Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Boot Topic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

Re_Boot Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re_Boot Topic   Re_Boot Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:58 am

...and here we go once again. You guys seriously don't need this explained, do you?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Re_Boot Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Boot Topic   Re_Boot Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:01 am

I'll post forms later. Probably.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

Re_Boot Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Boot Topic   Re_Boot Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:04 am

Post claim for my various characters.

Name: Luka Chronos
Sin: Being a bitch Not applicable.
Looks: Standing at around 5'8", Luka is a very tall girl, with extremely pale skin. She has long, waist-length pink hair that is straight for the most part. The most notable thing about the girl, besides her..colorful hair, is her constantly bored expression. The witch usually looks more like she's half asleep than she does awake, with her dark blue eyes half closed, and her mouth set into a small frown. Her clothes will vary from day to day, but she's often seen wearing black.
Personality: Apathetic, it takes a lot to actually fluster Luka. She's blunt to a fault, and isn't some stuttering moron. She has a habit of fleeing from her issues instead of facing and dealing with them, and hates painful or awkward situations. Luka's a very intelligent character, and holds some sort of grudging affection for most of the Sin group. Hey, when you work with a certain group of people for hundreds of years, you sort of get used to them being around. She's really good friends with Ella, due to the forest sprite being her apprentice for a few years. Luka likes black tea and octopi, and absolutely hates cats. She can also swing from playful and annoying to moody and reclusive within seconds.
Relations:

Name: Anne Lucifen
Sin: Vanity
Looks: Anne is rather short, standing at around 5'4" with moderately pale skin and shoulder-length light blonde hair. She has pale blue eyes, and usually has a straight posture. Her clothing will vary greatly, but she's usually nicely dressed, and always has a bow in her hair.
Personality: True to her sin, Anne's an arrogant, almost selfish little girl. Even after she finds out who she was, she has no intention of self-correction, or any change from her previous behavior. She'll have small flashes of a more subdued, quiet personality reminiscent of her time in the Held monastery. Small flashes, though. Anne is brutally honest with what she tells you, making no attempt to even make a little white lie to spare someone's feelings. Even though she makes no attempt to correct her sin, the blonde still hates talking about it. Likes sweet foods and horses, and is revolted by octopi.
Relations: Twin sister to Alex, half-sister to Neya

Last edited by Clockworker on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

Re_Boot Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Boot Topic   Re_Boot Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:04 am

Forms....
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Re_Boot Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Boot Topic   Re_Boot Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:43 pm

I really don't wanna do forms, tbh.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

Re_Boot Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Boot Topic   Re_Boot Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:22 pm

*kills self* Yeah, we're good enough. Anywhore, who wants to start?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Re_Boot Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Boot Topic   Re_Boot Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:40 pm

*just looked at skype*

TBH I don't even know where to start.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

Re_Boot Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Boot Topic   Re_Boot Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:03 pm

Luka rolls out shooting the cats. ALL OF THE CATS. Lolno.

Luka was sleeping on a bench instead of going to school. Why was she sleeping on a bench? I don't know, but there probably wasn't a reason anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

Re_Boot Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Boot Topic   Re_Boot Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:44 pm

Kyo is dressed up with his clothes neatly ironed so that he might be able to inpress one of the females of the school. He walks up to the school and looks at the sleeping luka wondering if she is going to go to class or not.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

Re_Boot Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Boot Topic   Re_Boot Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:45 pm

Luka was probably not going to class, and if you woke her up your life would end. Youshould poke her, Kyo. You really should.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

Re_Boot Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Boot Topic   Re_Boot Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:52 pm

Kyo leans over and pokes the sleeping luka in the shoulder to ask her if she is going to school or not.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

Re_Boot Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Boot Topic   Re_Boot Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:55 pm

Opening one eye, Luka gives a death glare toward whoever woke her up. "Can I help you?" She asks, grumbling under her breath. Boy, you done messed up.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Re_Boot Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Boot Topic   Re_Boot Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:12 pm

Ella was screaming as she made her way to school, and only stopped when she saw Luka on her way. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

Re_Boot Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Boot Topic   Re_Boot Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:12 pm

"Elluka, you going to class?" Kyo asks the stranger not realizing he called her Elluka.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

Re_Boot Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Boot Topic   Re_Boot Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:14 pm

"I'm sleeping in, and no." Luka grumbles, glaring at the girly purple haired guy, and then looking toward her best friend. "I don't need to go to school." Except it's legally required, even for you, Luka. If the police catch you, you're in deep shit.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

Re_Boot Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Boot Topic   Re_Boot Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:20 pm

"Well have fun dealing with the truancy board and such." Kyo says as he heads insid the school to go to class.
Back to top Go down
CigaretteJeans

Re_Boot Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Boot Topic   Re_Boot Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:25 pm

Walking in ever so prim and proper, Milky walked with a high strut in the most skimpy and tacky looking forever 21 clothing. She looked like a total whorebag "Well, hello there." she said in her usually /bad/ seductive voice
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

Re_Boot Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Boot Topic   Re_Boot Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:29 pm

"I have no comment for this. Good night." If she had been awake, the pink haired woman would have probably recognized one of her contenders from Project MA. Buuut...she was more focused on recognizing the backs of her eyelids, so that was out of the question unless someone started harassing her into the waking world.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

Re_Boot Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Boot Topic   Re_Boot Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:34 pm

Jak walks out from a bush looking fairly neat except for the few loose sticks sticking out from his hair and clothes. "Well this is the right school." He mutters to himslef as he walks past the bench.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

Re_Boot Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Boot Topic   Re_Boot Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:35 pm

Dammit Jak first borders and now bushes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Re_Boot Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Boot Topic   Re_Boot Topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Boot Topic
Page 1 of 1