Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:06 pm

"Then I'll complete the plan and grab some alcohol.~" This girl needs to be cut off.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:08 pm

Anne wasn't about to get between the ginger and her booze. She might be annoying and ADHD, but she wasn't stupid, which she'd have to be to attempt that. So she just nods, trying to think of a way to set off multiple stewardess buttons at once.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:30 pm

"Whenever you're ready," Sam put in, leaning over to look at Neya's phone as well. She knew plans were hard to think of. She wasn't going to rush the blonde girl.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Anne turns to Sam. "So, I can not think of a way to hit all the buttons at once, but what if I set off one of the sprinklers?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:41 pm

"If water gets on my phone, I'll shove you in a fire, sister or not." Well there goes that plan.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:49 pm

"Cover your phone with something?" The solution for that seemed kind of obvious to Anne.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:10 pm

"One drop and you're in a fire pit," Neya warned, moving her phone under her leg.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:18 pm

With that, Anne slings a marble at the sprinkler system as discreetly as possible. Why she was carrying a marble...who knew? Anyway, after the marble hit it, the sprinkler farthest from the group went off, showering the front rows of seats. She sinks back down into her seat, innocently looking out the window. Vandalism? Her? Never. She was a complete angel. Besides, breaking public property was for immature little kids. She had no idea what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:26 pm

While the stewardesses rushed to see what was going on with the sprinkling system, Sam slipped into the back and broke into the liquor cabinet before going into the bathroom with one of the food containers.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:38 pm

Anne just continues looking innocent, not daring to look back at the liquor cabinet to see if Sam got into it or not.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:47 pm

Sam walked out of the bathroom and then threw a bottle at Neya and Anne, "And our job is complete."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:53 pm

Anne throws it back. She didn't drink. At all. She absolutely hated alcohol, to be honest. She's like..the anti-Sam or something. All violence and no booze.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:10 pm

Neya did the same. She didn't want to get drunk, she had to take care of drunk Sam. Sam was all too happy at the reaction and drank up herself. She figured that this would happen, and it pleased her that it did.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Anne just facepalms, but says nothing. Sam did what she wanted. As I said before. Not stupid enough to get in between Sam and her alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Sam glared at Anne, "It's better than-" She hiccuped already. Someone already drank today. "-Sitting on this god awful flight sobor."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:34 pm

"Speaking of which...when are we supposed to land...?" Anne was bored too, but she could think of about thirty different ways to have fun on this flight without having a few drinks. But as I said before, she tried her hardest to avoid drinking. So she usually had to think of ways to amuse herself otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:39 pm

"Sooner or later. Whichever one." Sam put in intelligently while smiling softly before turning to Alex, "How you doin'?" Damn... Drunk Sam is flirting. She's really far gone.

"We have another roughly fifty six minutes." Neya pratted as she looked at the time on her phone.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:48 pm

"Real specific, Sam." Anne rolls her eyes. She smiles at her sister, glad she wasn't being a smart ass. Or stupid. It was hard to tell when Sam was like..this.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:53 pm

Sam ignored the girl, and Neya smiled back at her sister. Sam was probably being a smart ass, but that might not just be it.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Alex yawns slightly, tired. Little fella hasn't been sleeping well on the flight (I wonder why...), so he was a bit too slow to pick up that Sam was flirting. He picked up that she was drunk, seeing her chug from those bottles, but still. "Fine, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:59 pm

"Awwe! Poor Alliexx.." I really, really love super drunk Sam. "You're tried. You should sleep."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:05 pm

Everyone loves super drunk Sam. "I will sleep when we get there tonight." Jet lag and whatnot. His sleep shit's already gonna be messed up from the fact they crossed quite a few timezones.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:11 pm

"Allllllliiiiiieeeee, you should sleep now. We can work out sleeping laaattteeer." She giggled slightly and lifted the armrest.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Anne, hearing Sam, tries not to burst out laughing, and manages only to giggle as quietly as she can. Poor Alex.

Alex sighs. "You should rest, Sam. I will be fine." Yep. He knew she was reaaallly drunk by now, and was trying to handle the situation.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:28 pm

"Mmkay," Sam smiled happily as she rested her head on Alex's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next