Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally using OTD!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Finally using OTD!  Empty
PostSubject: Finally using OTD!    Finally using OTD!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:56 pm

Awright, so this post is basically for Haley so she don't get confused. Or...more confused than she is.  So yeah. Alex, Jacob, if you want to add to this page, you two are mods so do what you want. *nodnod*

Deities in EC

These are sometimes referenced to, so I figured it'd be a good idea to kind of explain it.

Sickle: The creator god of EC. He's rarely mentioned by any humans, and he's not really worshiped in the series due to no humans being conscious that he in fact created them. Some humans, however, are slightly familiar with him, and are considered by him to be 'outside the scope of humanity'. Takes the shape of a bat with oddly shaped wings in the human world.

Held: A lazy god who makes everyone do his work for him. One of the three Dragon gods in the Evillious Pantheon. He watches over the Forest of Bewilderment, and is the father of the forest spirits that dwell there. He is the god Elluka Clockworker promised to work with in gathering the sins (Chrono Story) and...they don't exactly get along. At all. Likes sleeping. Takes the form of a tree with many faces.

Levia and Behemo: Two of the three Dragon gods in the Evillious Pantheon. A long time ago, before human memory, they wrecked havoc on the world after being turned into dragons by Sickle, and being fused into one body. Don't necessarily get along with each other, either. So when the twins got fused together and turned into an ugly dragon, they raged, and Held and Sickle sealed them in the ark called Sin (Whereabouts of the Miracle). They were worshiped by the Levantians, and they attempted to resurrect the two gods, leading to Project MA.

Who is Who in Re_B

There are a lot of characters in Re_B, so it's kind of confusing as to who used to be who in which story. Sooo...they're listed below.

Ella: Formerly Eve (OSS), Mikulia (Lunacy and Flower of the Plateau), Platonic (Evil Food Eater Conchita), Michaela (Story of Evil), Margarita (Gift of Princess Sandman), Green Sash Girl (Tailor Shop on Enbizaka), and Michelle/Clockwork Doll (Judgement of Corruption). Vessel of Sloth.

Tetsoya: Formerly Adam (OSS), Kachess (Lunacy), Joseph/Useless Chef (Evil Food Eater), Kyle (Story of Evil), Caspar (Gift), Unfaithful Lover (Tailor Shop), and Gallerian (Judgement). Vessel of Greed.

Sam: Formerly Meta (OSS), Maylis (Lunacy), Conchita (Evil Food Eater), Germaine (Story of Evil), Julia (Gift), Red Kimono Woman (Tailor Shop), and ??? (Judgement). Vessel of Gluttony.

Luka: Formerly Elluka (OSS-Current). Not a Vessel of anything.

Kostya: Formerly Kirill (OSS only). Not a Vessel of anything.

Irinushka: Formerly Irina (OSS-Current). Not a Vessel of anything.

Neya: Formerly Gretel (OSS), Neruneru (Lunacy), Arte (Evil Food Eater), Ney (Story of Evil). Not a Vessel of anything.

Alex: Formerly Hansel (OSS), Toy (Lunacy), Pollo (Evil Food Eater), Allen (Story of Evil), and Lemy (Gift). Not a Vessel of anything.

Kyofu: Formerly Venomania (Lunacy), Gast (Story of Evil), and Gammon (Judgement). Vessel of Lust.

Anne: Formerly Rindo (Lunacy), Riliane (Story of Evil), and Yellow Hairpin Girl (Tailor Shop). Vessel of Pride.

Jak: Formerly Arkatoir (Story of Evil). Vessel of Border crossing nothing.

Kina: Formerly Yukina (Story of Evil). Vessel of nothing.

The Triplets that aren't really Triplets

Yeah, so this still confuses us to this day, but here:

In SoE, Riliane was supposed to be the incarnation of Gretel, since she was supposed to be the first-born, and was actually born with a twin. However, due to Prim being a slut, Ney was born before the twins, and as the first-born daughter, was born as the incarnation of Gretel. So we're assuming the Hansel spirit in Allen was just like "Whaddafuck where'd my twin go?" and bailed on Allen, causing neither of the Lucifen twins to be born as Hansel or Gretel. So Ney and Anne are technically supposed to be the same person, but they're not.

I didn't know this at the time, and made Alex both Hansel and Allen, and...well...it kind of stuck. So now he's just a bipolar lil shit. And technically, he's supposed to be the twin of both Neya and Anne, so that makes for some confusing bullshit, so if we're referring to the triplets, we're referring to Neya, Alex, and Anne.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Finally using OTD!    Finally using OTD!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:02 pm

I didn't even know we had an OTD, tbh.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Finally using OTD!    Finally using OTD!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:11 pm

I kinda forgot about it. We hardly use it because all of our OT shit goes on Skype.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Finally using OTD!    Finally using OTD!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:02 am

That is very true xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally using OTD!    Finally using OTD!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally using OTD!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: