Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:31 pm

"I may have, I may have not." With that vague answer, Luka changes the subject. "Maybe Irina didn't bring you back? Sam and Ella are witches, too. They're just...not as...." She tries to think of a way to describe it. "...focused on learning magic and all that bullshit."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:42 pm

"Wait Sam can use magic?" Kina says with a shocked looking face. "Also will the two of you stop patronizing the locals?" She says at the twins not in a hars way but not the nicest way.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:27 am

"I've been really at it after moving here. Sam and I could help you without problem.~" Ella smiled

Shia turned and kicked Anne.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:34 am

"Yay! Wait Sam teaching? Well this will be fun." Jak says not sure how this would go being taught a foreign language to all of them by sam and ella.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:13 am

"Sam's not helping, unless you want me to kick your ass whenever you fail," The redhead put in on her defense but then smiled wickedly, "You're right. This will be fun."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:20 am

"Yeah. About what I figured. I just want Ella to teach me. With you....I might end up in a hospital or a coma after a couple of days." Jak says matter of factly since he probably would.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:25 pm

Sam grumbled to herself, now sulking that she didn't get to torture Jak.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:30 pm

"All I'm saying is I don't want to end up in the hospital." Jak says with a shrug and then goes back to eating his ramen.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:32 am

Sam stuck her tongue out at the boy. Very mature, Sam. Although, he did ruin her fun... So... Bad Jak...? Ella shrugged it off, "Well, I'm going to help you without being violent in the matter."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:45 am

Name: Anne Lucifen
Looks: Anne has grown a bit since she moved from America, going fro 5'0" to roughly 5'5"...which she's insanely proud of the fact that she doesn't have to stand on her tip toes to speak to anyone out. She's grown out her light blonde hair a bit, which is a little bit of a lighter shade than her sister's, to where it is now slightly past her shoulders. Anne has large, bright blue eyes, and very pale skin.
Chara(s): Vertige (Ver) and Gauche
Chair/Easter: Easter goon. As much as it pisses her off to be called a goon, that's basically what she is. She doesn't sing or create X-eggs or nothin'. Her job is to beat down Guardians, which she finds...kind of fun.
Personality: While her looks have changed, her personality hasn't really shifted much. She's still loud and angry, and seems to get a kick out of pissing people off. Despite being overbearingly proud sometimes, she does have a few things she's rather...insecure about, and she gets annoyed if the conversation heads toward those things, and it's rather obvious. Anne has a short temper, and tends to not think of much after she reaches her rather low boiling point. However, she tends to listen to some of the Sins, and gets along surprisingly well with Luka. She has a massive thing for revenge, which probably ticks Sam off, and has a sort of...violent personality, and a lack of care for fixing this or her sin. She's honestly not too aware of the fact it's a bad thing. Anne is terrified of sharp blades, and loathes personal contact, with a few exceptions. However, she's very fond of sweets, and has a bad habit of shuffling around and avoiding eye contact when she's lying. Anne is honestly...better in English than she is in Japanese, which is pretty bad, looking back to her English skills.
Siblings/Family: Her mother and father are Annette and Arthur Lucifen. She has a twin brother, Alex, and an older half sister, Neya.
Other:

Name: Vertige (Ver)
Bearer: Anne
Egg Looks: The egg seems to be rather odd compared to most eggs, instead of being colorful, it's a metallic silver, and is almost reflective.
Looks: With blonde hair and pale skin, Ver almost looks like her bearer. However, the semblance ends there. Instead of light blue eyes, Vertige has snakelike yellow eyes, and short fangs. She wears a yellow shirt and black shorts, with a black cloak draped over her shoulders. A pair of ragged black wings sprouts from her shoulders, and she wears black sandals.
Allegiance: Mostly Anne, but indirectly Easter
Character Change: Anne gains small fangs and small black wings similar to her chara, annnd...she's just..stronger in this form. Not much. But she's also more of a bitch soooo...*shrug*
Character Transformation: ??? (Doesn't really have a name): Anne gets the black wings and fangs once more, and gets the clothing of her chara, with the yellow top, black shorts, and the cloak. Her weapons are a little dangerous for this kind of rp; black gauntlets, with steel claws coming from the knuckles. She has no known magical attacks for this form, and only seems physically stronger and much faster.
Personality: Proud, annoying, and way too vain for Anne's good, Ver is always right, and if you say she isn't right she'll....pick a fight with you through her bearer, since she's too small to be much of a threat on her own. She doesn't really care about Anne's well being, but shares her lack of concern for violence.
Other: She bullies poor little Gauche constantly.

Name: Gauche
Bearer: Anne
Egg Looks: A black and white egg, with more on the black side than the white.
Looks: Gauche, while not literally smaller than a regular chara, seems a lot smaller than he is, due to his habits of slouching, hiding his face, and not speaking. His face is painted white, with little black accents on his lips and around his eyes. He wears a black beret, and has black hair with little lamb ears poking out from the beret. Gauche wears a long sleeved black and white shirt, and black pants, having little lamb hooves for feet.
Allegiance: Anne and Easter
Character Change: Anne gets a beret, and gets white gloves. She becomes quieter, nicer, and more modest. Mostly not speaking at all, actually.
Character Transformation: Lolweneverknowitsnamebecauseshecan'tspeak: Anne gets the makeup, clothing, and lamb ears from Gauche, and appears to be incapable of speaking. While not a physical powerhouse like Ver's transformation, she's capable of creating invisible objects if you give her enough time to mime it. If not...this form's basically useless.
Personality: Sweet, modest, and thoughtful, Gauche is a wonderful listener, and cares deeply for his bearer. He generally has her best interests in mind constantly, and although he rarely speaks, he tries to be helpful to others. When he does speak, it's rarely loud, and is generally well thought out. He doesn't really talk to talk. He appears to be scared of Myia.
Other: Constantly bullied by Vertige.

Name: Alex Lucifen
Looks: Alex has grown quite a bit as well, shooting from 5'2" to almost 5'6". After he moved and grew up a lot, it was obvious he couldn't mimic his twin sister anymore, so he basically chopped off his hair. It's still its usual light blonde color, but is no longer long enough to pull back into a ponytail. His eyes are the same pale blue as his sister, along with his super-white skin.
Chara(s): Buffoun (Buffy), Perdu
Chair/Easter: Another Easter goon, like his sister. His job's the exact same as hers.
Siblings/Family: His father and mother are Arthur and Annette Lucifen, and he has a twin sister, Anne, and an older half sister, Neya.
Personality: As his sister is, Alex has mostly only changed in appearance. He is still a rather stiff, distant person, who rarely speaks. This could come off as cold to anyone who doesn't know him, or arrogant (which he kind of is), but to people who do know him, they just know he doesn't like speaking. When it comes to his friends, he has a thoughtful, caring personality, even if it doesn't extend into his words. He's mostly good for listening to people, and appears more intelligent than Anne, whether it's actually a higher intelligence, or Anne just makes herself look stupid by running her mouth. He's fairly insecure when it comes to a few things, even though he gets quiet instead of becoming defensive. Alex has a mild temper, and it's pretty hard to piss him off or make him overly emotional in any situation, unless it involves being jealous about something, which happens every now and then. Alex is terrified of clocks, for some reason, and hates being made fun of. Little dude just can't take it. He has a bad problem with mumbling and an inability to remain still. He's better in Japanese than he is in English, and has a sort of OCD personality. He's fond of fruit instead of sweets.
Other:

Name: Perdu
Bearer: Alex
Egg Looks: Perdu's egg is mostly white, with a black circle on it.
Looks: Perdu is another quiet chara, similar to his bearer. He has narrow golden eyes, and a quiet scowl. Per has floppy white puppy ears, and a stubby little tail and paws to match. His white hair is short and scruffy, and he wears a neat black sleeveless shirt under a white jacket and pants.
Allegiance: Alex and Easter
Character Change: Alex gets little white puppy ears, and he becomes kind of grouchier than usual. However, he's physically stronger and quicker in this form, even if he seems to hate people in it.
Character Transformation:  ???: We honest to God don't know. Whether Perdu is too lazy to transform, or whether Buffy keeps punting him out of the way, we haven't seen this form yet, and probably never will.
Personality: Unlike his opposite, Perdu has a lonely, antisocial nature. However, he isn't 'lonely' at the same time. He loves the solitude, and likes quiet places. Which is shit luck for him, being a chara alongside Buffy. He's pretty lazy, but looks out for Alex when he needs him. Usually he just lets the clown handle it. He isn't a big fan of socializing with the other charas, Easter or Guardian, and needs a little push to be friendly.
Other:

Name: Buffoun (Buffy)
Bearer: Alex
Egg Looks: A black and white egg, with more white than black.
Looks: Very similar to her 'brother', Buffy takes on the appearance of a mime. She has black hair, and a white beret instead of black, with the usual makeup and the long sleeved shirt and pants. Instead of lamb ears, she has monkey ears hidden under that beret, and a monkey's tail curling from her pants. She has brown paws for feet.
Allegiance: Alex and Easter, mostly Alex though
Character Change: Alex gets the beret, tail, and gloves, and doesn't talk much in this form. However, he's much friendlier, and shows a sweet, kind personality.
Character Transformation: Thisonedoesn'thaveasaidnameeither: Keeping the tail, beret, and gloves, Alex also gains the makeup and clothes from his chara. Like his sister, he's capable of miming out attacks, as long as he has time to do so. He cannot speak at all in this CT, although he seems to try to communicate with facial expressions and gestures.
Other:

Name: Luka Chronos
Looks: Luka hasn't really changed at all in two years. She'd done all of her growing back in 'murica, and is still 5'11", with fair skin and dark blue eyes. Her hair is slightly shorter than it was in America, but not by more than a few inches. The main difference is that she wears glasses, which she actually needs now.
Chara(s): Zavidayu (Zavi), Khoroshiy (Khor)
Chair/Easter: Some unknown part of the Guardians. She just sides with them.
Siblings/Family: She technically has Irina. But that's not a very happy family.
Personality: Luka's personality is mostly the thing that's undergone a change here. While she's still sarcastic, arrogant, and a know it all, the witch seems to have softened up a little towards people. While she still avoids them if she can, it's shown she is capable of making non-sin friends. She shows little regard, however, for their moral status, becoming fast friends with Hana, despite their opposing sides. Luka is still prone to panic attacks when something goes awry, though. Her friendship with Ella is as strong as ever, prompting the pink-haired girl to follow her to a completely different country to go to college, just out of boredom. She's really intelligent, using her immortality to learn whatever she can, and has a rational, narrow-minded way of thinking. Luka is scared of failing, and loathes cats to an extreme degree. Although she's fond of octopi and black tea, and has a habit of...drawing on herself with markers when she's bored. She also drinks quite a bit, but that's excusable as long as the cops don't find out.
Other:

Name: Zavidayu (Zavi)
Bearer: Luka
Egg Looks: A plain forest green egg.
Looks: Zavi has long pink hair and light skin, so that she looks a lot like her bearer. Although, instead of dark blue, her eyes are dark green, and she's usually sleepy looking. She wears a green kimono, and traditional-like sandals. Zavi has tan dingo ears and a fluffy tail.
Allegiance: Guardians and Luka
Character Change: Luka gets the dingo ears and tail, and basically...is really jealous. This is literally only used for comedic purposes, and we never see any of Zavi's fighting skills.
Character Transformation: ???
Personality: Zavi is the Envy chara. 'nuff said. She's very quiet, and is generally hostile toward people.
Other:

Name: Khoroshiy (Khor)
Bearer: Luka
Egg Looks: A pink and blue egg with diagonal stripes running along the outside.
Looks: Khor is a blue haired chara with pink eyes, and little black cat ears, tail, and paws. She wears a blue shirt and pants, and is constantly talking and smiling.
Allegiance: Luka and the Guardians
Character Change: Luka gets the cat ears and tail, and she is friendlier, more playful, and more talkative. However, she also gains better reflexes, and is stronger.
Character Transformation: ???
Personality: Khor...is some kind of freak. She's bright and happy, loves everything about everything, and never loses her temper. She's like...the Ella-chara. She worries over Luka and her "lack of a life" constantly, and gets annoyingly happy whenever Luka shows any sort of friendship or kindness toward someone. She's a freak, as I said.
Other: Luka hates this thing. Freak + Cat = Hate.

Last edited by Waiter on Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:47 am

In spite of being kicked, the twins suddenly back off. Which...equaled Alex dragging away his pissed sister to the nearest public area, which...happened to be a ramen place.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:49 am

Tetsoya turns around to see the new people and seeing anne he runs and glomps her. Who can blame him for not seeing his girlfriend in a month or more. "Anne!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:50 am

Try about a year or two, instead of months. Whatever pissy mood the blonde was in earlier vanished, and she hugged him back. Normally, she was against people touching her, especially in public and shit, but this was Tetso. Exceptions could be made. Ver was shaking her little fist at the open doorway of the shop, back toward the Guardians, and little Gauche was hiding under his bearer's hair.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:57 am

Tetso doesn't let go because well it's anne. He then rubs his scruffy beard against her arm just to mess with her.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:04 am

And Anne squeaks and jumps away. "A beard. Youhaveabeardnow." Well thank you, Captain Obvious. It appears she's still as blonde as she was back in America.

Alex coughs awkwardly, since he's just...awkward. And this was awkward, in his opinion. And people were staring at the couple.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:09 am

Tetsoya then hugs alex for some reason. "Mhm. I've had it for a while now. Did you forget?" He says like she should know.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:11 am

"Kind of..." Rubbing the back of her head, Anne grins sheepishly at her boyfriend. Giving a helpless shrug, she continues with, "...in my defense, it was stubbly the last time I saw it."

Alex kind of...squirms out of Tetso's hug. As glad as he was to see his friend, Tet honestly had to remember the blonde liked his personal space. And...hugs still kind of freaked him out. Baby steps, everyone.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:13 am

At the sight of the twins, Sam lost all hope of avoiding anyone. She didn't notice the differences, not yet at least. She just ran full-speed at Alex and glomped him into a crushing bear hug. Asya was then thrown off the redhead's shoulder, which she did not react kindly to.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:15 am

Alex kind of flails helplessly against Sam for a minute, then just gives the fuck up. Not only was he lazy, no one could detach Sam during "bear hug mode". Damn hugs. However, this was Sam we were talking about. He'd tolerate it. "Sam." He greets quietly, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:18 am

"Still you should be a little less surprised. It has been a little over a month since I left for the states to visit people." Tetsoya says but then scooches over to where he is next to anne. "Want some ramen?" He asks anne then proceeds to order a bowl for anne before she can answer.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:19 am

Sam held on for just a bit longer before backing off, just for Alex's sake. She knew he hated hugs. She looked up at him and smiled, then her face blanked. "You're taller... And you chopped off your hair."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:32 am

Alex just shrugs. "Eh, not much of a reason to keep it long." Smiling sheepishly, he says nothing else. Looks may have changed, but he still wasn't a very talkative person.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:40 am

Sam nodded, "The jig is up. You're taller then Anne now." She looked over at the other twin and grinned, and when she was about do speak she got distracted by Asya flying over to her ear and ranting about how she needed to give a little warning before committing hug-rape.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:46 am

"Not by much, it is jus-" Alex kind of stops talking when he sees Asya. He knew exactly what she was, but he said nothing, just staring at the little floating critter thing, and prayed Buffy would keep her nose out of it. No such chance. The moment the little monkey mime sensed another chara, she barreled wordlessly out of his jacket pocket to go investigate. Alex just...gives up, then. He goes to start beating his head against the wall.

"So how were the states...?" Anne asks, kind of looking down at the bowl of ramen. She needed to eat it, seeing how Tet had paid for it and everything, but she wasn't really hungry right at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:51 am

"Good. What's wrong?" Tetsoya says seeing her stare not realizing it was because Anne in't hungry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next