HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Unnamed Re_B Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:54 am

She still doesn't remember the arguments, lol. They just really can't help arguing, I think. Grumbling under her breath, Anne follows, dragging Tet. Luka follows up making sure no one ninjas them from behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:57 am

Damn. That's awful. Sam waved at Neya and Alex when she walked out of the theater, and then stared at Shka, "What the hell?" She muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:00 am

Now you see why Luka ran the fuck inside, don't you Sam? "Alright, we got them, didn't see anything inside, let'sgobacktosomewherenotfilledwithcannibals." Luka liked that idea. She liked it a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:12 am

"My birthday's coming up.~" Sam yelled before taking off to the front gate. She smiled as she passed Alex and Neya, who took off after the brunette. Shka started dragging her brother out of the bush he was hiding in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:13 am

"...alright then?" Luka shrugs. Birthdays were birthdays. "Happy birthday, I guess?" She didn't understand where Sam was going with this. Anne had stopped sulking long enough to smile for a moment and say Happy Birthday as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:37 am

Neya turned around and ran backwards, "Let's go! We have a plan to catch tomorrow!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:33 am

"So why did we come to las vegas exactly?" Tetsoya says as he gets off the plan. No one really explained just said Sam's birthday and las vegas and to get on the plane.

Jak wakes up tied to a chair in a hotel room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:23 am

"Why not come to Vegas, exactly?" Anne shrugs. Both were wonderful questions. "It's Sam's birthday soon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:53 am

"Exactly," Sam actually grinned at Anne. She would not give up this task. They could be like frienemies or some shit at least. "It's tomorrow, actually. As soon as midnight hits, we party because no one knows my actual, legit time of birth, whoopwhoop!" Sam didn't even seem unhappy about that fact, which, in reality, she actually wasn't. She liked what her birth certificate said.

"Oh right. I always forget about that. Leon's the one who picked 2:03:04 am, isn't he?" Ella asked, looking over at her adoptive sister. She knew how hard this was for Sam, which is why the girl usually got shitfaced on her birthday. This year would be worse, because she could to it legally now. In Vegas. She had no idea what was coming, but at least she was braced for it.

Sam nodded, "That's actually the time he found me, not down to the seconds, I think he just did that for kicks, but that's what happened. I doubt I was outside for long, 'cause it was November and I totally would've died, but still." She actually laughed. She had almost twenty-one years of getting over this kinda shit. She had an awesome dad, and an awesome sister, and an awesome best friend, and she didn't love a douchebag, and she had a group of people she cared about. Her mom could suck it. She missed out on all the fabulousness of Sam. That is, until they actually meet and Sam's protective walls crumble into oblivion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:48 am

"So, you're gonna be twenty one, now?" Anne was actually not being a little bitch, yay.~ Whether it was because she couldn't remember her more recent arguments with the ginger, or if she was actually making an attempt to let that shit go, who knew?

Alex was currently in zombie mode. He usually didn't do too well with flights in the first place. Japan to France to the Western US just pushed it. So he just kind of stood near Sam, Neya, and Anne.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:51 am

"In a couple hours, yeah." Sam was overjoyed at that fact. "Finally, I can stop breaking the law." There was a beat. "Awwwwwww! I have to stop breaking the law!" Strange looks all around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:21 am

Anne smirks and raises an eyebrow. "Well, you still can. Just not by drinking is all." Anne, this is not permission to run around finding laws for Sam to break.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:42 pm

Sam nodded, "True. I could not wear my seatbelt. There we go. Peace restored!" If Neya were there, she'd hit Sam. Because Sam drives like a maniac, even after five years of driving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:53 pm

Well, at least she hadn't died yet? "Sooo...what first?" Luka, who had been standing around quietly, decides to speak up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:29 pm

"We check into the hotel, get everything settled and then have dinner. After dinner, Neya should be arriving in whatever bumfuck way she got here to try to beat Jak and everyone will be getting ready for the twenty-four hour party zone." Sam paused as she looked at Alex, "Or twelve-hour." Then she saw Ella, "At least six-hour. Everyone has to make it from midnight to six, or I will chop off someone's foot, and that is a promise." She looked pointedly at Anne and Kostya. Because, if it was Anne, Alex, Tet and Neya would care. If it were Kostya, Ella and Luka would care which in turn would make Jak and Kyo care if they were good boys who cared about the girls. Sam had thought this plan through, seriously. It's been a plan since she turned eighteen. "Also! I've got a bag full of party favors. They're mandatory."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:24 pm

"Alright then, let's go." Anne shrugs, cool with this. She wasn't very concerned about Neya finding a way to Vegas. She knew her older sister could get just about anywhere, and probably got paid doing so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:23 am

Yay for finding a hotel with enough rooms. I don't know hotels in vegas and I'm eating ham. So.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:14 am

Hell, whatever works, right? Uhhh...nowwhat?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:32 am

Settled into the hotel: Check. Dinner's next on the list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:59 am

"So...Down to the epic buffet's they have here?" Tetsoya suggest sinc the food at some buffets are 5 star quality.

Jak looks around the room and finds no way out so he flops onto the bed and watches some tv while he thinks of what to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:32 am

At that suggestion, Sam would've smacked Tet back to France. She was not going to a buffett while in Vegas. Neya showed up halfway through dinner with a group of football players, which lead to Sam dragging her blonde friend away from the boys and to their room after telling her friends to meet her in the lobby at midnight. Blahblahblah. Getting ready and getting everyone's party bags under control, she got to the lobby at five minutes before midnight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:26 am

Anne dragged Alex down shortly after, grinning. Alex was flailing helplessly behind. Not because he didn't want to be here, but flopping was his first response to being dragged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:37 am

Sam raised an eyebrow at the twins, wondering what the hell was going on there but she didn't ask. She just went with it. Why the hell not? They could do whatever they wanted to. It wasn't going to ruin anything. Probably just make everything a little better, to be honest. She just waved at the two and asked, "So. First ones to arrive get the best stuff. Well, second-first, but Neya doesn't count. You got here even before Kostya and Ella. Good job, guys."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:50 am

Tetsoya walks down the staircase dressed up and ready for anything. Seriously he was wearing swim trunks under everything just incase. I don't know why I did that but still. He's ready.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:49 pm

Das like...mega-prepared, Tet.

The twins, well, Anne, then Alex when he was released from being dragged, grinned and waved back. "Shit, we beat those two?" Anne comments, looking around. Alex stares up at the ceiling like he was expecting Ella to just...pop out of the lights or something. He didn't put it past her, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next