Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:29 am

Neya wasn't even paying attention to Hana, because honestly in her mind, nothing could beat Ella's voice even if it was in the kind of music she actually enjoyed listening to.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:31 am

The twins weren't either, but it was because neither of them were big fans of the ginger in general. Whether they were fans of Ella's or not, they hated Hana. They were just there because they had to be.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:39 am

Neya actually didn't mind the ginger, she had some pretty good ninja skills and she wasn't a fucktard like Taka. Anyways...

Sam was dragged to the concert by Kedy. Good job, dude.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:42 am

In the twins' eyes, she was very fucktardtastic.

Luka kind of happened to be at the concert. Jobs and shit, man.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:45 am

As she stared at the program, she felt like she knew the girl from somewhere, but couldn't quite place it.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:47 am

Lalala, it's Hana, Luka's trolling buddy. Eventually she raised x-eggs from the crowd because logic.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:49 am

Kina was in the crowd listening oto the music.

Jak was drug ther by someone.

Kyo is there due to being a gaurdian.

Tetso is with the twins.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:56 am

Sam punched Kedy in the stomach when she saw the x-eggs and without even thinking about it, character changed with Asya. She looked around for anyone and when she saw everyone else, she decided to just attack Hana because fucklogic.

Shia and Kuku burst into the room, CT'd with Yuki and Uma respectively.

Kostya was a little behind the sisters and he had a stick. That'll work just fine...
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:04 pm

So now the twins were stuck, with Alex muttering something quietly under his breath as he character changed with Perdu. Buffy'd been MIA lately, after all. Anne grumbles irritably, character changing with Vertige. Unlike Perdu, the little sin-chara had actually been Anne's first choice, seeing as Gauche was kind of a...self-defense kind of guy. She didn't want feelings of friendship and kindness going on while she was trying to punch peoples' faces in. That just didn't roll together. At all. Alex, as usual avoiding any sort of fighting with a girl (a bad guy with wonderful manners!), just swings a fist at Kedy. He figured the stick vs. fists odds were...fairly even, to begin with. Meanwhile, Anne started going after Sam, but then just hung out in the crowd to watch the tired girl get her ass beat by Sam. As a plus, two gingers fighting just had to be entertaining. Sure sure, she'd attack herself in a minute. But for now, Anne was mentally wanting Hana to get beat down. Don't you just love the camaraderie and friendship on the Easter side of things?

Hana was merely trying to avoid getting hit by Sam, and yelling out a few...rude words about Anne. Had she noticed the blonde just standing there, smirking? Yes she had. She was dead later, the pop star would make sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:05 am

Kostya just stood there with his stick feeling awkward.

Kedy was apparently getting punched a lot tonight, and he had no weapon.

Shia sent a bunch of small, yellow and lime green kittens to attack Anne. I love this attack so much. It's like the most annoying one ever.

Sam, however, still hadn't attacked. In fact, she had just barely made it up to the stage. Now she attacked. With what, may you ask? Oh, this is great: Foodthrower-An attack based of her sin and Kirby. I'm not explaining how this went down, because somehow describing twenty eggs going into one girl's mouth seems a little creepy. Sam threw back her head and then shot it towards Hana, where a burst of that dark x-egg energy stuff flew towards her and white eggs flew out of her mouth. I make up the weridist attacks ever.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:47 am

*cough* ImeanttosayKostya.

Beating her raggedy black wings, Anne sends a harsh gust of wind in the kittens' direction, trying to shred them into dust.

Still trying only to evade, Hana dodges the....what the hell were those eggs?! What kind of bearer was this?!
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:24 pm

Sam coughed, "Ew. Asya, I fucking hate you." You want a normal chara? Find a new dream.

Shia smirked and sent the kittens again. Just to piss the girl off.

Ahhh. I wasn't sure which one you were talking about.
Kostya was the worst possible enemy for Alex. Being ten inches taller, three years older and probably even more muscular than the boy, I think even with Alex's CC wouldn't do much to him. Kostya knew if he were to swing the stick, he'd seriously hurt the little dude. He really didn't want to hit a minor.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:07 pm

So Anne attacks the kittens again, making them poof into magical sparkly remnants.

"You don't...have a...normal chara?" Trying to annoy the girl, Hana pants the taunt in Sam's direction. She was in no shape to dodge any attacks, especially not Sam's. That girl could beat the shit out of a lot of people with her magical...mouth...eggs...

Well Alex needed someone to fight, so Kostya it was. I'd provoke the big dude by having Alex hurt Luka, but first of all, Luka's a girl, and Alex doesn't hit girls, second of all, I'm pretty sure Luka would kick his ass, and third of all...Alex wanted to live. He wasn't stupid.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:00 pm

Shia sighed and finally launched forward and attacked the blonde girl with a large yellow paw extending from her fist.

Sam shrugged, "Nope. Asya's all I got. Looks like being a freak means that your chara is a freak too." Shut up, Jessamina. The ginger ran at the other girl and once she got close enough, kicked out at the girl's face. Using Asya's weird attacks were not an option any longer.

Kedy CT'd with Graham and started throwing baseballs at Alex's face when he saw that Kostya wasn't going to attack the smaller boy.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:38 pm

Anne launches forward to meet the attack with her own. Either someone was going to miss and punch the other in the face, or it could totally fail but we'd have the most epic fistbump ever.

Sadly, Hana was too tired to dodge the kick at this close range. So she got kicked in the face. Luckily for her, though, it pissed her off enough to make a few X-eggs send dark energy something or whatever. At least she's fighting back now?

Focusing on his new opponent, Alex starts playing like...ninja dodgeball with Kedy. Guy bonding time, lol. But for serious. Dodging the baseballs, he tries to land a punch on the older boy.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:43 pm

I'm thinking it should be the most epic fistbump ever, but that's just me.

Sam did her weird Kirby thing again, which I really don't want to explain again because that was the most desperate attempt to make an attack.

Kedy summoned a bat when he saw the punch coming and blocked it with the bat. Guy bonding time. Right. Sam's gunna be pissed
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:50 pm

So yes. Epic fistbump, which pissed Anne off, causing her to swing with the other fist.

"Ew. That's just...nasty." Ducking as the eggs splattered against the wall, Hana runs forward to tackle/shoulder Sam down. She was older and taller, I believe, so it could possibly work.

Yeah. Alex is going to die, but Kedy will be the least of his worries afterward. But whatever. With his fist stopped by the bat, the smaller blonde boy jerks up his knee in an attempt to knee Sam's friend in the stomach.

Luka sneaks up on Tetso and tries to knee him in the back. She was going to hold off changing or transforming for as long as possible, considering what her charas were, but she was no slouch at basic hand to hand combat, as she usually proves in one life or the other.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:57 pm

I don't think that she's taller, since Hana's Japanese and Sam's like 5'9, I think. I don't know how old she is, but after the egg thing, Sam feels nasty so she got tackled.

Oh no, Kedy's gunna die, not Alex. That bat-to-fist contact had to hurt. Kedy was sent backwards but caught himself before falling.

Shia dodged, mostly because she's a ninja cat and all my other characters are getting beat up.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:03 pm

Tetsoya falls flat on his face and falls on fossor getting that little guy riled up. Fossor then character changes with tetso and from thin air he produces little coins that turn out to be pennies. "Payday!" He shouts as it happens.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:23 pm

"Shitshitshitshit!" Luka tries dodging the little pennies of death, but gets hit by a handful. "Alright Ryuu, that's it. You're dead." Frowning, she swings her fist at Tet's head, and misses on purpose, so the she could basically elbow him in the neck. Much more effective, in her mind. "Although...I'm not surprised you're with Easter. None of us are." Totally. Sam, Ella, Kina, and Luka had seen it coming. Completely. Probably Kyo too. Damn, looking back, maybe Luka should've placed a bet on it.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:04 pm

Tetsoya falls on his back from the blow and he jumps back. This time he creates a sword out of many different currencies. It's basically a paper mache sword from money. But not so solid as the paper mache. He pulls back his arm and begins to swing.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:12 pm

Luka stares at him for a moment, resists the urge to laugh, and leaps backwards, dodging. "So that's honestly your first choice?" She had a pretty good theory about a few of the 'charas' floating around here. And the money-themed attacks confirmed it in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:19 pm

Tetsoya continues to try to attack luka with the semi flimsy money sword that he made. Was this a bit literal on the idea of greed? Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:25 pm

Luka sighs and tries to grab the money sword. Would she get a paper cut or something? Lol. "I know you care about Neya and the twins, Tet, but is joining Easter honestly the solution?" Das right, Luka, try to talk him out of Easter.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:28 pm

"I wasn't able to find a job before. Also I didn't know I was joining easter. And apparently I can't unjoin." Tetsoya says back to luka. He might once he gets some money for college which shouldn't be too long right? But then there's the fact he was told he can't leave so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next