Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:35 am

"I'm very, very sadistic." Sam agreed, wrapping an arm around Ella's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:22 am

"Nice job, Sam. Just scar Ella for life." Luka had finally woken up, apparently less grumpy than usual.

Anne just tried to hide behind her brother and her apparent sister. She keeps her eyes toward the ground, ashamed. She'd forgotten five friends, a sister, and her damn fiance. She felt bad about that. Not like it was technically her fault or anything, but still, man.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:49 am

Jak who is completely oblivious to what just happened..No idea how. But oblivious runs down the stairs and looks at ella for a second. "Hey ella I had a question for ya. It will only take just a second. What type of movie do you like? I mean like what type of genre. I like fantasy, scifi and suspense for the most part. You? Wait..Am I rambling? Crap." He says and then proceeds to hide since he just embarresed himslef infront of the person who he's trying to ask out but isn't succeeding at doing the asking part.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:35 pm

Ella looked over at Jak with a smile, "I like anything that isn't scary."

Sam's eyes widened as she thought about why Jak would ask this, "No way. No way in hell. Seriously, Jak? GODDAMNIT, DUDE."

Neya burst into laughter. "HE'S GOING TO..! ALEX, YOU FAIL SO HARD!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:54 pm

Alex frowns, and grumbles something about being sorry that he actually knew when the right time to bring something up was.

Anne punches her brother in the arm. "Stop being a faggot and making excuses about whatever you're failing at, and just do it." See? You do suck, Alex, because even the person with amnesia is telling you to just get your shit done.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Sam looked over at Anne with a bright grin, "I think you and I are going to get along much better now.~"

Neya added in, "Alex, with us, there is no right time."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:18 pm

"There really is not..." Alex grumbles, facepalming.

"....we did not get along well before?" Anne was confused.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:33 pm

"Just go for it, everyone already knows her answer." Neya pointed out with a smirk

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh." Sam shrugged, "I guess we just never talked, and then you kinda locked me in a room with someone with claustrophobia so that was great fun."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:39 pm

"I am sorry...?" Damn, she sounded like a bitch. She had good intentions, but still.

"Samwillyougooutwithmebeforesomeotherbullshithappensandtheworldendsorsomething?" Alex manages to grumble out, hating this conversation. Poor awkward little guy.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:11 pm

Sam turned to Alex, tilting her head, "What'd you say?" Yes, I'm evil and sadistic. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:20 pm

Alex sighs, and tries to gather up any nerve he had left. "Would you like to go out sometime before more bullshit happens and the world ends or something." Yeah, he'd go die in another room later.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:21 pm

"About time you actually asked me out," Sam smirked, even if she was freaking out inside.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:49 pm

"I know.." Alex just stares at the ground. Cut the spineless guy a break, Sam.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:52 pm

"At least you beat Jak to the punch line," Sam added in, feeling bad for what she had said. It was mostly her fault that they hadn't gotten together sooner anyways.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:54 pm

"Sort of." In Jak's defense, Alex has asked Sam out a number of times. Shit just always pops up from nowhere and the date gets thrown to the side.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 pm

"Not sort of, officially, you're the third guy to ask someone out in the group."

"Actually, he's the sixth. Lou asked me before the group even formed, Tet asked Anne, Kyo asked Luka, Pale asked you, Kedy asked you and then Kostya's asked Luka who know how many times."

"Neya, I hate you."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:07 pm

Alex just tries to see if it was physically possible to wish that he could sink into the floor.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:16 pm

Neya looked between her brother and Sam with an innocent smile, "What? It's true."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:24 am

"Guys...I don't know about the rest of you...but there's a scary ass garden in the way." Looking back to her friends, a short black girl frowns, trying to figure out how to break in. From the rumors around this place, people that went in never came back out.

"Scared, Jen?" A taller, skinnier dark skinned guy smirks at the short girl. "It's just a garden. How bad can it be?" To prove his point, he puts a foot on the bottom of the gate, ready to scale over it and get in. Because fuck you guys. Temple did what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:06 pm

Running a hand through his hair, a tall male black guy smiled at Jen, "It's okay. We're going to be fine." He followed Temple's lead on crossing the gate. Kind? Accepting? WHY NOT BOTH?!

Chastity, (Because Alex doesn't have anything planned except for her name) frowned, "Isn't this illegal?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:11 pm

"We're saving the world, Cassie. I think it can be overlooked. Besides, this place is aband-" Temple, who had reached the top of the fence, was interrupted by a wild cackle from the darkness. Swallowing nervously, he tries to reassure his friends. "Just a weirf sounding bird."

Jen, looking unsure, follows Temple quietly.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:10 pm

Kenneth looked out towards the theater, "These sins have seriously weird animals." (Sam: DON'T TALK ABOUT CHUBBY LIKE THAT!)

Cassie sighed, following the boys. "If I go to jail, there better be hand sanitizer."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Once they climbed over the fence, Temple looks through, tapping his foot, waiting for their other two friends. "Guys, you comin'?" He seemed unaware of the sets of eyes watching them from the shadows.

Jen, on the other hand, nervously looks over her shoulders. "Hey...does...does it feel like we're being...w-watched?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:19 pm

Kenneth only shrugged, "If we are, then we are. No need to worry. You have four strong guys with you, ladies, we'll protect you, won't we, Temp?"

"My heroes," Cassie replied, flamboyantly bowing in their direction. Oh yeah, big words.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:24 pm

"Hah. Yeah." Temple grins at Kenneth. "We got this. We're not scared of some stupid sounding birds." To prove this, the embodiment of Temperance sticks his tongue out at the shadowy corners of the hedges that created the labyrinth.

"What about some stupid sounding servants?" Stepping from the shadows, a young blonde boy, maybe about...fourteen steps from the shadows he'd just mocked. The look on his face was amused...but not very friendly. Besides the look on his face, he didn't look to threatening. Just a slender blonde boy with a neat ponytail and bright blue eyes. Nothing scary but a slasher smile and the fact he just ninja'd out of the shadows.

At this, Jen jumps and hides behind Kenneth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next