Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:54 am

Sam wailed and punched his stomach, "I'mstupidedanddrunk! Tell me!" She hid her face more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:55 am

Pale yelped a tad when she punched him in the stomach, and groaned to himself. "Okay, remind me never to try and figure out what you're hiding with your hair....ever. And...just stuff."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:59 am

"Tell me before I decide to punch a lower area."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:01 am

"I don't really know, just..you're being...nice. wat do. NO. I'M KIDDING. DON'T HURT ME FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS UNHOLY. Anyway...I really donno, just you. Okaiiiii? Leave me be. AND GET OFF ME." By that point, he was laughing, but hey.....logic.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:03 am

There were a couple motions through this, at first she frowned, then laughed and frowned again. After the last frown, she got off him and sat up, sitting on her knees and poking him in the stomach.... When all else fails.... Poke someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 am

"Okay, I didn't literally mean get o...oi. I mean...what? No...You didn't hear that. ANYWHORE. Why are you poking me and being silent? How is that going to get me to explain anything? Beside the fact that it's kind of starting to hurt." That page number doe...be glad she moved.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:07 am

Sam smirked and used his chest as a pillow, getting comfortable and staring at the sky, "I decided not to push it. If you don't want to tell me, you don't have to." She explained simply. "Sorry it hurt, by the way. Didn't know you were so weak, doe." Oh.... 'Dat awkwardness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:09 am

"Comfy there?" Pale looked at her, before looking at the sky himself. "What exactly are you looking at, 'dere? And it's not that I don't want to tell you, it's that it's awkward and you'd hit me again. And it didn't hurt, I only said that to get you to stop doing it." 'Dat awkwardness indeed.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:12 am

"I'm very comfy, minding my own business and watching the sky." Sam poked his chin repeatedly now, "If I promise not to hurt you, will you tell me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:14 am

"How do I know you won't just promise and hurt me anyway? And as long as you're comfy, you know...wouldn't want to worry about me being comfortable or anything. FFFFF, who needs that, right..? Andthatdoesn'tmeanmoveyoufuckingliterallittleshit."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:14 am

"Pillows should shut up and trust me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:15 am

"...o. Okey. I see how it is. I'll shut up then. Guess you won't find out what you wanted to know."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:15 am

Sam wailed, "No! Pale! Tell me! Please...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:16 am

"I thought you wanted me to shut up doe? What happened to that?" Pale was currently smirking, while basically laying there in the middle of a field with his eyes closed...GG
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:16 am

"What if I was lying?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:17 am

"What if you weren't though? Have to take that into consideration too you know?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:18 am

"Just tell me!" Sam wailed, poking his chin again, "Please? I need to know.~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:19 am

"First you have to tell me why you need to know, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:20 am

"Because not knowing is absolutely driving me insane because it's about me and it's your thoughts about me and and and, I just have to know, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:21 am

"But why would my thoughts about you affect you in any way at all? Hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:22 am

"Because you have already told me this..... DID YOU LIE TO ME, PALE NOEL?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:23 am

"Told you what and/or lie to you about what?" Pale twitched when she said 'Noel' and grumbled and huffed and shit to himself. "Why...must...you...use...my...name...like...oi. STAHP."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:24 am

Sam grinned, "I will use your full name and punch you in your stomach until you tell me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:26 am

"Uh....I'm good, thanks. What was I supposed to be telling you again? What I was thinking about, right? Okay, well...just thoughts. Thinking about thoughts...yeah...brilliant time to say that. ANYWAY...what I mean is, I was thinking about how it's nice to actually have someone to talk to, namely, the person I've been trying to talk to all day without getting fucking punted or punched or kicked or some other shit. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:32 am

Sam thought about it, smirking to herself, "Well, I have punched you in the stomach already. But can I ask something? I really want to know and it's going to drive me crazy all day."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next