Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:43 pm

Sam glared and ran after him, "NO! YOU SHALL BE IT GODDAMNIT!"
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Raisa was in the lead, because she was a bitch and ran before everyone else. Not much of a runner, either, but apparently faster than Greg, she stumbles in front of the museum like...fifteen minutes later with a mumbled "Iwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.~"
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:50 pm

Gregor kind of falls onto the ground in a lump from all of the running they just did and he lost too. "I would say rematch later but i'm dying so i don't think so." He says one word per breath since he is about to pass out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:52 pm

Pale finally got there just in time to hear what Greg had said. So what did he do? He went over and kicked him a few times. Yeah, because that'll wake him up. "Come onnnnnn. Lazy-ass."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:55 pm

Sam basically crashed into Pale, "YOU'REIT!" Then she hid behind Raisa. "Can we steal stuff now?"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:56 pm

"Hey....Oww...I'm out of shape and don't run. Running for 15 minutes straight makes me want to pass out." Gregor grumbles and slowly gets up from the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:00 am

"Well good. I got you off of the ground." Pale smirked, before glaring at Sam who'd crashed into him without him taking notice until just then because he's slow like that.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:04 am

"Right. It's almost closing time. Greg, would you like me to do the honors of pounding your face in first?"

Alex was hiding somewhere in the museum until it closed.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:07 am

"Sure since i don't want to be the jerk that 'punches' a girl first." Greg says since he really doesn't want to throw the first punch in this 'fight'.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:34 am

Sam rolled her eyes, "Raisa, just kick his ass." She turned and motioned for Pale to follow, walking into the museum and smiling at the guard like always. She pointed to Pale, and the guard nodded the okay. Sam waved for Pale to hurry up because she was didn't want to wait until the fight started.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:47 am

Gregor walked up the stair case to walk into the front of the museum so that the can make the scene and cause the distraction.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:56 am

Raisa follows him nonchalantly up the steps, and started looking at the scenery for a moment. After that moment passed, she spun around and decked Greg in the face. She might not be able to run quickly, but the white-haired girl could hit pretty hard when she needed to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:57 am

Pale just stood there for a second, before finally realizing they were going in and followed Sam quietly. When he got in, he looked around briefly. "Okay..you're leading the way because I didn't fucking pay attention when you were talking before."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:59 am

Gregor takes a couple of steps back after the punch and then takes a swing at her arm and tries to miss it by a hairs breath so that he doesn't actually hit her but it seems like he does.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:02 am

Sam snored and lead him to the doll, "Oh...." She raised an eyebrow, wondering what the hell Ella was doing a handstand for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:03 am

"Uh...what are they doing?" Pale grumbled, facepalming quietly at the handstand.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:04 am

Sam shrugged, "Ella's a weirdo."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:05 am

Alex comes back from wherever the hell he was hiding, then looked confused by the fact Sam and Pale were in there.

Raisa takes another swing at her friend, trying to get him to actually hit her. "Greeeeeg. It won't look real if you don't actually hit me, you doofus."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:08 am

Sam waved slightly, walking over, "Ella. You found it."
Ella nodded, grinning. She did a cartwheel to her feet, "Wonderful, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:13 am

Pale looked at Alex and then at Ella and groaned inwardly, looking just as confused as to why they were there. "Uh...hi."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:15 am

Ella gave him a bright, welcoming smile, "Hello Pale!" She still hadn't realized he had been trying to kill her. No, she still thought he just wanted to play a game.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:16 am

"Hi." Alex had no idea why the hell they were there, but...Sam wouldn't do anything to the doll, right? Did Luka send her too? Then the other guy just...followed her?
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:18 am

"Oh i'm the doofus? I'm not the one who unknowingly drank 'soda'." Gregor shouts after he is punched trying to get the image of a real fight. He swings his left fist at Raisa trying to hit her square on the shoulder so that it would cause a dramatic spin.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:20 am

"Feh. At least I knew it wasn't soda, moron." Spin dramatically Raisa did. After she stopped, she tried to kick Greg in the shin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:24 am

"So uh...what are you guys doing here exactly..?" Pale didn't exactly know what to say, but he was staring at the doll in the background while he was talking, which probably wouldn't give off the impression of anything..beside the fact that, you know, you're staring at it...you fucking dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 13 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next