Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:16 pm

"We're going to harass Mr. Boss Man by calling him Jamal. Are you in, or will I have to kick you from that branch as well?"
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:18 pm

"Wait his name isn't jamal or boss?" Gregor asks since he kind of just didn't know pale's name.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:19 pm

Sam walked over, "His name is totally Jamal."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:21 pm

"Exactly. And he just loooooves his name. So, that's what we're gonna call him. Right Sammy?" Raisa was glad for Sam's backup.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:23 pm

"Alright." Gregor says. Well that wasn't hard for them to do.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:24 pm

"Yup. Jamal loves his name. No more Mr. Boss Man, only Jamal."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:41 pm

"He's gonna be so grateful to us." Lolno, Raisa. He'd probably kill you and snap at Sam.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:43 pm

"Yup, he'll let you actually do stuff now."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:43 pm

"I bet he'll be surprised we know his real name and not just the name boss." Gregor says completely oblivious to the fact that it isn't pale's name.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:46 pm

"You're welcome." Sam said, "I've known it since I was Meta, so...."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:49 pm

"I didn't. I'm glad you didn't keep us in the dark, Sam. That would be terrible."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:52 pm

"How do you think I got raised from being a lackey?" Sam smirked, her new story to fool Greg growing with every thought.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:53 pm

"It all makes sense now!" Raisa was going to smack the shit out of Sam for calling her a lackey later. But for now, she'd let it slide.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am

"Yup, I was just a good lil' Meta, calling him Jamal every chance I got. It got him to listen to me, to respect me. Not Boss, that makes him feel like he's above you, not as equals. That's why calling him by his name works so well," Sam smiled wickedly, trying hard not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:14 am

Gregor just sits there in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:03 am

"So it's settled, then. We call him Jamal!" Raisa cheers, pumping her fist in the air, and trying not to laugh at Sam.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Sam nodded, "You'll be respected in no time!"
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:39 am

Magicaltimeskiptiiiime.~))

Anne was at the usual spot where they stood in the morning before school, under the tree. However, she seemed slightly annoyed. This was because her brother had taken to hiding somewhere away from Sam, because he was still apologetic toward Sam, which made him feel the need to hide. This irritated his sister like hell, because she had been told the entire incident, and in her opinion (which didn't really matter that much in this situation) he didn't need to be the one apologizing. In fact, she thought it ought to have been reversed. Alex had only been looking out for Sam's and Ella's safety, as he usually did for mostly everyone. And Sam had been with the group in question while they were stealing something from a museum. All her twin had wanted to do was keep something illegal from happening, and now she had to basically drag him to school. Which was a horrible bother, because while he wasn't particularly large or fat, Anne wasn't very strong, and it was pretty difficult to drag him.

Luka was off being Luka somewhere before school. Close enough.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:04 am

Sam was in the tree, her tree, nomming on a poptart. She was trying to hide from everyone else, but this was still her tree and she wasn't going to let anyone take it just because she and everyone else in the group weren't getting along.

Ella was at the base of the tree, trying to figure a few things out; like what Sam would want with her doll, or why Sam seemingly traded them in for Pale and the others, or wondering what happened between Alex and Sam that had everyone so pissed. Although, she could just ask one of the group about the last one, this is Ella and she doesn't think that way.

Neya, on the other hand, was currently trying to find Alex. She was worried about him, but she couldn't help that little part in her that was also worried about Sam. Okay, so more then little. She was absolutely freaking about what had gone down at the museum. What had gone down at the museum. Jesus Christ, that sounds so weird. What the hell could be so bad if it happened at a freaking museum?! Okay, so she couldn't help that little humorous part in her either. Ah, poor Neya, she just can't hold back her nature. Anyways, back to Alex. Neya was looking for the small blonde, wanting to help him. So, considering she was Neya and the best ninja in school, she knew where to find him. And yes, she's the best ninja in school. I don't care who Jill (GUMININJA!) is, there is no way she can out-ninja Neya.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:13 am

Alex was hiding in a locker again, because no one ever looked in them. Only this time, to prevent the squashing of some poor kid's lunch, he was hiding in his own locker.

"Enjoying your breakfast?" Glaring up at the ginger, it was clear the blonde was not feeling very fond of the other girl. Granted, she wasn't very intimidating, being a midget and all, but if looks could kill right now...

Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:38 pm

Neya punched Alex's locker, "Dude, I know you're in there. I'm not stupid. Get out before Ella thinks the lockers ate you again. Poor girl nearly had a heart attack and I had to hack into youtube and take it down. That shit took work." Yes, some kid had recorded Ella's freak out. May or may not have been one of Neya's spies. I swear, this girl could run the whatever-town-they're-in's mafia. Probably already does.

Sam snorted, "Shut up, Anne." She wasn't intimidated by the girl or scared of the girl at all. But then again, this was Sam and she didn't get scared easily. Except pigeons. But that's more my thing that I transferred to her because I'm strange like that.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:50 pm

"But they did not eat me..." Alex peeks his head out of the locker, frowning. "Does she honestly think...?" Well damn. He knew the poor girl was naive...not retarded.

"No, I will not shut up. You are not going to push me around, Sam. I may be the wrong person to give you of all people this speech, but that was a shitty way of abusing your influence over someone." She was the completely wrong person to give this speech, but whatever. Luka already had her rant, and Irina doesn't give a damn about Alex's feelings. "He was only trying to do the right thing. As for pissing on about how he should not have suspected you? It seems he was completely in the right to do so. You did steal it. He was trying to protect you from turning into a thief, then you just shot him down. You realize he barely said a thing all last night. Yet all you care about is making these new bastards happy. Breaking laws and dissing the people who care about you, merely to make them happy. I may not be your friend, Sam, not the way Alex is, but even I know that's too far. So when did you decide to trade in the others for your new friends?" Keeping her glare trained on Sam, Anne let out her rant. She didn't care about Ella's doll. She cared about the fact her brother was hiding somewhere in the school. It was her turn to protect him and keep him happy. She decided that after she had remembered the events of the Rebellion, and her rather short term reign as princess. He had sacrificed so much for her, and she was going to make it up to him. She didn't know how to exactly, but she figured she could start with this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:02 pm

Pale had been walking toward the tree quietly, before stopping mid-stride to listen to Anne's speech. "You know...I'm not one to interrupt frequently, but when I do. I like to make a point. So, let me just say a few things really quick. Okay? Okay. First of all, she didn't steal it. I stole it. She just helped me fucking steal it. As for where it is, that I have no idea. What I do know, is that I took it from where it was sitting and walked off with it, not Sam. Second of all, I know I'm a bastard, but in all honesty here. You're pointing blame for someone wanting to hang out with old friends. Granted, it could be done a slightly better way, but I'm not one to judge her decisions on what she does. That's not my fucking choice. Don't call me a bastard, when you know nothing about a few select things. Don't be one to judge so fucking quickly, and before you go and rant on about how I judge. I do it as a joke, because I'm a smartass asshole, who feels like doing what he wants, even if it makes people think badly/hate me for it. So when did you decide to become such a bitch? Do you even give a damn about what was stolen, or are you just pissy because your fucking brother started getting upset about what was said to him?" Most of his being pissed off was directed toward the fact that everyone was bashing on them because Sam wanted to hang out with old friends. Yes, the way she had done it was random and kind of rude, but hey...if that's how she wanted to do it, who the fuck was going to tell her otherwise?
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:08 pm

"Okay, first of all, smartass, she knew you were going to steal it. Which meant she was a part of it. Which means, in all technicality, she stole it. Second of all, I could not give less of a damn if she wanted to hang out with you guys. I give a damn when she knew what she told my brother was wrong, when she knew the effect it would have, and when she knew what she was doing was wrong in the first place. I decided to become a bitch when that happened, because that is when it affects me. I give a slight damn about what was stolen, because apparently what was stolen was important. But no. I give more of a damn about my brother being upset, you are right. Third of all, this is not even your conversation, so butt the fuck out of it." This little brown haired bitch wasn't going to turn this around on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:14 pm

"No. It's not my conversation, but don't expect me to just sit by and let you fucking rant your ass off about something just because you're all pissy. I'm not going to fucking butt out of it, why? Because unlike most of you seem to think, I actually do give a damn about a few things, and people ranting at one of the only fucking friends I have beside Gregor and Raisa is one of those things. I don't care if she knew I was going to steal it, she still didn't touch it, so, in more technical detail, she helped me steal it, and I actually got down to stealing it. Even if she knew the effect it would have, it's over and done with. There's no fucking point in being a grouchy little cunt about it. If your brothers still fucking upset, why don't you go damn find him and try and cheer him up, rather than just fucking standing here arguing and making more problems than it's worth?" Little brown haired bitch is taller than little blonde haired bitch but is apparently still little...how does that work? "Also..how the fuck would you end up caring about what's against the law and what isn't?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 25 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next