Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:50 am

"I stole a doll, hurt one of my best friends, got in a fight with a bitch, didn't trust some of my favorite people in the world. Now I'm going to get food. It's turning better." Sam shrugged, not going into any further detail about how she felt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:52 am

"Correction. We stole a doll, you hurt one of your best friends, got in a fight with a bitch..and didn't trust some of your favori---wait a minute...favorite? Since when did any of us count as favorite people..? Or well, Raisa and Greg and such..? Because in all honesty, I don't think I'm in that. All because of food it's getting better?" Pale tilted his head a tad, watching her carefully and continuing to walk while playing with the thing in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:54 am

"Yes, you and Raisa. Not Greg, though. He just is my punting dummy." Sam smiled then smirked at Pale, "Because of food? Sure. Let's go with that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:56 am

"Ehhhh. Okay. He's everyone's punting dummy." Pale was curious as to what she meant, so he decided to ask...because that's him being retarded. "What do you mean 'Sure. let's go with that.'? What's the real reason then?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:57 am

Sam smirked, "You just figure that out on your own," She teased, sticking out her tongue at him childishly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:00 am

"Okay, that's not fair. I said that to you...or is that the point? JUST TELL ME." He grumbled, mocking her and then huffing.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:01 am

"Are you going to tell me?" Sam asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:03 am

"Only if you tell me first." Pale would say, but she had to first.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:43 pm

"Nope." Sam smirked, "You're the one who started this whole game thing."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:57 am

Luka was kind of chilling out somewhere after finding the glass in a random store. She felt she deserved the rest, since...the clerk was chasing her around the store with a knife and fork. She took back what she said about vessel hunting being boring now.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:44 am

"Noooope. You're telling me first or it's no deal." Pale was still playing with the thing in his hands. Did he know what it was? Nope. Did he care? Nope. Was it fun to play with? Yes.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:58 am

"You started it. You start this too," Sam replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:19 am

"No. Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:19 am

"Nope.~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:20 am

"Okay. What did you want to know?" Pale shrugged, he really wanted to know what she was all...whatever about. I'm too lazy to go find it. GG
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:22 am

"Everything. Evertytime you've given me an indirect answer, I want the reason."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:23 am

"Ah huh. Like when?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:28 am

"Alright. Here's one. Why do you care? You cared enough to try to kill my sister for murdering me. Oh. And here's another one. Some fucking things like me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:55 am

"Uh..okay, can we ditch this idea and go get food now? Eheheh..."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:56 am

Sam smirked and shook her head, "Nah."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:58 am

"Why? Oi. Come on. THIS IS NOT FAIR." Pale groaned to himself and then facepalmed.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:58 am

"You always start things. End something for once."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:59 am

"....o. Gee thanks. Okay...uh...I just do, and...Yes...okay? Now tell me."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:00 am

"What? No, no and no. More explanation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:16 am

"Oh, come on. Do I really have to? I just answered your questions. Jesus."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 18 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next