Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Gear

Gear

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:43 am

"So flying over the city in a squirrel suit accounts for nothing. Okay then. I'm not sure if I want to remember the entire night." Jak says since due to getting drunk he doesn't fully remember anything and only remembers the squirrel suit due to the fact that was the only piece of the video that wasn't deleted.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 7:58 pm

"What did I say by not even looking at me!?" Sam yelled, mostly because she really didn't care about the apparent Mario cosplay. She wanted an entire night, not two frames that could easily be fake.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:27 am

"Dude. Squirrel suit versus...whatever the fuck you call Ella's night. Ella. What the fuck was that?" Alex looks over at the teal haired girl, confused.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:45 am

Ella frowned, "What? Did I do it wrong?" Ella looked at Sam, "DID I RUIN YOUR BIRTHDAY BY NOT BEING CRAZY ENOUGH? I FOLLOWED THE RULES, THOUGH! WHAT WOULD COLLEGE-LEON DO! I STOOD BY THAT THE ENTIRE NIGHT!"
Sam laughed, "You were amazing, Ella. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:56 am

"No, that was crazy enough." Alex laughs. "I just...damn."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:07 am

Ella looked at Alex with a bright, happy smile, "I did good?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:19 am

Alex nods. "You win."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:20 am

Ella grinned happily, ecstatic that she finally had made her sister proud. At least, she hoped she did. The pigtailed girl looked over at her sister, who just had a silly smile on her face while messing with the goat, poking him left and right. Sam laughed a little bit, and Ella looked around the room, and now she was just glad that she was here with everyone else. Neya burst into the room, looking disheveled but still had a loopy smile on her face. "Hello, everyone.~"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:07 pm

"Found her!" Alex calls unnecessarily. "How was your night, Neya?" Oh God, Alex. Don't ask. Please don't ask Neya about her night, you fucking retard.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 pm

Neya gave her brother a happy smirk and put her hands on his shoulders, "Little brother, you will get to experience a night like mine. One day. When you grow balls." She giggled to herself and fell down on Sam's bed, "I'm just going to curl up here." She closed her yes for a second before they popped open again and she screamed, "Is that a goat!?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 pm

Alex tactfully ignored the first comment. "No. It's a dragon. Get your shit straight Neya and open your yes." He replies, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:20 pm

Neya nodded, "Oh, sorry. My bad. Just fx my brother later. I'm going to curl up here and dream of hot abs that I will never see again." She sighed, depressed before closing her yes and finally getting some sleep. Sam raised a yesbrow at Alex, wondering what that comment was all about, but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:41 pm

"I don't even want to try to understand. I'm kind of scared to." Alex just shakes his head at Sam's expression. And yes I saw the yesbrow you lil shit.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Hehehe. Whaaaaaaaat? Totally innocent over here. Sam mimicked the shaking of her head as she looked at Neya. "Soooo... What now?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:08 pm

Innocent my ass. Lies. All of them. "We can just...die. I like that idea." Alex still felt like shit.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:51 pm

Sam threw a coaster from the coffee table at him, "We're not dying, this hangover isn't that bad."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:26 am

As his luck usually makes it so, Alex was hit in the head by a coaster. "Says you." He grumbles. "You didn't just get hit by a...drink...thing." He had no idea what to call it. He didn't even care enough to think about what it was called.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:28 am

"I just threw it at you, which is why it didn't hit me," Sam pointed out with a small smile. She wasn't going to point out the word failure. She basically assumed that it was an english-to-french fail, which hadn't happened in awhile. She missed them.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:31 am

No, his head was just hurting too much to think about them. But there will be more. No worries. Since Alex was such a wonderful, polite gentleman, he didn't throw the coaster back. Instead, he stuck out his tongue and threw a pillow at her. Pillows hurt less. Usually.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:36 am

Sam, feeling lazy and a bit tired herself, just let the pillow hit her. Then she used the pillow for what it was meant for as she laid down, "Thanks, Alex.~"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:38 am

Alex didn't even try to argue. "No problem." He replies, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:41 am

Really, what was there to argue about? Sam nodded, although it was half-assed. She also mumbled out something, but it came out more like whispered sounds rather than actual words.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:42 am

"What was that?" Alex kind of looks slightly toward Sam, tired.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:04 pm

"I don't even know." Sam laughed out, smiling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:56 am

Neya crawled out of bed, grabbed some clothes and stumbled into the bathroom. Ten minutes later, her face was washed, teeth and hair brushed with a new set of clothes on. She ran her fingers through her short hair before slipping the key card in her ankle boot, due to the fact she had no pockets and wasn't going to put it in her bra and heading down to the restaurant area for actual food, since Sam and the goat had eaten everything they ordered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next