Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:51 pm

I'm not sure whether to laugh at Shka or Neya. XD

Luka gives a pointed glare toward Shka, but nothing else. There was already enough bullshit flying through the air without a snark battle between Shka and Luka. "Actually, Neya, /we/ need to get inside. Be prepared to run like fuck inside, and probably meet company on the inside." Luka was, for once, thankful to have lived for forever. She /had/ no accent, so fuck yeah.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:04 pm

Shka only had an accent because she's been speaking Russian for twenty-three years. Neya didn't look away from the theater, "Why are we going in there exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:07 pm

"One, because three retards are in there. Two, because we need to get stuff out of there."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:23 pm

"One retard is in there, maybe a half because of Anne but Sam'll take care of it. Hold on, just tell me what you want grabbed and she'll snatch it."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:56 pm

"There lies the problem. I don't know what is still in there."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:01 pm

"Okay, so we do have to ninja our way in-"

"V'y am Iv 'ere?" Shka cut in. Because she's Shka and she's impatient and she doesn't want to be in some creepy ass graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:41 pm

"For reasons that hopefully will not be revealed to you if we're lucky." Number one, Luka was banking on Ma not attacking. Number Two, she was //not// about to admit they needed Shka's help. No way in the Hellish Yard.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:35 pm

Shka gave Luka a death glare, as if she was actually plotting the girls murder-she totally was, and it was brilliant-and when her brother saw this look, just side-stepped closer to Luka. Neya was about to hit Shka upside the head for interrupting her, but Kostya gave the blonde a murderous look and she actually stood down. Kostya looked angry. Kostya never looked angry.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Luka was death glaring right back. There was no way in the hellish yard we were leaving these two alone together.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:35 pm

"I feel like, for once, I'm one of the non-violent people here." Neya whispered to her brother as she watched the glarefest continue.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:54 pm

"Right?" Alex was amused by the glarefest, then Kostya trying to mediate it. "Between the two of them, I'm surprised he's not dead yet. You wouldn't catch me in the middle of that." Whenever Sam and Anne argued, he got the hell out of dodge.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:40 am

"That's because Sam and Anne care enough about you to know that if they got rid of the other, you'd suffer. Luka nad Shka just don't give a fuck, and they'd rather kill each other than make Kostya happy and try to live with each other." Neya called it how it was. And she didn't say it quietly either, so Kostya actually heard this. He did not take it well. In fact, he just stalked off which really wasn't the smartest thing to do in a graveyard with cannibals.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:17 am

"Meh. I think they care, it's just Shka's a bitch and Luka is a bitch holding a grudge. Getting stabbed in the back does that to a person, I guess." Alex shrugs. "...should we stop him before he's eaten...?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:52 am

"No, I would rather kill her than live with her, even if it hurt Kostya. He'd get over it." Shka-What the fuck happened to your accent on right Alex got lazy just imagine it because fuck listening to google so much when she talks. "And go save my brother, little blonde ones."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:58 am

"I'm not going to start anything, but so help me, if you lay one hand on me, you're going to die and no one will ever find your body." Luka snarls. Yes. She actually lost her temper. This wasn't a snarky logical putdown. This was a legit threat and promise, and by the death glare, she obviously meant it. It wasn't along the same lines of threatening to throw Anne off of the plane. This was serious shit. Luka would not be killed by this little wannabe bitch again. So yay, Luka was unnerved enough to snap and lose her temper.~
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:03 am

Shka grinned, "There's my favorite version of you.~" Goddamn she was a bitch. Is it bad I like her like this? She's like bitchy and cruel without some sad sob story that makes her motives be okay and she doesn't want to take over the world. Actually, she doesn't have a motive other than the fact she likes being a bitchassbitch. "Kooooooooosssssssssssssttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyaaaaaaaa.~ Luka threatened to kill me! And it seemed more like a promise! Come protect your little, adorable sister from your evil stupid girlfriend!" Kostya didn't burst out of the bushes, because he knew Shka was bullshitting him.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:14 am

"Oh darn. I guess he isn't coming to protect you. Shame, shame." Luka shakes her head in mock sympathy. "...and with our luck, we have roughly thirty seconds before Pollo and Arte hop out of a bush and kill you to feed to Conchita." The pink haired witch gives a helpless shrug. "I wouldn't even have to do anything." Was she trying to provoke Shka now? Yes. Because if Shka was the same now as she was back then, she'd snap before Luka did, and try to kill her. And what a shame it'd be if Shka actually tried to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:22 am

Shka shrugged, "Kostya will protect me. Kostya always protects me. I've had twenty more years with the guy, honey. He's not going to pick some silly girl over his flesh and blood. Especially not with Dad alive. Dad would murder him if I got a papercut on his watch."

There was a yell from the bushes, "Don't bring dad into this! I'm selling what needs to be sold!"

"You're not protecting me.~ Why do you think I was able to come down here on such short notice? Mom wanted to use the jet to go to Australia, not France!"

Another yell from the bushes, "Don't bring mom into this! She can put up with France for a week!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:27 am

"I'm also not the one starting with the threats, honey. But I am the one capable of kicking your ass. You can't hide behind big brother forever." It was kind of sad, in her eyes. Shka was pussying out by hiding behind Kostya. Typical. "He can't fight all your battles for you."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:39 am

"No, not all of them," Shka said as he attention was drawn back to Luka, "Just the ones against you."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:49 am

"So you are a coward. Interesting." Luka would not throw the first punch. She'd either stall until the Servants and the MotG got here, then completely throw Shka under the bus, or she'd piss off the other woman until she wasn't the one that started a fight.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:03 am

Shka wasn't violent. She wasn't going to start wailing on Luka. This is a classic showdown right now. In fact, the older girl just laughed at Luka. "I'd take it as cunning, using your obviously oblivious love for my brother against you, but you can call it as you like."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:05 am

"I call it hiding. Something you do when you know you couldn't win." Nope. Not gonna let her get to her. Not going to start a fight. She was going to sass the fuck out of Shka and at least make her ragequit.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:44 am

"Is that why you're hiding behind egotistical sass?" Shka asked with an innocent smile. She wasn't going to ragequit anytime soon, Luka. She isn't Anne, you're not going to break her by calling her a coward, because she didn't care about others opinions of her, as long as she got what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:49 am

"No, because at least I have a reason to have an ego. Because I fix my own problems. I don't hide behind other people and hope they fix it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next