Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gear

Gear

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:16 pm

"Huh. I could honestly see anne in more trouble with that mouth of hers...But I guess you know her better." Kina says with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:20 pm

"She's capable of it, I promise." Luka considered checking up on her teal haired friend.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:20 pm

"Should we try to find her?" Kina wonders then.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:26 pm

"Possibly. But she may just be comforting Sam. Who knows."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:29 pm

"Yeah. But why was I drug here exactly?" Kina says since she doesn't want to be rude by guessing and then get it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:18 am

"Iunno. She could just be bored and messing with people," Neya pointed out. "Or Taka could've grown some balls and started actually he-Wait. No. 'Taka' and 'Helping' don't even belong in the same dictionary."

Ella grew bored of her little trick quickly, so she skittered off to just fuck with some people. Why the hell not? So, that's how a cat ended up falling right where Luka was standing. If she heard it and moved or it just landed on her, well that's up to you since Ella hid right after she threw the poor animal.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:39 am

"You're here because we need- AW SHIT!" And that is how an innocent cat just got thrown into the wall. At least it didn't die? It just kind of screeched and dashed off. "Damn demon creatures..." The distraction made Luka completely distracted from her point with Kina.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:26 pm

Ella was vaguely amused. But just vaguely.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:56 pm

"Whoever pulled that bullshit better have the balls to back it up and show their faces." Hissing in the direction that the cat came from, Luka knew who did it. Or...she had two good guesses. A friend of hers, possibly the twins, just trying to mess with her, or a very pissed former sister in law who had stolen a new body. Either way, she was about to kick their ass.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Ella rolled her eyes, walking out of the bushes because she was not going to be called a coward. "Luka. How's the deadly fear of cats goin' for you?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:57 pm

"Ella...?" Luka didn't get whatever joke her friend was pulling. She just stared at her in disbelief for a moment, then started laughing her ass off.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:01 pm

Ella just blinked blankly, not letting shock cross her face. She was just... confused. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:02 pm

"Is ella trying to act tough now?" Kina says also laughing at the 'tough' act that ella is trying to have.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:06 pm

Ella snorted, arms crossing against her stomach, "Kina, go play with the other third graders."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:06 pm

"What the hell have you been smoking, exactly?" Luka was still laughing, not noticing Ella's eyes, or the red Abynissian cat by her side.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:07 pm

"Oh. So now that you are acting all BA you can call me a third grader? Yeah right." Kina says ticked not but laughs again because weill it's ella trying to be tough.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:10 pm

"Nothing yet, but I'm hoping to find something in Sam's things back at the dorm." Good thing Sam didn't have anything, because Irina-Ella probably would smoke it. Or sell it to little punk eighth graders. "Kina, honey, you can't even say badass correctly. Just stop."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Luka just facepalms. "Ella, this is so out of character for you. Mind telling me what's the deal with this new bitch phase? From the little girl that cried every time I was "mean" to my sister? Seriously, tell me because I'm fuckin' confused." And Luka wasn't confused very often.

Suzume was confused as well. She knew Ella as the sweet and kind girl. Not whatever the hell this was.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:24 pm

While smirking, the only thing the girl replied with was another insult. "God, for someone who is as old as you are, you really need to work on your intelligence."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:30 pm

That pissed Luka off, which made her notice a bit more. Her eyes studied the body of her friend for a minute, then she gets pale. Or...paler than before. "You've got to be fucking kidding me."

"Who's kidding who?" Suzume looks from the two girls, over to her sister, looking for answers.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:35 pm

Shia just shrugged, "I'm as confused as you are."

"Nope. Pretty good choice this time, isn't it?" Ella smirked, then yawned a bit, "Jesus, how does this girl combat sleep so much? It feels like she hasn't slept in a week."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:41 pm

Smirking, Luka tries to bluff her way out of it. "Hardly a good choice, dear sister. Seeing as you chose probably the most useless sin ever." Meanwhile, she had gotten her phone out and was practically begging Sam to get to the garden.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:44 pm

"So? This girl was Eldoh's successor. Something has to be good about her." Ella was bitchy-smart. This is weird.

Sam looked at her phone, groaning, but went anyways. When Luka asked for help, shit was bad.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:52 pm

Luka says nothing until Sam gets there. "So you have Eldoh's successor, and she has no idea to unlock her potential. We have two weapons that Miss Eldoh would piss herself if she saw them." She thinks for a second. "Seven, actually. Eight if you count braniac over there. But even Eldoh couldn't stand against the power of the twin gods." The witch hoped her theory was true about Alex and Neya. After all, even as MA, Irina had never given birth. The only successful children born had come from the girl who entered the garden.

Suzume hides behind her sister, scared.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:59 pm

"Luka! What have I said about calling Neya and Alex twin gods? That just makes bad memories flash and I'd don't want to--" Sam looked at Ella closely, "Okay so why does Ella have Irina-features and a bitch pose going on?"

"Yes, twin gods who haven't even once unlocked their potential and have no wish to try nor the intelligence to do so." Ella pointed out, "Where I on the other hand, have every intention of unlocking Ella's powers."

"Why is Ella talking in third-person?" Sam asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Americans." Shia grumbled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next