Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:53 pm

"Has it bit anyone?"
"IT BIT MY HAIR, HAVE YOU NOT BEEN PAYING ATTENTION?"
"It doesn't have rabies."
"GODDAMNIT, KOSTYA!"
"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Ella whined from her spot on Kostya's lap. She curled into his chest and covered her ears.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:55 pm

"See? Goat is not rabid." Alex pets his goat again. "I am keeping it. Goat is a badass motherfucking goat." Well, that was straightforward, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:02 am

Sam crossed her arms and sat on her bed, annoyed. Neya snorted, "You're just mad because he's shown more affection to that goat then he has to you in the last seven years." Sam's eyes shot to her best friend's, and she just glared.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:04 am

"Because I can pet a goat without looking weird. If I started petting Sam, I'm pretty sure that'd qualify as creepy." Alex just thought he would bring that up. Dumbass. You had one job, dude. One.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:10 am

Sam looked over at Alex, "Dude, never pet me. I mean it. Never."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:12 am

Alex gestures towards Sam. "See? Sam agrees." Like this totally proved his point. Poor Sam. He's really not bright, is he? I guess Pollo was nicknamed the Stupid Butler for a good reason.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:45 am

"I said affection, not petting," Neya pointed out, as if it totally proved her point.
"I'm leaving," Sam declared, getting up and going into the closet, grabbing some chips out of her suitcase and going into the kitchen. "Yeah, I didn't go far. Shut up."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:23 am

"Close enough?" Alex shrugs, grinning. He frowns toward Neya, totally hearing the comment about him not being very affectionate, and their conversation from the graveyard probably came to mind. Dammit Neya, you're like, the biggest shipper on board here.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:34 am

Of course she is. She wants to be actually related to Sam. And she's into tumblr. She'd be one of those teachers that pair kids together because she thinks that they'd be good together. "Not close at all. I feel bad for Sam if your definition of affection is petting."
"No petting!" Sam called from the kitchen, "I'm not a fucking goat!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:38 am

I thought Neya was one of the ones we banned from teaching? "That's not my definition of affection. Mine is the same as everyone elses'.." Sam just had the shitty luck of being with one of the least affectionate characters in the group. And Alex had the shitty luck of being a spineless wimp.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:01 am

I don't know. I swear, my memory is as bad as an elderly. "Then you are a failure with showing affection." Neya paused, "Then again, so is she."
"Neya!" Sam snapped from the kitchen, making the blonde laugh.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:33 am

"...like you're a failure at minding your own business?" Alex points out, grinning. He wasn't mad, just slightly irritated with his older sister. He knew he was a failure at showing affection. This is not news to him.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:47 pm

Neya raised an eyebrow, "You realize who you're talking to, right? That's literally the worst comeback you could ever say. That's not even a comeback. That's stating what you've known since you first met me. You do remember who ran the grape vine in high school?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:18 pm

"You didn't just run the grape vine. You ran every damn vine that was in that school." Alex grumbles, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:43 am

"And in every place since," Neya added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:30 pm

"That is true." Alex wasn't even going to attempt to argue.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:29 pm

There was no viable argument anyways. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22