Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sin-Switch RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Sin-Switch RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:18 am

"Well...I mean...Neya and I are not sins...maybe we're not affected?" Alex points out tentatively, moving over toward the couch. "You cannot say this is normal." The blonde man tips the couch and dumps his sister into the floor. Usually, he wouldn't be so harsh toward her, but he was testing a theory. His theory proved correct when Anne let loose a muttered stream of cuss words, but made no attempt to get up.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:29 am

"Ella was like that before I threatened to start pouring alcohol in her system." Sam laughed, smiling at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:33 am

"Think it would work with Anne?" Alex was looking thoughtfully at his twin sister, who had gone back to sleeping peacefully on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:02 am

"Worth a shot?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:20 pm

"Anne, if you do not get up, we are going to make you drink." Anne responds to Alex's threat by throwing the remote (within convenient reach!) at his nuts. Well, she showed him who's boss. Try that again, Al, she's sure to run out of painful things to throw eventually.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:45 am

Sam looked down at Alex, "Duuuude, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:46 pm

"...no.." A really unmanly whimper came from the blonde man while he was curled into a ball on the floor.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:03 pm

"Anne! You broke your brother!" Sam said, fighting off a laugh. She didn't even know why it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sin-Switch RP   Sin-Switch RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sin-Switch RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: