg. She wasn't going to keep dragging his ass. She kept her hold on Raisa and Pale, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:33 am

Pale got dragged back to school, finally thought he'd get a break, and then got dragged to a mueseum, all while grumbling and complaining in his head. "Can you let go of me now? I want to grab something, I won't go anywhere. Trust me for a second. I need moneyyyyyyy."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:35 am

Gregor gets up and then follows the group and the person with three hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:38 am

Anne would comment about how cheap that was, but she was having too much fun being dragged.

Raisa had somehow fallen asleep while she was being dragged.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:38 am

Sam grumbled and let everyone go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:41 am

Tetsoya pulls anne over and places her on the closest bench. Since he didn't want to drag her all around the museum and he's not that strong.

Gregor just laughs at the fact that raisa had fallen asleep while being drug all around the city.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:42 am

Sam looked at Raisa, who she had basically dropped on the floor.... "Oops. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:45 am

Gregor Goes to the emo corner since raisa gets said sorry to but he doesn't kind of just glares at sam for a second then drags raisa inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:49 am

"Neeeeh! But Tetso!" Anne whines and kind of flails after him. Lazy ass.

Raisa wakes up. "Waitwe'reherealready?" She didn't protest to being dragged, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:50 am

Pale was tempted to run to go find the cat chick, because now he was curious too, but...then he thought about money and shook the idea of running. Innocently, the boy looked around for someone that looked like they'd have a wallet, before finally figuring out who exactly he wanted to target. Some middle aged dude. ggwp Carefully, Pale walked over and grabbed the wallet which had been ever so conveniently sticking out of his pocket...niiiiice way to keep a wallet. After a moment, the boy walked back over to where they had been standing, grabbing all the money out of it, before taking a look at the wallet...then just throwing it behind him and staring at the money. "MONEYYYYY~"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:52 am

"Yeah you slept the entire way here." Gregor says as he slightly facepalms at the fact that she was surprised that they are already there.

"You can walk. And i can't drag you all the way around this place. It's not small you know." Tetsoya says as he sits down. "So here is a pamphlet and see what parts you want to look at." He hands her the pamphlet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:53 am

Sam laughed like a manic for half a minute then stopped. She just went silent for the remaining half of a minute. Since she's so big on halves.... She grabbed the money and threw half of it back at Pale, talking the other half for herself. "MONEY!~" She yelled in triumph. Stealing is fun, no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:54 am

Pale growled when she stole his money and threw the rest at him, and then stole it back, glaring at her and picking up the rest. "MINE. YOU STEALING LITTLE SHIT!" Stealing is fun, no?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:55 am

Sam glared, stomped on his foot and stole all of the money. Stealing is fun, yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:56 am

Anne gets up and starts pacing, looking at the pamphlet. "Iunno. You have any ideas?"

Raisa facepalms at Sam and Pale. "Can we stop stealing the stolen money please? Unless I'm stealing it. Then that's cool with me."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:57 am

Gregor just pays for himself and for raisa since she isn't entirely coherent at the moment and then heads inside of the place. He waits at a nearby place for the two fighting over money to catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:58 am

"Well i grew up here and have been to the museum a few times so...It's up to you to decide where we are going to go." Tetsoya says since there really isn't anything that he wants to see again specifically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next