Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:01 pm

Close, Alex. Ella popped out of the lobby desk with a green fez on. "'Ello!" She smiled brightly, and Sam screamed. "ELLAWHATTHEHELLWHATTHEHELLWHATTHEFUCKINGGODDAMNHELL." Neya snickered at her friends, but had to wonder why Ella had a fez on. She didn't even watch Doctor Who. Kostya did, but he wasn't wearing the fez, he was wearing the bowtie. "We decided that we'd dress up for your birthday!" Ella told her sister, before twirling, showing off her dress. "Kostya took it the wrong way, and decided that I needed the fez more than he did."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:12 pm

"Seems legit." Alex shrugs. The fez and bowtie probably wouldn't be the weirdest things going on that night (oh you have no idea, Alex) so he didn't comment.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:25 pm

"The night hasn't even started! Goddamnit, Ella, why?!" Sam glared at her sister before shoving a gift bag at everyone, "I'll explain that after Ella explains herself," She glared at her sister slightly, wanting to know what the hell was going on with her and why she just decided to do something like that.

"Kostya's going to show me how to be bad. This was my idea on how to be bad, and Kostya said it'd be a failure." Ella paused and frowned, "No one's really scared, you were just surprised..." Ella wailed, "Kostya was right!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:35 pm

"Ella..." Alex tries not to laugh. "...the day you turn bad is the day the entire world is going to just...go to hell. Just sayin'." Anne shrugs nonchalantly. It was true. Imagining a bad Ella not controlled by an evil cat was impossible.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:53 pm

Ella giggled, "It's just for a night.~ Besides, Kostya's not actually bad. He's a good person, aren't you, Kostya?" She bumped shoulders with her friend before looking in the bag, "Ooh! A camera! And funky hipster glasses!" She turned and put the glasses on Kostya, laughing at how he looked, "It completes the outfit, don't fight it."

Sam rolled her eyes at the two before setting in. "Rule one of my birthday: One shall document everything one does with the cameras in the bag. Rule two of my birthday: If One does not wear-dash-use the items in one's bag, they shan't get the prize. Rule three of my birthday: The more crazy shit one has on one's camera, the more points one gets." She grinned, "Yes, I did turn my birthday into a game." She pulled out a crown from her bag, "I'm the judge, and it's my birthday, so you better go with it."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:00 am

"Aw shit." Anne was interested. "...what happens if we don't do anything?" Alex had to be the one to comment about this. Of course he was.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:07 am

"One shall get a gauntlet thrown at oneself!" Sam yelled, now having a half-british accent. "I shall challenge anyone who doesn't go along to a duel and they shall get a large can of whoopass, no matter who they are to me." Cue pointed look to Alex, Neya and Ella.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:09 am

"What happens if we win?" Alex was thinking. He would win this shit if he could help it. He'd probably lose to Sam or Ella or Neya, doe.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:15 am

"Whatever you want, but it has to be within reason and it has to be doable." Sam knew ,that making the prize an iPod wouldn't do shit. At least this way, everyone would give it their all.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:21 am

"Interesting..." Alex was now scheming. He would win this, he swore. "Win what?" Late much, Luka? The witch was just now getting to the lobby. Lazy lil shit.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:50 am

Kyo walks in with the old barber style out fit..With the top hat, vest, dress shirt, dress pants and all.

Kina walks out of the elevator wearing feminin suit top with a skirt and walks up to the group.

Jak..Well he falls from one of the rows up top and falls into one of the banisters somehow rolls down it in a way that he falls flat on his feet infront of everyone like it was supposed to happen. He's just wearing a jacket and regular clothes.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:58 am

Neya reexplained for everyone who was just arriving, while Sam decided to make Kyo, Jak, Kina and Luka's drinks even stronger than what she had been planning.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:01 am

"So what are we doing now? And I think I'm underdressed for this..." Jak says since he looks like he just woke up which he technically did.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:50 am

Ella laughed and skipped over to him before snapping a birthday hat over his head, "There's no dress code. I'm in a dress and a fez, Kostya's The Doctor, Sam's in an oversized sweater and Neya needs to put a cardigan on. We're all just dressed." It'd be awkward if you weren't dressed, so there's that. Kostya just laughed at his friend, giving her a 'really?' expression. Ella stuck her tongue out at him.

"Okay, can we not act like five year olds?" Sam asked as she forced herself not to groan loudly or faceplam. "I'm twenty-one, I'm the last person in the group to be twenty-one. Can we all act like adults here?" Invisible Kina was invisible. Sam then continued with her point by putting in a headband that read 'Happy Birthday!' under the crown.

"Right. We're not supposed to act like five year olds," Neya grinned at her best friend before yelling, "Get your items on and use the cameras, or I shall help Sam punch you in your balls. Now, go do crazy shit. This is Sam's birthday and we're celebrating it as crazy as we can! Who knows the next time we'll be able to do this, after all?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:06 am

"Well actually, we could always-" Anne starts to say, before she's interrupted by Alex elbowing her in the side. Scowling, his twin elbows him back. And vice versa. Somebody please put these two in the corner before a shoving match starts, because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who doesn't want to see Anne beat down her brother. Pretty soon, we're going to watch two twenty-one year olds act like four year olds. What was this about not acting like five year olds?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:24 am

"Yay for being children!" Neya yelled as she watched her younger siblings. Sam had disappeared for a minute before coming back with a tray of glasses.

Sam glared at everyone as she gave each of them a drink, "If one of you doesn't drink this entire thing, I will break your sin vessel myself. Kina, I will burn your books. Jak, I will break Ella's. Kostya, I will break Luka's. Alex, Neya, do I even have to threaten you?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:34 am

Luka blinks. "Hey. Sam. I don't have a sin vessel. Problem?" She smirks at her friend, suddenly and wonderfully unpunishable.

I don't even think the twins heard Sam. The elbowing had escalated to kindergarten shoving at each other now. Thankfully, both of them are too wimpy to do serious harm to each other.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:38 am

"Luka, I can break Kyo's and he can go on a massive rape-y sex parade," Sam got a lot of weird looks from that. She needed to learn how to lower her voice when speaking. "And then Kostya will kill him and go to jail for murder." Nonpunishable Sam's ass. Like I said, Sam's thought of everything. Neya helped, duh, but still. Kostya frowned at this, but didn't say anything. He couldn't go to jail.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:43 am

"So you're willing to start all that just because I didn't drink it? Shit, woman." Luka sighs and drinks what was in the glass anyway. "Please never take over a country."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:49 am

Sam shrugged, nothing was going to ruin this. "Eh. Already done that. Not as fun as you might thing." Kostya chugged the glass and his throat burned, Ella and Neya shared the same experience. "Twins, Tet, Kyo, Kina, Jak. Drink."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:01 am

Everyone drunk up not wanting those consequences to happen.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:26 am

"Thank you.~" Sam smiled, not even looking over at the twins. They'd drink, it wasn't a question. She then motioned to the bags, "Seriously. Use them. And have fun. Seriously, just... Just go. Do whatever crazy things you wish, all in the name of me.~" Someone's stealing Anne's thunder tonight.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:31 am

While Sam was turned around, Anne tried to pour her drink into a plant or something. Alex drank sometimes, but she didn't - ever - and she didn't want to look like the little shit getting choked by one glass. Alex, however, just drank it.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:45 am

"Anne, if I hear one drop of that fine alcohol in that plant, I'll break both the mirrors and the spoon." She looked back at the blonde and smirked, "Yes, I know how to break a spoon. With just my hands, actually. I've been practicing." She now knew how to break every vessel in a quick and easy fashion while still making it look cool.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:18 am

"Words cannot describe how much I hate you right now. Be glad it's your birthday." With that, Anne hesitantly drank the alcohol. She coughed, it burning her throat, and then she calmed down. You're such a horrible influence Sam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next