Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:00 am

Pale shrugged. "Either tell me or find out yourself."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:01 am

"You wouldn't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:02 am

"Better tell me."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:04 am

"Someonelikethat. Someonelikeyou."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:09 am

"Nonono. I know who you were talking about, I'm not that stupid. I mean, like what? Like that...so..like me how?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:10 am

"I asked that too. You didn't give me a straight answer so.... Like you how? You're just going to have to figure that one out," Sam grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:15 am

"Nope. When I said you friendzoned yourself, I implied that I liked you, and in the "I like you", it was meant as a "I like you more than a friend", which points out the friendzoned comment. Therefore, you tell me." Pale grinned back, basically mocking her.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:16 am

Cue the smirk in ten.... "So what I'm getting, is that you like me." Smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:20 am

"Yes. I do. Is that a bad thing? Because I can always just go..." Pale watched her smirk and just sighed to himself, leaning back to stare at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:24 am

"Nope." Sam left it at that, she continued walking, going to get some food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:28 am

Pale just sat there watching her walk off, before getting up and running after her. "Wait a minute...that's not fair. You just..I..You can't just...what...oh..."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:30 am

Sam looked over at him, "I know, but I'm hungry." She looked back in front of her and finally answered him, "In the same way as you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:36 am

"I already said I wasn't hungry...the fuck..? Are you really just going to ignore me...? Like...honestly...? I just...I....oh.." Pale just kind of stood there, before realizing she was still walking, and following her quickly.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:39 am

Sam looked over at him, "No, you dumba----No. You asked how I like you. That was my answer. But before you ask, not what I said about being hungry. The whole same-way-as-you thing." Gotta clear everything up for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:42 am

"Oh...so...I don't have to keep thinking that I just said that and embarrassed myself for no reason..? Okay...good. Thank god. Because I would have went home and killed myself if anyone found out about that..." He mumbled, still following. Yes. Yes you do.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:43 am

"No you aren't," Sam glared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:46 am

"I'm not what...?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:53 pm

Sam sighed, "Nevermind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:01 pm

"No. What?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:20 pm

"You aren't killing yourself or leaving, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:25 pm

"Mkay. Wasn't planning to, only if you ended up saying something or laughing at me. GG..anyway, can we go get food now?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:27 pm

"Yes please. I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:29 pm

"Okay, well, you were leading the way, weren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:30 pm

"Follow the leader then." Sam said, walking again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:31 pm

"Well then, bossy, sure thing." ~Lecuefollowinglikeasta---Imean...what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 21 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next