Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:41 am

Neya gasped and clung to her brother, "No. No that's not true. Sam wouldn't say that. She needs you. I need you. You need us. We need each other."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:42 am

"Apparently not...she has him now."
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:59 am

Neya shook her head, "She loves us, Alex. She wouldn't trade us in."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:04 am

"She might love you, but she said she didn't need me anymore.."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:12 am

"You know that's not true."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:13 am

"Why do you not ask her, then? She had no problem saying it..." Alex was still hiding and being depressed. Maybe Neya should go talk to Sam?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:29 am

Neya sighed and called Sam.
Sam walked away from Pale and the others to answer Neya's call. "Hello?"
"HOWCOULDYOUSAYTHATTOMYBABYBROTHERWHATTHEFUCKISWRONGWITHYOUSAMHOWCOULDYOU----Luka. Take the phone. Now." Neya was about to punch something.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:38 am

Luka takes the phone, and puts it to her ear. "I couldn't honestly put it better myself. Sam, honestly. What the hell was running through your mind when you said that? I couldn't care less about you having the doll...whichyoustoleillegallybytheway...because I know you wouldn't dare hurt your sister. But what in fuck could possess you to say that to Alex? You know very well he never suspected you of all people, and was only trying to do what he was told, as always. Now you have him curled up in a corner barely speaking. Great job, by the way. On to the next topic. Why would you steal that damned doll? It was safe right where it was. Yet...you have to come here with them and make a mess. An unnecessary. Fucking. Mess. You committed a crime, hurt three people who legitimately care about you...and then you just...run the fuck off. Hide. Left Neya and I to clean up your mess. So you better fucking tell me the reason you did this, or so help me Levia...Behemo...Eldoh...or any other religious deity you may or may not believe in..." Luka was so pissed, she was shaking, and barely hissing her words through her teeth. Sam done fucked up real bad.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:44 am

"Loyalty. I couldn't let them get caught. They need me." Sam whispered, cringing at the memories of Alex' hurt.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:09 am

"Oh. Right. They needed you. Meanwhile, your sister is in the middle of the floor sobbing because someone stole her doll, then two of your best friends are in the corner over here. One of them basically saying you told him you didn't need him anymore. That shit hurts a normal person, Sam. Hurts them really bad. Now imagine the effect it has on someone who has been by your side and trying to keep you happy for hundreds of years. Both of them are having a nervous breakdown, with one of them thinking you're going to replace them with what's-his-fuck, and....you heard how Neya felt. So yeah...that's cool. Loyalty. I'm sure your new friends dig that shit. Your old ones miss it." Rant over. Luka waits to see if Sam had anything else to say. The rant had calmed her down....partially. But it was clear that for once, the witch was pissed.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:34 pm

"What else was I supposed to do, Luka? Alex has a new sense of freedom, and I don't want to control him or Neya in this life! It just happens sometimes! There's nothing I can do to control him, in fact, he's the one who didn't trust me earlier! We're supposed to be such good friends? Then how in hell's name to you explain him accusing me of trying to steal the doll? He let himself die, Luka! He made me kill him! You think that shit doesn't hurt someone's relationship with another person? Yeah, I pitched a bitch to him. He's like Ella, Luka. He's got Hansel and Allen, just like Ella has Eve and Michaela. She may not talk about it, but she sure does dream about it. By not trusting me, he's shown which one he is today. He betrayed me, I betrayed him. It's the way of the world, Luka. Hurt and hurt back. People may not like it, but it's this little thing called revenge and while I'm not in the best of moods, or even trying to restrain myself, it's the least I can do to some prick. I've never liked the Lucifien's and I'm not going to start. Arth and Anne are whores, Rillianne's proved to be nothing but a vain bitch and Alex...... He has always been a pawn, now he's for Anne's use. You speak of loyalty like you have it. Where were you when my sin broke out? When Ella's broke out? At least they've been there for me! Yes, I died. At the hands of Ella. They didn't know! They couldn't have known. Pale wouldn't have left me there to die. He didn't mean to. He didn't know. Raisa believed me, Greg's a moron and Pale had some reason for not wanting to remember. They have loyalty, they have my back. We're friends, Luka. They won't do anything to harm the sins. I might be their friend , and I will always be their friend, but I am also a Sin. I belong to that group as well. Nothing I can do will change it. I will always help the sins, even if you don't know how I'm helping." Sam ranted it out, making sure not to raise her voice loud enough for Raisa, Greg or Pale to hear. Especially about the whole I-Am-A-Sin-Too thing. She was angry with herself, Alex and Luka. She just needed her fucking friends to get along because she was being torn apart by them. She wanted to be both, Apoc and Sin. She was both, in her mind. She would have her cake and eat it too. She wasn't Gluttony for no reason, eh? Neither side could ruin her trust of the other... At least that's what she assumed. [Luka, hun, this would be the time to point out the thing that Sam believed last night. Just sayin'....]
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:46 pm

"In case you haven't noticed...I've never had anyone to really be loyal to. And fuck knows that's not going to start..." Luka stops for a moment to mutter the second sentence to herself, before speaking back up. "Where was I when Ella's sin broke out? Not even in my own body. You're not the only one she's stolen from, Sam. As for Anne being a vain bitch and Alex being a pawn...well...I can't and won't argue with that one either. But I'd just like to point out that you weren't a picnic as Conchita, either. In fact...you probably ate the picnic, basket and all." Then something hits her...and she starts laughing. "Sam...what makes you believe Pale didn't know? Sure, he might of said it...but think of it this way. The infamous Witch of Marigold is imprisoned for alleged murder? Then she's subsequently let out? A murderer, being let out of jail? Your trial was huge, dear. Everyone knew about it." Bomb dropping. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay.~
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Sam opened her mouth to reply, then closed it. She stood there for a moment then grumbled, "I'lltalktoyoulaterLuka." She hung up and stormed over to the group, "I need two favors. One, Pale, give me the fucking doll as I am the one who knows most about it and won't harm it or touch it or stare at it for too long. So please, for the little fucking sanity I have left, just let me have the damn thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:09 am

Pale had watched her walk away and answer the phone, and then stepped back a bit when she walked back over to them seeming angry. "Ehm...sure...here.." The boy held out the box, wondering what exactly the second favor was. "And the second one...?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:31 am

Sam took the box and glared at all three of them, "Tell me how the fuck you apparently manged not finding out that the infamous Witch of Marigold is imprisoned for alleged murder and then subsequently let out? How the fuck did you not know that I was caught? It was a murder case, one where the murderer was let off scot free. Apparently, my trial was huge, everyone knew about it. So how in fucking Levia's name did you not know about it? I should've been back within days of getting off. I was at least gone for a year! A fucking year!"
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:34 am

"In my defense, I knew you were caught and arrested. I came to spring you...and you were already gone." Not a terrible excuse. Pretty believable. Meta hadn't been in jail for too long.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:39 am

"....And you didn't think to come find me why?" Sam asked, raising an eyebrow. She'd deal with Raisa, then which ever of the boys spoke first. Honestly, she'll probably punt the first guy that speaks. Just saying.....
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:44 am

"Because I didn't know where to look? All that scientist shit you told us was new to me. I knew you were arrested. Then I heard you got loose...and then you were gone." Raisa frowns. "I looked for a bit...but I thought you just...left us.."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:08 am

Sam crossed her arms, "I died. I would never leave you guys by choice."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:10 am

"I didn't know, Sammy..." Raisa actually looked guilty. She had no idea a homicidal witch had killed her cohort.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:35 am

Sam crossed her arms, "Yeah, I know. Seth's a fucking creep. The only reason I trusted him about it was the fact that I'd do anything to get off."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:37 am

"Well...what happened to those kids you said you had, after you...you know. Died...and stuff.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:40 am

Pale stood there for a second looking like he'd just been hit by a truck, before looking at Sam and Raisa talking, playing around with the edge of his shirt. "You know...maybe, just maybe, you should remember the other day when I talked to you about the disappearing thing, because if I do recall correctly, after you did, I felt like absolute shit and didn't pay attention to fucking anything at all. It's not my god damn fault that no one decided to tell me about the fact that something happened to you because I was too fucking busy being upset somewhere. So very sorry for thinking you just up and left on your own accord and not knowing about anything else because I was wondering why you'd just poof like that. Go on, keep yelling, I don't think the rest of the fucking street heard you."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:48 am

Sam punted Greg, because she's Sam and she had to punt someone. She looked at Pale and just stared at him until deciding that he wasn't lying. She smiled happily, "Thank you." Oh. You thought she was going to be mad? Nope. That's exactly what she had been looking for. Granted, the sarcasm wasn't needed, but he was Pale and there couldn't be a thing he said without some kind of sarcasm in it. "I just had to make sure you weren't lying. I mean, for all I know, you could be using me. I don't like being used." She growled, just a little future warning for if they ever found the glass. "In fact, Pale, if you had lied to me, I would've beaten your ass to death and taped your dick to your face." She smiled brightly, "I didn't really ask Raisa doe, so she didn't lie to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:58 am

Pale gave her a thumbs up and then started to walk off, staring at the ground and kicking things like rocks and twigs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 16 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next