Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gear

Gear

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:38 am

"So what's the story on that item?" Gregor says not fully understanding what she meant by knowing the story of the doll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:39 am

Pale had been tempted to steal Raisa's 'soda' because he was thirsty and bored, and he'd been eyeing it, before he got one. Opening it without thinking, he started drinking, not really paying attention to what it tasted like. He was just thirsty and bored. When Sam pointed at something, he rolled his eyes not really caring, and stood there drinking the 'soda' out of artardedness.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:40 am

Anne finds the doll. "Ooooo. That looks pretty.~" Soo...she drags Tetso towards it. She didn't notice Sam and her group, yet.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:42 am

Tetsoya doesn't notice the ones that were causing all of the commotion at school earlier and just pays attention to being drug about.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:48 am

"THAT, my friends, is the Clockwork Doll! Legend says that she has a human soul within her, but that's all bullshit. It's actually the vessel for the Sloth of Sin.~ Or... Is it the Sin of Sloth? Um.... Anyways." She then spilled the beans about the sins, which I just don't feel like typing out. She told the back story on how the sins started, and the story of the Sloth outbreak. She didn't give names or looks, but she did explain.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:51 am

"Wait so that is all true? Woah. Thats...man." Gregor says in surprise to that.

Tetsoya just stands there with his jaw dropped.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:54 am

Raisa blinks. "Sam honey...you've had just a liiiiiiiiittle too much to drink. And by a little, I mean...damn, you're delusional kiddo."

Anne had her jaw dropped as well. "Is she smoking pot or something?" This was barely choked out of the disbelieving blonde.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:55 am

Pale was tilting his head and scratching it and being confused through basically all of that, before just laughing at the end. "Dude, you might want to go back to that hospital. I think you hit your head or something..."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:56 am

"That...Why does that sound more real than just something dreampt up from someone that is high?" Tetsoya says not remembering but believing what she has to say about this.

Gregor has no idea what to say at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:00 am

Sam laughed, "Nope. There are actually six more stories. That was the one of Sloth. I know them all by heart... Well.... As much as one can know about them. I read all my mother's research. The biggest thing, though, that would have to be the Daughter of Evil.... Such a long book."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:02 am

"You could tell us a bit more...and try to convince us you're not completely nuts?" Raisa mutters, looking at her friend and drinking more soda.

Anne kind of flinches at the term "Daughter of Evil". Ooooh God.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:03 am

"That's some interesting stuff there." Gregor says not entirely believing her himself even though he has be resurrected and all.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:04 am

"Hey Rillianne. Are you alright?" Tetsoya asks not noticing that he called her rillianne not Anne.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:05 am

Sam nodded and explained the story of the Daughter of Evil.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:07 am

Awks when that explained Anne's nightmares. Like...to an exact detail, almost. "E-excuse me..." She kind of...runs off. Probably about to go throw up somewhere. Good job, Sam.

Raisa blinks, jaw dropping. "....okay. You've graduated from drunk to high, mmkay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:07 am

Pale just stood there and continued drinking his 'soda', listening and laughing a tiny bit. "Still sure you didn't hit your head on something?"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

Tetsoya follows even though he has a headache and has tons of images flashing in his head from his past life.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:09 am

"Ok. You sure have one imagination there...." Gregor says still not believing a word that sam has said.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:19 am

"You wanna know about another one? There's one where this dude rapped a bunch of girls with the help of a magical sword, and another where this chick ate a bunch of people then herself... Oh! There was one where this chick freaking.... Killed a whole family because she was jealous.~" Sam paused, realize they were doubting her, "Seriously? You're saying I'm drunk right now? Bitch, I can tell you everything about these people."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:20 am

"Then tell us." Gregor says still not believing her.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:23 am

Sam did. Well, everything except things about Conchita. She wasn't that stupid, even while drunk.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:24 am

Eww, Tetso. Don't follow her into the girl's bathroom. 'Das creepy, bro.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:25 am

Tetso sees that she headed for the restroom so he waits since that would be weird but wants to check on her but has no other choice but to wait.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:28 am

Anne walks out of the bathroom, looking really...really pale. Like...not her usual cracker-pale, but more like she was about to pass out. Again...good job Sammy.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:29 am

"Anne are you alright? You look a little pale. Maybe i should take you home." Tetsoya says then winces in pain from a slight headache as an image from the past flashes in his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next