Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:59 am

Shka shook her head, "No, see, that's where you're wrong. I know you're pressure points, Luka. The people who mean the most to you. Mariella, Kyofu, Kostya." Shka continued with strive, "Your blonde friend isn't the only one who knows things, dearie. My brother talks lots about you. I might not know much about the purple devil spawn--did you know that's what my brother calls him? He's secretly a jealous one, really. Very overprotective too. I might not know much about Kyo, but I do know how he makes the other two feel. Kostya curls back into his shell and doesn't talk, and Ella makes eye contact with the floor while spacing out. Do you know why? Have you ever realized it? Have you noticed how Ella retracts herself when Kyo's in the room? Or how Kostya refuses to even mutter a word? Do you know what you do to two of the people who still actually care about you? Or are you too self-centered to notice it?" Her voice was getting harsher as she spoke, but she hadn't moved a muscle.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:23 am

"Oh look, you're hiding again. Talk about your own problems. Not something that honestly doesn't concern you, dearie." With that, Luka goes back into mission-mode. Shka could just go get eaten for all she cared. Shit had to be done. She could deal with personal shit later. Soyes. Ninja-shit time into the Theater.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:33 am

Shka wasn't phased by this, she had expected for Luka to run away from her feelings, so she laughed, "You try to dish it out, and you can't even handle it when it's served right back to you. Luka, that's just sad." She didn't care if Luka acted as if she didn't hear or didn't care because Shka knew better. Luka wouldn't have stopped unless she wasn't sure what to do, so Shka just made her final comment and went off to find her brother.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:40 am

Luka legit didn't hear her. If she had, shit would have really gotten real. Butno. Luka was already in the Theater, because this bitch runs fast when she's trying to accomplish shit.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:20 am

Sam looked over, her face screaming 'What the fuck, Luka?!' She couldn't deal with getting out three people. Two idiots, yes, but two idiots and Luka? Hell no.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:35 am

Luka could handle herself. "...can we go now?" As far as she knew, there was jack shit in here, and they all just risked their lives for nothing. That was a royal waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:42 am

"We have to find the fucking morons." Sam replied, knowing that both Alex and Neya wouldn't forgive her for leaving the two.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:02 am

"Naaah. They can find their own way out." Luka that's a lie and you know it. They'd wander into the room with the Master of the Court.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:13 am

"Luka."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:15 am

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Damn." Not like she was overly eager to go back out there anyway.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:26 am

"Good. Now help me find the fucktards."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:30 am

"Can't be too hard, right?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:48 am

"Might be, if they've got themselves lost."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:50 am

"How stupid do you have to be to get yourself lo-" Ohwait. Luka considered the subjects for a moment, then sighed. "...let's hope they aren't lost."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:00 am

Sam only shrugged, "I haven't seen them."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:20 pm

"Guess we better start looking." Because if those two were eaten or sentenced to hell, then Luka was pretty sure Neya would kill them. Okay. Maybe not Sam. But Luka was pretty sure she'd die.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:14 am

Ohplease. The only people who have a chance of getting out of hell is Michaela, Jak and Kina. "They weren't with the Master of the Court, that bitch is fucking annoying." Sam replied after pointing to a door.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:17 am

"Where in hell could they be?" Considering this place could be compared to hell, Luka looks around a little, then shrugs helplessly. "No pun intended. But seriously. It's not like they're silent or hard to follow or anything."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:22 am

"They're trying to be ninjas. They probably thing they're doing a perfect job, but actually are failing miserably." So, Sam figured this would work: "Gear, Arte, what are you two doing?" She waited for the crash.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:38 am

So, in the middle of a blonde moment, which...really wasn't healthy in this place, Anne freaks out and falls. There's your big crash, Sam, because Anne totally fell for it, and fucking panicked.

"There we go." Luka nods. That worked really well. Because she was pretty sure that was Anne. If that was Arte, they'd already have the freaky little...creature thing with them. Which, truth be told, scared her.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:44 am

Sam was overly pleased with herself. She loved being able to show her intelligence off. "Arte, dearest, can you drag Gear over here so we can all go duck-hunting together? You're brother's waiting outside." She was going to mention Luka, but she didn't know who the girl was within the theater. "Come on, now, before I'm forced to drag Al-" She cut herself off, not actually wanting to say his full name in case MotC was around. "-That stupid butler in here to get you."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:51 am

A few minutes later, Anne appears, kind of half dragging Tet (since Jacob is being overrun by Wally World and we can get out of the Theater) and not looking very happy. "There are probably dozens of different ways you could have pulled that off." The blonde grumbles. "And you had to choose the one that could have gotten us killed." Oh yay. She remembered enough now to realize she'd rather run into Sam than the MotG. Smart girl, someone give her a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:57 am

Sam glared right back at Anne because she was complaining for no reason, "I looked all over for you. I spent forever with that stupid sloth. I was about to off myself before realizing that all I had to say is that I was hungry. Besides which, I figured calling out Anne wouldn't work too well and you two roaming around the theater alone together is extremely strange considering Arte is barely ever away from her twin."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:03 am

"I think the fact that Gear is out of the Clocktower would be more confusing to them than Arte being away from Pollo." Anne rolls her eyes. "I'm not even Arte, would that matter?" Well, if you want to be technical, Gear is still away from the Clocktower. This is still suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:09 am

"That's exactly why it matters you fucking idiot!" Sam hissed, stalking away to find the door. She didn't want to fight with Anne. She missed the girl with amnesia who didn't have years of arguments in her memory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next