Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:52 pm

Neya was now turning it into a game, "What if I said Kyo?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:56 pm

"She would kill you." If Alex didn't, first. He didn't like this game.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:40 am

"I know. Ooh! What about Jak? Would that not be the crackiest of all crack pairings? Like, seriously, I don't think they've even looked at each other. If you asked Sam what color his hair was, she wouldn't know." Neya really liked this game, although it might have something to do with her lack of going on Tumblr lately and her need to go on Tumblr, like, right now. But, then again. She was Neya and Neya only did what Neya wanted to do. So, she was just depriving herself, in all reality. Which was even more strange, because Neya was willingly depriving herself of Tumblr. Underlined to make more emphasis on the word. Also, she really needed some Crack!fanfiction, because her head is waaay to filled with crack pairings right now. Someone make this girl's brain stop. It's like Sherlock Holmes in there, but with Ella's imagination.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:30 am

Alex groans and facepalms. "Neya, are you okay?" His older sister making crack pairings scared him.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:30 pm

"No, probably not." Neya said after a moment of considering what she said. "I might just be suffering from not going on the internet, or it could be something to do with being here and really want to either bomb the place or run away from it. I'm not quite sure."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:10 pm

"Let's bomb it!" Alex seemed all for this idea -- until he thought of something and added, "...but that brings in the issues of selfception again..."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:18 pm

"Would we die if they die? Would they die if we died? The world may never know."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:29 pm

"Either way, we both die. I don't think the order really matters." Alex shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 7:08 pm

"Selfception. Personception? Doppelgangerception? Twinception? Would they be us? Or our doppelganger? Or our evil twin? I've always wanted an evil twin. You can't pull it off. I'm your evil twin. Sometimes. Depends if Anne is born. Then she's your evil twin. I want one too." Neya really wants an evil twin.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:42 pm

"I think I could live without Pollo, I think." Then he does think. "Unless he dies. Then we get back into that whole 'would I die too' train of thought. But if he never existed, I'd be chill with that."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:44 pm

"Well, duh. I'd rather not have some Neya-Anne baby mix running around a graveyard eating people." Neya commented. This conversation doe.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:30 pm

"The thought terrifies me." It really did. The man could deal with his sisters separately, but in the same body? He'd shoot himself first. That'd be scary.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:03 pm

"Well that's Arte. With bloodlust." Neya added that last bit, just because she was such a great sibling.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:06 pm

"...I really hate you sometimes." Nice big sister skills, Neya. Nice.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:19 pm

"I missed all your kid years. I need to scare you sometimes." Because that makes it all okay.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:06 pm

It really doesn't, though. "Don't you trust Lily, Tristan, and Anne to do a good enough job?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:59 pm

"Nah, Lily's method is probably like Sam's, but much more violent towards you. Tristan was probably just like an other older brother's, and Anne's got a little sister way of just barely annoying you, not scaring you. I'm your older sister. I'm supposed to strike fear into your heart." Neya makes total sense, doesn't she?
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:12 am

"...Anne strikes fear into my heart. She has that nasty habit of locking me into small rooms."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 am

"We all do."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:21 am

"Yeahwhat'swiththatanyway?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:43 am

"You and Sam need to bone each other and get it over it. Everyone's sick of this back and forth thing. It's been five fucking years, Alex. Get in her pants already." Neya, this is not something a sister should say. Nor is it something a best friend should say. Well, actually, Sam would probably thank her later if it actually worked, but knowing Alex, that wouldn't be the case.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:55 am

Alex's face turns bright red. Well. Can't say Neya beats around the bush. You really couldn't. "N-neya..." In the meantime, Luka started laughing her ass off.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:05 am

"Anne locked you in the bedroom for a reason, Alex." Neya remained straight-faced. It was truly the hardest thing she's ever had to do in her life. "So I figured you two were kinky and locked you in a bathroom. Still didn't work. What is wrong with you do?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:20 am

"It's just..." Damn, he barely had the guts to ask her out. He's not exactly the bravest guy in this group. Not by a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:37 am

"Oh my god, Alex. You can't fucking ask Sam, a girl you've known for five years, out on a date. BUT! You can ask some french prostitute? Sam told me about the eyesex, you need to make sure you don't have AIDS."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unnamed Re_B Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next