Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:33 am

"What exactly is it that you want to ask? Wouldn't want you going even more ins---I mean what?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:35 am

"A, call me insane however you like, just be joking about it. B, why do you want to talk to me so badly?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:36 am

"Er...well I'mma go take a walk now. You have fun." That would have been a brilliant thing to say and do...if only you didn't have a redhead laying on you...dumbass. Eh..might as well attempt to get up, no..?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am

Sam scooted up and sat on his stomach, "Tell me or I'm not moving."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:39 am

At least the page number changed...or that would have been even more awkward than before. wat do. Anyway...Pale huffed and tried to move without being rude and shoving her off, but hey, when did that ever work? "I hate you...why do you have to do that..? EVERY SINGLE TIME, that I try and go somewhere, you're like...'lolno'. Anyway...I just do, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:41 am

"Because it's the only way you'll tell me, so tell me before I make this completely awkward for you and start punching your stomach again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:43 am

"I JUST SAID I JUST WANTED TOO. IS THAT NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU OR SOMETHING?" Of course it wouldn't be good enough, what are you talking about, dood?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:43 am

"Nu.~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:49 am

"Oi. Idonno,maybebecauseIhaven'tgottentosoIwantto?watdo"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:50 am

"Ah. I see."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:51 am

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:39 pm

"Nothing.~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:41 pm

"Nooo. What?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:44 pm

"Noooooooooothing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:45 pm

"Okay, how is it fair that I had to tell you, but you won't tell me? Oh wait...it's not. So...spit it out."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:48 pm

"Maaaaayyyyybbbbeeeee I want to talk to you too. Maybe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:49 pm

"Maybe...? Oh...okay. Well...I'll just...shut up and never talk again then. You have fun."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 pm

"You know I didn't mean it like that, smartass."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:54 pm

Pale didn't say anything, and instead, stayed silent, still laying there like a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:57 pm

Sam got off his chest and slammed her head into his chest, smirking slightly, "Hmm. You know, someone not talking is making me very uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:59 pm

And then there was another thing to add to the list of abuse for the day, yet he still refused to talk until she explained what she'd meant.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:00 pm

"Oh, Pale come on! You know I was just joking! Please, please talk to me?" Sam asked, turning her head at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:01 pm

Pale huffed at her, before smirking slightly when she looked at him. He wasn't going to talk unless she explained...ggwp
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:03 pm

"Paaaaaaallllllllllleeeeeeee, explain at least why you aren't talking!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:04 pm

Pale shook his head and continued to smirk at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next