Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 1:10 am

Temp was in the restaurant area, not eating a ton of food. He still needed to eat, but he got like...reasonable portions of stuff. And he didn't have to worry about a goat eating his share of the food.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 1:17 am

Neya sat down at her own table, ordering the first thing she saw and then closing her eyes again. She just wanted to get over her hangover. Because she was Sam's best friend, she was always the designated driver. She hadn't really ever drank, not as much as she had last night at least. She was still sort of out of it.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 1:23 am

Seeing Neya, Temple raises an eyebrow in interest. That was a familiar face, even if he wasn't familiar to her. He'd seen her with the red haired bitch and the blonde psychopath. There was more than one way to destroy the sin group, he figured, and it probably wouldn't kill him to get some intel first. Because Temp was a smart little black guy. Too smart for his own good. If Sam or Neya didn't end his life, Alex or Tet would, for messing with their sister. He didn't think about this, however. Stopping by the table, he comments, "You don't look too well, miss. Everything okay?" She looked like death warmed over, in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 1:35 am

Neya didn't crack an eye open, but just waved her hand, "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Just a little hang over. Which is probably normal here, now that I think of it."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 1:52 am

Ew. Hangovers. Temple just laughs. "More than likely, yeah. Guess they don't call it Sin City for no reason, right?" He asks, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 1:58 am

Neya had to laugh at that one, "It certainly brings them out. Sins, I mean." She liked her little inside joke there.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 2:01 am

"That's interesting. How does it do that?" Temp was interested. This was a little too easy.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 2:06 am

Neya finally looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. She then played it off lightly, "You know, drugs, alcohol. Everyone does something that stays in Vegas."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 2:10 am

"The entirety of Vegas needs to stay in Vegas." Temple points out, inwardly saying a stream of words a virtue shouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 2:21 am

"Well, there's more than one Vegas." Neya sassed, just because she could.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 12:45 am

"Then they need to stay in all of their respective Vegases."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:00 am

"Nice logic you got there, dude." Neya snorted, because that was such a great comeback, Temple.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 1:50 am

I'm pretty sure Anne and Tet were still in the game room. I forget, but I remember them looking for one.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:36 pm

Neya got up, "Well this has been lovely..." She fled before the food even came to the table. Temp was kind of freaking her out, and she didn't want to have to defend herself or anything with a hangover. Once she got into the elevator, she felt a little better about everything, until she threw up. She stared at it for a minute before being shot into reality when the elevator opened to her floor. She hit the lobby button before hopping out, acting completely innocent as she slid back into her room. She raised an eyebrow as she almost ran straight into Sam, who was carrying the goat, "What are you doing?"
"He started trying to eat my hair. It was the last straw, Neya. The last straw!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:55 pm

Alex was following, pleading for the goat's life. "Sam, he is a goat. He just...thought your hair looked nice?" The blonde had not the slightest idea of what to say, but he's got your back, goat buddy. "We could train him not to eat hair?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 11:39 pm

Neya grabbed the goat, laughing like an evil villain, "I SHALL SAVE THE GOAT." She paused for a second, "I might still be drunk, just so everyone knows."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 11:42 pm

"I figured...but that doesn't matter. Save goat!" Whoop! His sister was on his team! Let's play keep the goat away from Sam, everyone!
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 11:51 pm

Sam put her finger to her lips, "Shhhhhhhhh, hangover."

Neya screamed. Because she was a bitch. Unfortunately, it scared the goat and he jumped out of her arms, off the bed and hid behind Sam. Stupid goat.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 11:56 pm

"Dammit goat, we're trying to save you from Sam. She's not going to hide you from Neya screaming." Alex was trying to get the Goat to come to him, away from screaming blondes and fed up gingers.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:06 am

Sam, distracted by Neya, took off her shoe and threw it at the blonde. She caught it before grinning, "THIS IS GOING IN THE OVEEENNNN!" She ran into the kitchen and wailed, "WHY DON'T WE HAVE AN OVEN?!"
"THIS EXACT REASON!" Sam snapped back.
Ella, from the couch, let out, "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:09 am

Alex just gathers up Goat before he was the next guest in the nonexistant oven. "It's okay Goat, you're safe now." Because this goat was like his brother. Fail.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:35 am

The goat licked him. Brothers for sure. Sam and Neya momentarily paused the oven argument to stare at the two, "Gross."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:39 am

"It's just a goat. It's not like it's rabid or anything." Alex pets the goat to show his brotherhood, because he sure as hell wasn't about to lick a fucking goat. He didn't know what Goat had touched, as awesome as he was.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:59 pm

"Kostya, who'd you get the goat from?"
"Your mother, I told you."
"Does that mean it has a perfectly good chance to have rabies?"
"Fair odds, yeah. Especially because Pale helped raise it. My cousin's an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:42 pm

"It is not...behaving like it has rabies..." Alex was looking at Goat doubtfully. "All he has done is eat...everything." Because that's not rabid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next