Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random RPing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Who the fuck knows when these happen but here's a page where plots go down:

Sam/Neya/Both lock Luka in a closet.
Dates. For everyone. Everyone gets a date. Except Neya.
Neya is the shipper of ships and gets Jak and Ella together somehow.
Neya and Kostya also probably sets up Tristan with Shka, trying to get the girl to calm the fuck down.
Pale will die.
Neya will end up shoving someone in an oven.
Someone really needs to get a job.
Kostya will get a job at a library. People will probably harass him.
The twins and Neya along with whoever the hell else comes with them visit their aunt and cousins.
I feel like we need to meet Luka's family more.
ALL THE FAMILY TRIPS.~
A road trip somewhere, because we need a road trip.

I feel like these will end up being like little bursts of Re_B fanfics.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:14 pm

So Luka was standing near a closet, pretty much minding her own damn shit. Who knew what she was doing, but it looked pretty innocent and harmless.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Neya then shoved Luka in said closet, and threw a cat in there for good measure. Of course, the closet had a light and a video camera hidden in it, like all the closets Luka could've passed by in whatever place they were currently at. And yes, Neya had been carrying around the cat with her.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:20 pm

"DAMMIT NEYA!" Luka didn't even need to see who the fuck pushed her in the closet. The camera was tip enough of that. Then she saw the cat and that was fucking enough. The pink haired witch slams her fist into the door several times, hoping this like...dislodged the door. Because fuck locks. Fuck logic, too. The cat looked innocent enough, but that didn't make her like it any more.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:23 pm

"DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE SCARED OF CATS?!" Neya shot back at the door, looking at the live feed from the camera, "HUG THE KITTEN, DAMNIT!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:24 pm

Luka kicks the door. "I'M NOT SCARED OF CATS, YOU IDIOT! I JUST FUCKING HATE THEM!" For good measure, she kicks the door again. That cat would die before she hugged it. In fact, that might be its cause of death.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:30 pm

"WELL GET OVER IT! ELLA WANTS TO GET A CAT, BECAUSE SHE'S FEELING DEPRESSED ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO CAT-RINA." Neya screamed back, because apparently now this was in the timeline of Re_B. We kinda already know the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:33 pm

"WELL THEN SHE CAN GET A CAT! I HONESTLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK CONSIDERING I DON'T FUCKING LIVE WITH HER OR ANYTHING!" Was this shouting match between Neya and Luka happening? Yes. Was it happening over a kitten? Yes. The kitten in question started trying to groom itself as the loud person kept shouting. The kitten didn't give a fuck. Luka glares back at the fuckless kitten, then back at the door, before punching it again. Seriously. It's not going to work, Luka. You're going to break your hand if you keep this bullshit up.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:37 pm

Neya sighed, "Ella doesn't want you avoiding going over to her house. I'm leaving you here now, work this shit out. Don't hurt the cat, though, it's Ella's."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:40 pm

"Bitch." Yeah, in her mind, Neya was so dead when she got out of here. Looking around for some kind of escape route or something magical and helpful like that. With a thoughtful glance toward the kitten, she asks, "Okay cat, you're a sneaky little fucker, how would you escape from here?" From goats to cats...why does everyone expect animals to talk back in this rp?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:37 am

The cat didn't even look up from grooming itself, moving it's tail to curl around it. I forgot the gender of the cat. Heh. Oops.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:43 am

Luka gives a harsh glare toward the little cat before standing back to study the room. There was an air vent, but she was saving that plan until last resort. Because with her luck, there'd be something inside the air vent. Like more cats.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:10 am

Or the cat would chase her into the air vent, because the cat wanted to get out of this stupid closet much more than Luka did. That stupid blonde had trapped the cat in a few hours ago.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:11 am

I feel sorry for the cat. Luka doesn't give a fuck about it, but that's awful Neya. "What do you think, you demonic pest? The air vent?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 8:44 pm

The cat looked over at Luka blankly, before going back to grooming itself.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 9:26 pm

That was good enough for Luka. "The air vent it is." And with that, Luka climbs up into the air vent, because fuck making friends with Ella's cat.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:28 pm

Leon busted in a second later. Because he's Leon. "Luka! Is Larry in the vents?" Yeah, Ella named her cat Larry even though I'm pretty sure the cat's a girl. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:33 pm

"No. The cat's just lurking in the corner, I think." Considering Leon was Ella's father, and Luka was pretty damn sure her name wasn't Larry, she was certain he was referring to the cat.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:37 pm

"Then why are you in the vents?" Leon asked, sounding fairly amused as he grabbed the chill cat with ease. "You still scared of cats? I told Ella to get a dog, but she just shook her head and said that no dog could ever be as good as Chubby."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:41 pm

"For the last time, I'm not scared of cats, Leon. I just hate them. There's a difference." Luka sounded annoyed as she crawled back out of the vent and crossed her arms, glaring at the chill little kitty. She had no idea if Leon remembered her specifically, or if he just knew her because she was friends with Ella. That's not a topic to bring up in casual conversation.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 1:39 am

"You would rather climb into a seriously sketchy air vent, then be in a closet with a perfectly nice cat." Leon pointed out with a smirk. Did he remember? Who knows. Ella had gotten her mysteries vibe from someone.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 7:52 pm

"Yes. I would rather be in a seriously sketchy air vent, Leon." Luka grumbled, glaring at the older man. She hated that smirk. That meant he was hiding something. And that he wouldn't tell her.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:26 pm

"That wasn't a question." Leon informed her, his smirk not fading in the least. He pet Larry on the head and started to walk away, only to call over his shoulder, "Also, I'm having dinner with the girls later. You can come, if you want. I'm pretty sure that Kostas...? And Neya are crashing anyways."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:32 pm

"I might." Luka replied, shrugging. She was fighting the urge to kick her best friend's father in the knee. The smirk was getting on her nerves. "If I'm not locked in another damned closet." What the hell was up with the sin group and that horrible 'locking people in rooms to face their problems' bullshit, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:38 pm

"With this group, you might want to watch out for that more." Leon laughed before shooting her a shit-eating grin and disappearing behind the corner.
Neya appeared behind Luka silently before saying, "Don't ask, even I don't know what he knows and what he doesn't."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random RPing
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: