Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:24 am

"...no. Why the hell would we want her anywhere near us?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:03 pm

"Because then you'd be more powerful?" Sam questioned, not really sure about it herself.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:16 pm

Luka gives a short laugh. "Yeah. Then I could be /evil/. Or amoral. Or whatever the fuck you'd call that."

"Fuckin' creepy?"

"That works, Anne."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:26 am

"More like bitchy. Shka's not the nicest person, but she's not evil." Sam said, thinking of the girl. Kostya had usually made her or Ella talk to Irinushka on Skype or the phone when he had to go do something quickly but didn't want to leave her just sitting there, which happened often.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:28 am

Luka gives in, then. "Whatever. Go for it."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:32 am

"What? Hell no. Kostya's the only one who can get through to that girl. You want her help? Ask him." Irinushka hated Sam, but the brunette didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:01 am

"Why don't you ask him?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:08 am

"Because he won't get his sister into this shit because I asked." Sam was inferring something here. Bad Sam. Very bad Sam.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:14 am

"...and what makes you think me asking will change anything?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:36 am

"Luka." Sam raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. The witch couldn't possible be that dense.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:45 am

"Sam." She really wasn't that dense. But qas awkward as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:16 am

"Oh for god's sake, he's fucking in love with you. He'll do whatever you fucking want." Neya yelled, flailing her arms about dramatically. She had realized the Apocalyptic couple wasn't actually apocalyptic and now didn't give any fucks to who Luka was with. 'Cause Luka ain't no sin.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 2:34 am

"...and then I feel like a bitch by using him
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 2:36 am

"Wait. Why do we need kostya?" Tetsoya asks since he wasn't paying close attention to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:48 am

"Oh please, he gets off on being used by you. It means you're paying attention to him," Neya snorted, rolling her eyes before looking at her brother, "...Seriously? Do you still just randomly space out during our conversations and not bother listening? Have you seriously not grown as a person? There is something wrong with you if you didn't totally just process what just went down. Jesus fuck, Tet, there was a fucking almost-Luka here. And we were talking about Bitchshka."
"You're still calling her Bitchshka?"
"When the bitch calls me a sneaky hoe, my younger brother a faglord, my sister a vain prude, my best friend a fat fuck, my other friend a lying manipulative cunt, my kinda-friend a useless idiot, and literally only knows my older brother as the blue gay one and Kyo as the purple gay one, which I actually kinda like Kyo's, then yes, I'll still call her Bitchshka." Neya snarled, "And I'm pretty sure when Ella was telling her about Jill, she called the poor girl the preptastic green skank. If I hadn't stopped her, she would've said something about Claire too." She also called Jailbait Jailbitch, but Neya didn't care about that one.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:02 pm

"Hey I got distratced by the thater. I haven't been here since my last life so it brings back memories. Sheesh." Tetsoya says semi grumbling.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 6:14 pm

"Oh I can't wait to meet her." Alex snorts, hating the sound of this.

"Hypothetically speaking, if I do ask Kostya to send her, what makes you think she'll help us?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:25 pm

"Kostya. Duh. And, she likes Ella, sorta."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:38 pm

Grumbling under her breath, Luka pulls out her phone to call Kostya. "This is only cos this is an emergency..." She gripes before calling.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:15 am

"I'm still confused why we are trying to get her here." Tetsoya says since no one actually explained just complianed about how he wasn't paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:17 am

"Apparently we stand no chance against the creepy black haired bitch without her." Anne sums up the conversation for him.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:12 am

"Ok then. Don't get why we have to deal with that but...Fine if we have to." Tetsoya says still not following but will take their word for it.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:22 am

"Oh, and his sister's a bitch, too." Alex feels the need to point out.
Luka gives Alex the 'shuthefuckup' look. The phone was still ringing.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:26 pm

Kostya picked up his phone without a second thought or to even see who was calling, "Hello? Who's this?" he asked all grumpily. Who could blame him? He was being dragged around the whole city by a small, very determined teal-haired girl. "What is it now?"

"We have to deal with it because she's a moral-less Luka who's more powerful and more crazy! That is what we call a bad thing, you idiot. Try to keep up. Seriously, how are we even related?" Neya ranted, shaking her head and going up to the gates of the theater to peer in.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:51 pm

"Sorry if we're bothering you, Kostya." Luka pauses for a moment. Suddenly, this didn't seem like a wonderful idea. "...do you think you could get your sister to go to the woods. Tell her it's important." Hopefully, Irinushka would remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next