Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:52 am

"Right. So we're done here? Good." As creepy and cougar-ish as she was, Raisa was grateful for Sam's mother. Sort of. Okay, not really, but at least she shut the douche up.

Luka glares at Kina. "Okay, although that fight was entertaining, I'm out of here, because I'm not just gonna creep in on a wedding." But you creep in on a fight. Fuck yeah, standards, Luka.

They'll be friends in time, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:00 am

"Nooooooooooooo!" Nuna called, pulling Luka back to sit down, "I can't be the only strange guest at this wedding, and Pale refuses to leave!"

Probably. Although, Goat the goat scooting the plate off the table wasn't helping anything.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:20 am

"Yeah, but I insist on leaving. And I'm a pretty good friend of myself so I should know what's good for myself." With that, Luka just kind of...pulls herself away and saves herself from old-woman Sam. That was creepy, even in Luka's opinion.

"Nononono!" Alex did not want to be kicked out of a fucking IHOP for his pet goat breaking their stuff. He grabs the plate and tries to slide it away from the table. "You ready to go, Goat?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:22 pm

Yeah. It is kinda creepy. That's why I'm thankful for faction-Nuna, who at least has a different hair color.

The goat looked at the plate and then Alex before grabbing a spoon and heading to the door. He was stealing the spoon, whether Alex liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:25 am

Luka would remember to point out how creepy this incident was to Sam the next morning, don't worry.

Alex sighs and follows the silverware stealing goat.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:37 pm

Considering the goat pushed himself into iHop, he's kinda stuck at the door.

Sam'll love that. //shot
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:50 pm

Alex pushes open the door for his goat friend.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:07 pm

The goat, still with the utensil in his mouth, walked out the door and looked around, wondering where to go next. He was feeling pretty full and needed to get unbloated. I have no idea if goats get bloated, but this goat does so fuck logic if they don't.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:37 am

Alex had no idea how to unbloat a goat...or any farm animals for that matter, so if the goat didn't know, the goat was SOL.

Luka was out wandering now, trying to get away from the wedding and weird people and shit.

I'm pretty sure Ella and Anne were in the middle of raiding McDonald's.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:30 am

They are, or are in the process of doing so. Who knows. Maybe the cops were called on them. They are, after all, using a fast food place's oven to make pot brownies while Ella may or may not be snorting "flour" and swallowing "m&ms" (Or should I say e&es? Would that make more sense?)

Well. Neya was still trying to pick up guys, and Kostya was relaxing on a rubber duckie in that famous fountain in Vegas in front of that hotel. I can't remember the name, but what the hell ever.

The goat was SOL, due to Alex's lack of knowledge about farm animals. Poor goat. I forgot what I was going to do with the goat. Shit. THE GOAT WANDERED INTO A BAR. BECAUSE DRUNK GOATS ARE COOL.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:34 am

"Oh my God, goat. You're kidding me." Alex groans, following the goat into the bar.

We should totally have them arrested, oh my God. They need to be.

Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 1:14 am

Nope. Goat didn't fuck around when it came to drinking.

Someone needs to call the cops, if they hadn't already.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 1:39 am

I'm pretty sure the police got called at this point. So these two are out of commission for the rest of this night.

Alex rolls his eyes, realizing the goat wasn't fucking around, and follows him.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:38 pm

Considering Ella had started singing on top of the fryer, she was out before the cops got there.

Awwwww. The goat was eating Sam's shoe. Luckily, the girl didn't even notice.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:41 pm

"Sam...ahhhh...Sam. Goat. Shoe. Eating." Alex was confused. Why the fuck was the goat eating Sam's shoe? How the fuck did the goat find Sam out of everyone in Vegas? Dat goat doe.

Yeah, Anne was out shortly after. Whoops. And then there were nine.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:46 am

It was a bar. The goat walked in the bar, much like Sam had. In fact, Sam had been traveling the bars. Speaking of Sam, the brunette looked over at Alex with red, puffy eyes. She hadn't been crying. Nope. Then she looked down at the goat, and wondered if she was hallucinating. "Interesting." The goat just carried on.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 2:19 am

"That's it? The goat eating your shoes is interesting?" This was bad. Alex frowns, looking at Sam. "Are you gonna be okay, Sam?" He knew she wasn't okay right now. Damn, even he wasn't that stupid. He meant was she going to be okay sometime in the recent future, because letting a goat eat your shoes was not 'okay'.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:46 pm

"No, I'm not going to be fucking okay, Alex." Sam snarled, shaking the goat off her foot and standing up, pretty unstable in more ways than one. "My mother fucking abandoned me. My father decided to lie to me and say she was dead. My mother showed up with a fucking goat, my ex boyfriend who used the fuck out of me, and drugs. Does that sound okay to you?" She turned her attention away from the blonde and threw down her cup, "I demand another!" She was so cut off, and she really didn't like it. Thankfully, the goat was safe and hiding behind Alex.

Over in jail, Ella stood up on the toilet seat and screamed, "VIVA LA REVOLUTION! RIOT, PEOPLE, RIOT!" She was still highly out of it, and in her mind, it was an overcrowded jail. Well, there were a lot of people in there, but not enough for a riot. Even still, someone threw their shoe at the guard. "YES! YOU GO, WEIRD GIRL WHO LOOKS LIKE WEDNESDAY ADDAMS!"

Neya showed up at the Chapel. Not only that, but she was on Kostya's shoulders, "VEGAS BABY, SOMEONE FIND THE PINK ONE, WE'RE GOING TO GET THIS ONE MARRIED! RIGHT, KOSTAS?" Neya laughed and leaned down to look at the boy, who almost went stumbling forward. Luckily, he caught himself and pushed her back upwards so that he didn't have a face full of blonde hair.
"It's Kostya, and Neya, I'm begging you, please get off my back." The tall Russian could've easily thrown her off, but that would be rude. Instead, he appeased her and became her horse. Aca-awkward.
Nuna looked over and raised an eyebrow, Pale was laughing hysterically before the blonde launched herself off Kostya and onto him. "YOU FUCKTARD WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WHAT THE MOTHER HELL YOU'RE GOING TO RUIN SAM'S BIRTHDAY."

Missy the stripper dragged Tet into the strip club, because this plot needs to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:00 am

Alex sighs and grabs Sam's arm. "You are cut off, Sam. For your own good. You are just going to end up hurting yourself. I know things are bad right now, but they'll get better, promise." And we all know how Alex's promises to Sam in the past have gone. Loyalty, motherfucker. This guy'll make her feel better or die trying. He had no idea how he was gonna do this, but he was inwardly freaking out right now.

Thankfully, Anne was kind of...sobering the fuck up. Beating her face against the wall, she was trying to think of a way to calm Ella down. Sadly, one does not simply snap from drunk and high as hell to completely sober, and her thoughts were still kind of...slipping out of her head. Dammit.

Raisa said nothing. She was laughing too hard. There was honestly no comment to give at this event. She usually didn't get along with Neya at all - or any of the sins for that matter - but she felt like hugging the blonde right now. Because the enemy of her enemy was her friend. But right now she just....couldn't stop laughing. Oh my God, she was so entertained.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:39 am

Sam looked over at Alex again before picking up the goat and saying, "THE GOAT NEEDS A DRINK!" Once she realized that wouldn't work, she took off to a different bar. Fortunately for the goat, he was thrusted back into Alex's arms without a second thought. All Sam wanted was more booze. And cupcakes. She really wanted cupcakes for some reason. She was debating whether or not to go raid a cupcake store. It was her birthday, after all. No one bought her a cake. It was depressing. She loved cake. "I WANT CAKE." She declared to the people at the next bar, "IT IS MY BIRTHDAY, MY BOYFRIEND'S TRYING TO CUT ME OFF, AND I WANT CAKE AND BOOZE! OH! A BOOZE CAKE! CAN THAT HAPPEN? TRADE OUT THE WATER FOR BOOZE, I MUST TELL NEYA ABOUT THIS IDEA, SHE'LL LOVE IT. SHE CAN USE THE OVEN OH MY GOD WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS SOONER?" She turned to a random guy and whispered, "Why didn't I think of this sooner?" Her mother was off her mind, now, at least.

Ella looked over at the blonde and screamed, "APPLE! THROW YOUR SHOES!" At this time, Ella took off her own shoes and threw them at the guard. She was amazingly out of her mind. "OH! OH! IDEA!" She glared at the bars of the cell before they started bending to her will. "GO, GO, GO, GO!" Oh my god. That was on camera. They're going to think she's the next Chris Angel. Someone hope to god that the video is destroyed. Luckily for her, the police were distracted by the Wednesday Addams girl running out of the bars, with a hoard of whores following her lead. Ella laughed, giddy and excited. She was totally on crack. There was no denying it.

Like said on Skype, Neya went all Black Widow bossassbitch on Pale and he passed out. Neya got off of him before he fell to the ground, at least. She looked over at Raisa, then Nuna, Gregor and Kostya before grinning like the cheshire cat. "MARRIAGE! OH MY GOD, WHO'S TYING THE KNOT? IS IT YOU, SAM? FUCKING FINALLY. LIKE, GOD, I THOUGHT MY BROTHER MIGHT BE A FAGLORD THAT WAS JUST PRETENDING TO LIKE YOU PRAISE SATAN AND WHO EVER SOLD THEIR SOUL FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!" She hugged the crap out of Nuna, which showed how drunk she really was. Like, she was almost to the alcohol level poisoning death drunk. That, or she got roofied.
Kostya raised an eyebrow at Raisa, "It's you who's getting married, isn't it?" He knew that wasn't Sam.
Neya looked over at Raisa and Gregor before smirking and letting go of "Sam". She launched herself at Gregor next and basically... A one-sided Gregor make-out became reality.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:47 am

"Dude. Goat. What the fuck are we going to do...?" Sighing in defeat, Alex follows Sam to the next bar. With her luck, she was going to get into a brawl. He totally forgave the goat for throwing him under the bus.

Anne groans and follows. She still had no idea what was happening, but Ella was probably going to die in the morning. Or Kostya. Kostya would die, she didn't give a fuck about how Luka would react. Kostya gave her the drugs, so he was the reason they couldn't have nice things.

"Y-" Raisa was about to agree, then glares at Neya. She didn't take it personally, because it was rather obvious to anyone who wasn't drunk or drugged right now that Neya was completely and totally shitfaced right now. She just grabbed Neya's arm and dragged her away from her husband. Because fuck that, her tolerance only went to so far.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:35 pm

The goat looked up at Alex like he didn't know what do to, as if he was responding. He honestly had no idea what happened, and the fact that he was a goat was only half the cause. As for Sam, the lovely and very drunk brunette was indeed getting into a brawl. She had dropped her glass and some guy was really getting pissy over it. So, obviously, she retorted, "Stop being such a penis-lovin' son of a douchewad, I don't have time to deal with your crap." And then, as the story goes, there was a shard of glass thrown at her face, then a deep cut and a lot of blood. Of course, she had to retaliate on this attack. She wouldn't be Sam if she didn't, after all. Go Alex, figuring that one out without even being there.

Ella would probably stop that one from happening, as long as she could. She might be sleeping off this night for too long to do anything. She is Sloth, after all. I'm surprised she hasn't passed out on a corner yet. Although, there is the fact that she mixed drugs and alchol. How she isn't dead, I don't know. "ANNNNNNNEEE, WE GOTTA GO BLAZE THE BROWNIES." She giggled, "Bllllaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzeeeeeeee 'em."

Neya, still smirking, turned to Raisa and said, "Your husband, he's an awful kisser. That was awful. What the fuck." She turned around and yelled to Kostya, "Horse! We are on to find Alex! I have to tell him that Pale's going to steal Sam! No, really, we have toooooooooooooo. We should also bring---wHAT IN HELL ARE YOU DOING I AM NOT A SACK OF POTATOES THAT YOU CAN HAUL AROUND!" Kostya had thrown the girl over his shoulder, because reasons. Neya then laughed and poked Kostya's butt, "He has a cute butt. I'm pretty sure he has butt-dimples. Kostya! Take off your--Wait. No. Don't do that. No. You're Kostya. Ew."
Kostya looked back at her, blushing slightly, "Can you please not?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:05 am

Alex walked in on these events, and sighed. He totally saw this coming. You don't know Sam and not see this coming. "Sam, come on. You're going back to the hotel before someone dies." Yay for responsible Alex. He takes her hand and tries to coax her out of the bar. "We can clean up your cut, and I'm sure there's alcohol in one of the rooms. Promise." That should bring her out of this place. Promising booze.

"I....have no words for this." Raisa really didn't. Like, no words could describe her former best friend's newer best friend.

"We are not going to blaze the brownies. I have a headache." She really did. Earlier, she felt like she couldn't keep a hold of her thoughts. Now those little fuckers were bouncing around in her brain as hard as they could.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:01 am

Sam whined when Alex grabbed her hand, but let go of the choke hold she had on the guy nevertheless. She felt the glass in her cheek with her now free hand and grumbled, "I'm coming back out later." She would, too, but she also knew that she had to take care of the gash in her face. She looked around and pointed to the assbutt of a cowshit, "He's pretty much out for tonight, someone get him to anger management classes." Sam then dragged Alex out of the bar. She pet the goat softly and asked, "Can we get cake? I'm seriously craving cake. You should totally buy me birthday cake, Alex." She nodded and the goat made a sound that probably was supposed to mean than he totally wanted cake. Smart lil' goat.

Kostya looked over at Raisa, "This is why Neya doesn't drink. I've had to deal with this before. The girls... They're not exactly perfect when drunk, but they're a lot funnier, so it's worth having to take care of them now when later I get to tell Neya about all the stuff I can blackmail her with so she can't blackmail me with things." Like being a druglord.
As for the blonde, she when back to poking Kostya's apparent butt dimples while giggling like a little kid on Christmas. "How'd you get such a good butt? Like, it's all swishy and awesome. I want my butt to be swishy and awesome." She wiggled slightly, "Kosttyyaa, is my butt swishy? DON'T TOUCH IT THOUGH. That'd be gross. Just tell me."

"Fine, but at four-twenty, we're blazing them and that is that." Ella whispered with a defiant smile. "We can get bunnies for your head. Bunnies make everything better. They're bunbuns and they're adorable. You can't not like the bunbuns." Ella liked bunbuns. She gasped, "WE SHOULD SAVE THE BUNBUNS! COME ON, ANNE, WE HAVE TO!" Was she ready to release an entire pet shop? Yes.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:26 am

"Yes, we can get you a cake." With Sam and Goat wanting cake, there was no way he would get out of buying some cake. He was totally outvoted, even though he didn't exactly vote against the birthday cake for Sam. So he pulls a drunk Sam and a bloated goat to a bakery, and buys a cake. Thank God, he still had money.

"Youhavefunwiththat, then."

"Ella, you can go save the bunbuns. My head is killing me." Yay for someone coming back to their senses. Why were the twins sobering up faster than Sam and Ella? Well, Sam kept drinking, and I'm pretty sure crack leaves your system slower than weed does. So yeah. Ella was on her own for this one. Anne was pretty sure the two of them were pretty safe in the game. They raided McD's, got arrested, and then Ella busted them out of jail. If Sam wanted more of a crazy night, she could accomplish it herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next