Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:38 pm

Arte stepped forward and leaned on her brother slightly, "Now I've never been referred to as a bird before. Hm. Bird. Dinner." She put on her slasher face, because yes, she does have to look exactly like her brother just to make them seem more creepy.

"This isn't what I was expecting," Cassie commented as she finally made her way down to the group.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:42 pm

"We were expecting you." Pollo drawls, bright blue eyes surveying the group of intruders. "We like having guests for dinner." This could be taken totally innocently, with the implication that they were being invited for a meal. But outside of the fourth wall, we all know what he was implying. As if he were struck by something funny, the boy snickers again.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Arte looked at her brother then followed in his lead of laughter, which made Ken freak out and start laughing as well. He didn't know why, but it just made him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Temple slaps Ken in the back. "Kenny. Shh. They're freaking me out, man. Like..why are two little kids in a garden, expecting us? Expecting us, man! This is just like a fucking horror movie. Oh God, we're all black. Who's dying first?!" Whispering in his best friend's ear, Temp was...freaking the fuck out.

Jen joins this little freak-out huddle, so she wisely puts in, "Kenneth is the blackest. He'd die first."

Pollo stops laughing for a moment, looking around for something or someone. "Arte..." The demon begins, a smirk crossing replacing a momentary frown, "...won't our Mistress want to meet our guests?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:03 am

"I think she would love that, brother." Arte replied with a smile, happy to make MotG happy. Because, you know, that's kinda the point of her entire life.

Kenneth stopped laughing, only to glare at Jen, "You've lost a protector." He was only kidding, but he then focused in on the creepy twins, "Okay, usually I'm a total yes man, but when a fourteen year old talks about having a mistress, even I'm going to have to say no to this."

Cassie stepped back, "I'M ONLY HALF BLACK! I SHOULD BE THE LAST ONE TO DIE OUT OF ALL OF US!" So she started running back the way she came.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:06 am

Pollo moves like a ninja and somehow intercepts Cassie. "But we insist. Just stay with us for dinner, please? We work for the owner of this garden, and she likes meeting people that come to visit. It's kind of lonely out here." Faking a sad frown, he looks pitifully up at Chastity. Lying little fuck.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:21 am

Chasity looked back at Kenneth, who shrugged, "Why not?" He smiled, but it was forced. Cassie quickly ran back and hit behind Temple, because she could make sure that he would die before her.

With that note...

Kostya sighed, sitting back on the couch, muttering about Ella and music boxes. He ran a hand through his hair, wondering if he should get it cut already.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:27 am

Luka was laying in the chair she was earlier, flipping distractedly through random channels on TV. Because she was just that fucking bored.

Temple frowns. "Why not? Because they're creepy."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:33 am

"Temple, let's just be nice to the little buggers so they might let us leave, because that one just ninja flashed in front of Cassie." Kenneth replied through clenched teeth, even though his smile didn't fade.

Kostya looked over at the pink-haired girl and asked, "Can you please tell Ella to stop stealing my music boxes? I get that she likes music, but seriously."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:39 am

Temple sighs. "...fine..." From the look of the little boy bugger's face, they just made his day. "Follow us.~ Follow us.~" He chirps, returning to his sister's side.

"She won't listen, but I'll tell her." Flicking through more channels. Yaaay.~
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:44 am

"She listens to me, I'm sure she'll listen to you as well, Luka." Kostya replied softly with a smile.

Arte grinned and started towards MotG, skipping the way there.

"We're going to die." Cassie said, clinging to Temple's back.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:55 am

"That's what she wants you to think." No one listened to Luka, because Luka never gave good advice.

"We are so going to die." Temp was hiding behind Ken. It was his idea. He could die first.

Jen was hiding behind Cassie.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:38 am

"Okay, so, one of us is going to survive, and since we all know it won't be Kenny-" She ignored the man's protest. "-I just want you all to know that I love you."

"We're not going to die," Kenneth shot back at them, following the blondes.

Kostya laughed and gave her a grin, "I don't think Ella's that cunning, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:44 am

"You'd be surprised. She gets what she wants when she's determined." Luka raises an eyebrow at Kostya's response, but keeps her cool. Because she's Luka. It takes more to make things awkward than that.

"I love you all as well..." Temp mutters, kind of shoving Kenny forward.

Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:00 am

"I feel completely loved," Kenneth muttered as he looked back at his so-called friends.

Kostya took this acceptance as a very good sign. He was growing on her, he could just tell. "I know, trust me, she's gotten more surprise-gifts out of me than my sister, and I know that I was manipulated into making them, no matter what she claims."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:12 am

Luka sighs. "It happens. She doesn't usually mean to manipulate you. She just does it." Was he growing on her? Possibly. She wasn't ignoring him, at least.

"You are.~"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:32 am

"My theory is that it's a subconscious reaction so she doesn't freak out and give anyone gifts." Kostya shrugged, "And we also need to teach her out to keep secrets, because once she found out I was reincarnated, she told me the entirety of her story and I am am talking How-I-Met-Your-Mother length. Times nine hundred years plus a spirit life."

"At least I'm not wearing red. That's the guy that dies first." Kenneth replied wearily, looking to see if anyone was wearing red.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:39 am

"Temp's wearing red! Sa-cri-fice! Sa-cri-fice!" Shoving Temp forward, who was actually wearing purple, Jen speaks up.

"Yeah. She's been through a lot. I've seen her every time." Poor kid.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:04 am

"Yeah! Sa-cri-fice!" Ken yelled, running behind Temple quickly. He would not die first.

"Shouldn't we at least try running away again?" Cassie asked, since the twins were creepy and probably murderers.

"At least she's come out okay, all of you have." He looked at Luka, frowning, "I don't know if you remember me saying this but... I'm still sorry that you lived through that, all of it. I'm so, so sorry that it was my fault. I... I couldn't stand the thought..."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:41 am

Luka makes a sarcastic noise when he said they all came out okay. There were degrees of okay, apparently. "You couldn't help not being brought back to life." Yay, one sentence responses, things were leaving the comfort zone.~

"I'm not even wearing a red shirt, you guys!" Temple shoves Ken in front of him.

"We could try, I guess. But girl, you saw how quick that little guy moved to get in your way." Jen points out, frowning.

"We could shove him over. They don't look that strong." Temple muses, looking thoughtfully at the backs of the Servants.

"Lady Conchita.~ Lady Conchitaa~" Pollo calls, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:17 pm

"We could tie them to these... Gravestones." Cassie whispered, her voice going weak.

"Lady Conchita!" Arte yelled, seeing an umbrella in the distance.

Conchita turned around and gave a bright, wicked smile, "My dears! You've brought dinner!"

Awkward moments! It took long enough, Luka, jeez. "I could've tried something," Kostya argued, "I don't know what, but I don't understand how I didn't, seeing as it took so long to get reincarnated."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:13 pm

Pollo scampers over to his mother/mistress's side, looking pleased. "It has been a little while since we brought you dinner, Lady Conchita." The small butler bows, then looks toward the group.

"Should we run?" Temple asks the group, frowning.

"I think cannibals are a cause for running, Temp." Jen responds, starting to back up.

"How could you have tried something? Even I can't control who comes back to life without breaking the world, and I've been in charge and a part of this massive mess for a long time." Sinking lower in her chair, Luka looks tired again at the thought. A thousand years, and she still hasn't gotten rid of one sin.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:22 pm

"Are the running? I thought you said you brought dinner," Conchita growled, looking down at the servants.

Cassie was frozen but said, "Now we should run." Luckily, Kenneth had already started pulling Cassie back the way they came.

"Irina was able to bring me back, I was able to bring you back. There has to be something I can do so I can make sure that I'm always here for you." Kostya paused, coughing slightly, "I mean... Like... To help. Yeah. And comfort. And whatever you need..."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:42 pm

Pollo looks alarmed. "They can't run. They're dinner." Silly black people. Dinner can't run. He darts after the group, surprisingly fast.

"GOGOGOGOGOGO!" Temple shouts, dragging Jen.

Luka coughs awkwardly, nice save that she totally noticed, Kostya. "We can look, but I have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:19 am

Arte processed what was happening and shot after them.

Cassie looked back, started screaming and ran faster, "THEY'RE AFTER US! KEN, YOU SAID THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!"

Kostya looked over at her, surprised that she even actually wanted him to be reincarnated. Yes, he was in love with her but he knew that she had Kyo, no matter how awful he was. Maybe she did need him. This was a great development. "I'm not going to leave you again, Luka. I refuse to. I'm going to make up for what I did, I know that it hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next