Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Gear

Gear

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:27 am

"You're lost arent' you?" Gregor says with a facepalm. "Alright. I'll lead the way." He grabs her hand and drags her off to a walk in chapel and walks right past kina and luka without noticing them.

Kina looks over at luka after the two walk by. "Should we follow them? They look like they are dressed up..I think we should stop their plan." She just says since if they are up to some plot it would be a good idea to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:49 am

"Nah. Usually their plans burn themselves out." Luka replies, still looking around. She could care less what Raisa and Greg did. That was their problem, not hers.

"I'm not lost. Only an idiot could get lost. I just...lost my bearings for a moment." Raisa gripes, being pulled along by Gregor.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:07 am

Kina just ignores luka and drags her along since she was curious and she really doesn't want to go alone.

"If you say so dearie. So. Which chapel do you think we should go to?" Gregor says as he points t several on the main strip of Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:13 am

"Why am I letting you drag me...?" Luka gripes, being dragged. "How are you dragging me?"

"I dunno. Just choose one. Merry Christmas." Raisa hun, it's November. Idiot.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 am

"Okay. I guess we will have santa as the minister?" Gregor says going towards the christmas themed one.

"I don't know. And I have no idea. I just am." Kina says as she follows them towards the christmas themed chapel.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:36 am

"Oh Held they're getting married. Kina stop, this is creepy." Luka groans, trying to persuade the younger woman to stop.

"Sure." Raisa shrugs and follows him in. Santaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:57 am

Nuna and Pale appeared at the chapel. Because why the hell not. "My friends!" Pale yelled, looking fairly high.

The goat pushed open a door. A door that lead into iHop.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:03 am

"Oh shit this goat is a genius." Alex was impressed. "You sir, are an awesome goat." Because nothing was cooler than a goat eating pancakes. Tomorrow, he had to show him to the others. He sat down at a table, then. He would totally order this goat some fucking pancakes.

Raisa groans. "Heeeeeere we go..." The white haired woman sighs, looking at her 'friend'.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:06 am

The highly intelligent goat hopped up on the bench across from Alex. He nosed around the table then started chewing on a fork. Because why not.

Nuna waved, "Hi.~"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:18 am

Alex just steals another fork from another table and looks at the goat. "So. Goat. Want a pancake?" This was a fucking awesome goat."

"Hi stranger?" Raisa looked....confused at best.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:23 am

"Nuna, Raisa. Raisa, Nuna. Nuna's my ex's mother. Raisa's one of my minions."
"Pale, shut up. You're being rude." Nuna didn't put up with shit like that.

The goat dropped the fork and started something that sounded a hell of a lot like evil laughter.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:29 am

"I am not a minion, shithead. There's a reason Greg and I quit." Yes, Raisa precisely quit only because she didn't like being referred to as a 'minion'. Her bright red eyes glare at the brown haired man.

"I take that as a yes." So Alex ordered two plates of pancakes from a very confused waiter.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:08 am

"You're totally still my minion," The shithead nodded, and then got smacked in the head by Nuna. At least the grown ass woman didn't put up with the shithead's shit.

The goat didn't do anything. He might be a smart goat, but he was still a goat.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:58 am

"I like this woman." Raisa nods in approval toward Nuna. "I'm not your minion. Greg's not your minion. We're done." She keeps glaring at her former friend. "We've stolen shit just fine without you."

"Here goat. Have a pancake. So he pushes a plate of pancakes toward said goat. God he probably looked so fucking retarded.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:44 pm

"Then why did a probably very drunk Sam leave me a very anger voice message to come to Vegas and yell at you two for stupidly going to the Theater?" The former friend asked with a smirk. Nuna didn't do anything, because what he said was true. Well, that, and her drug dealer said he'd be in Vegas.

Nah, not when the goat started chowing down on said plate of pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:27 pm

"Hell if I know. We didn't need you or her babysitting us. We got out just fine. I mean, we're alive, aren't we?" Nope. She wasn't backing down. And Pale was about to get his ass kicked in a Christmas themed chapel. Embarrassing.

Alex nods in approval and starts eating his own pancakes. That awkward moment when he was less awkward with a goat than he was with the friends he's spent five years now with.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:32 pm

Good. Beat his ass. "You're getting married in a Christmas themed chapel. Do you really think this is a life?"

Goddamn, Alex. That's just sad. Well, good for the goat, but still.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:55 pm

"At least I'm not running around having sex with my ex's mother." Damn Raisa. That was a little low.

Alex didn't give a fuck. This was an awesome goat. He could deal with the sadness.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:02 am

"Better than marrying an idiot for no apparent reason. I didn't even know you two liked each other. Honestly, I thought it was mutual hate between all of us." They're low people. Both of them.

Eh. The goat kinda topped said sadness, didn't he? He was a fucking glorious goat.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:14 am

"He's not an idiot. And it was just a mutual hate for you, to be honest." The one thing Raisa could agree with Sam about: Pale sucked. She was pretty sure Greg agreed too. I mean, he was Pale. It was pretty freaking easy to hate him. As for the liking thing, you go around the world and steal shit with only one person. They kind of grow on you.

The only thing that could make that goat better was if he was a sassy goat.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:18 am

"Really? Because I don't hate myself. I mean, you might, because you're about to become Gregor's wife. Even his name is idiotic, Raisa." Eh. Yeah. He sucked. He didn't care.

Oh, he's totally a sassy goat. He's the best goat ever. He just didn't currently have any reason to be sassy. Trust me, he used to judgemental stare the fuck out of Pale.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:26 am

"Like you have room to talk. Your name is Pale. That's a fucking adjective. And don't worry. I hate you enough for the two of us."

Alex and Goat will become wonderful friends if they run into Pale again. I can tell. This is the start of a beautiful friendship.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:33 am

"Like you have any room to talk?" Pale asked, "You sound like a hot air balloon company, or a my cousin pronouncing raise wrong."

The friendship between Alex and Goat the goat started as soon as he was thrusted into the young man's arms. They were already buddies.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:40 am

"My name's not an adjective. At least my name is a name. So go fuck yourself, or -- excuse me, Sam's mom -- and have a good night." Raisa was done with this argument. She was so done. If Pale said anything else, he was going to get his ass kicked in a Christmas themed chapel by a woman in a dress. And I doubt Pale wants a candy cane shoved up his ass sideways.

Friendshiiiiip. Wait till Sam meets the goat.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:45 am

Sam might not be as pleased with the goat, considering their first meeting is the goat licking her elbow or eating her underwear or both.

Pale shut up, mostly because Nuna was pressing in on the space between his neck and his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next