Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Children of Pandora's Box

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 1:38 am

Anya raised an eyebrow, "That's the goat Papa gave Ella's sister as a wedding gift."
"It's not the same goat!" Irina snapped, grabbing Tristan's arm and just leaving.
It's most definitely the same goat. Sam used her magic to de-age her pets.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 1:41 am

"Goats can't live that long, anyway." Now that he thought about it...goats couldn't live that long, right? Nah. This was probably just another goat they named Goat that went after everyone's booze. Duh. That had to be it.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 9:00 pm

Irina laughed, "Of course not, daringly. Especially not with how much booze it drinks." Irina knew that was just a side affect from Sam's long-term use of magic on the poor animal, but she didn't want Tristan to go bat shit on her. She was, in fact, still waiting for the other shoe to drop. One day, she knew that her life would be ruined. Again. By what, however, she was still guessing. Her life was currently too good for it not to be ruined, after all. Knowing her, she'd probably end up doing it herself and blaming Luka, however. Because everything was always Luka's fault, right? Lazy post was not lazy on lazy rp.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 9:15 pm

Tristan shook his head. "Pretty sure booze kills goats." He'd turn it in for animal abuse, but the goat didn't seem to have a problem. Well, a drinking problem, yeah, but still. Not to mention it was kind of an asshole move to turn in your little brother for his goat running around on it's own volition to drink everyone's alcohol. "So, we're not seriously going to the vet for this, right?" Not his goat, not his problem.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 9:20 pm

"Of course not, that thing is practically bionic." When it came to magic, technology and science were the best things to blame it on. "That was only a lie to get rid of Anya. I don't feel like discussing anything with her today. Even if it's her first day back in America after so long." Irina stretched her arms out into the air as she added, "Besides which, your brother and his wife would probably try to end us if we took that goat anywhere but home."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 9:35 pm

"The bionic goat..." Tristan mused, looking at the drunk goat in his arms for a moment, then looking over at his wife. "Eh, if there was actually something wrong with Goat, they probably wouldn't mind. But this fat bastard can handle a couple of beers." Which was true. His brother's goat could drink like a champ.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 12:14 am

"If there was something wrong, Sam would either try to kill me, or make me fix the thing." Irina was used to goats. Her brother actually had a barn just for his goats back in Russia. It was heated better than their house. Hence, why she hated goats. Especially ones of her brother's. "I don't even know if this animal could die." Which, was fair. With how much magic Sam pumped into Goat and Chubby, they were practically immortal.

Anya was not in the middle of bickering. No, she was just glaring with attitude. She leaned forward, and in flawless Russian, said, "Fuck. You." It was not the first time she had spoken those words to him, and it would not be the last time.
Kostya was not in the mindset of that to be said to him, not by his daughter at least. He leaned back in his chair and replied, "Someone told you." He was being obvious, but he wasn't exactly sure what to do. Fifteen years of prep time did nothing.
Anya snorted. That was an understatement. She moved a book and hopped up on his desk, pulling her knees to her chest. "You should have been the one to tell me. But hey, meeting her went so much worse than expected." Anya groaned, "I couldn't stop fighting with her. All my emotions just poured out. That never happens! I'm usually so good! I'm the only heir to the maf-Ha! No! I'm the heir to two mafia gangs, excuse me. I should be able to control myself." She looked at her dad, "What am I supposed to do, daddy?"
Kostya shook his head, "You're growing up, Anya. This is your life. This is your decision. I will not push you towards your mother." He gave her a smile, "But if you do choose to forgive her, know that she will do whatever she can to protect herself from getting hurt again. She'll push you away instead of embracing you. Luka has been through more than you know. She'd rather tell you that she hates you, than risk herself truly love you."
Anya questioned, "Is that what she did to you?"
"No, sweetheart. That's what I did to her." Sort of. He left. He wasn't going to stick around and see her be with Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 12:30 am

"Well, everything can die." Tristan mused, looking doubtfully at Goat. Poor man, he honest to God knows nothing about any of his family. "I don't know if it'd be sad or justice if Goat died from raiding our fridge, though." To be honest, he wasn't Goat's biggest fan, so he wouldn't be very sad. But he'd still kind of feel like an asshole if his food killed his brother's pet.

Luka was doing....Iunno, Luka-shit. She had to get her mind off today somehow, since Ella wasn't letting her drink or anything. So she settled with doing things that she usually did. Iunno.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 12:54 am

Irina just shrugged. She didn't give a shit about the goat. Or how it died.

Ella threw a piece of paper at Luka's head. "Stop being normal. It's freaking me out."

Anya left her dad's office and went to her room.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 1:00 am

So, the two just barge into Sam and Alex's house unannounced. "We brought Goat back! Alex, you're paying me back for the beer!" He called out, not even knowing if his brother was still home. But he was for real about Alex paying him back. That goat literally drank all of the booze.

"What do you want me to do?" Luka glared sullenly at her friend. She wasn't allowed to drink, she wasn't allowed to act normally, she was losing all of her coping mechanisms. She also wasn't allowed to run away and hide. That was forbidden too. Damn it Ella.

Last edited by Waiter on Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : w's are not m's. Whoops. How do.)
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 1:29 am

"Just take some out of the guest stash." Sam said, pointing to the pantry. She had an entire wine cellar full of alcohol in the basement. She could spare the alcohol they kept for everyone else. She glared at Irina though, "Didn't I tell you to stay the hell away?"
Irina rolled her eyes, "I brought back you damn goat, didn't I?"

"Feel." Ella said simply, "Scream, yell, blow something up. Do something that makes you feel better and helps you with the whole Anya thing."

Anya started pacing. She let out a groan of frustration. Then she let herself fall back on the ground, which didn't hurt nearly as much as she thought it would.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 1:37 am

"A'ight." Tristan frowned, still not quite understanding the hatred his in-laws and siblings had for his wife. She was pretty damn normal, about 70% of the time. I mean, there was the cat and all, but Sam and Alex couldn't judge. They had an alcoholic goat. He put Goat down, however.

"How would screaming, yelling, or blowing something up help anything? I'm pretty sure the last one is illegal." Luka argued, frowning. "If Anya wants to talk to me, that'd be great. But she doesn't, so there's no point throwing a tantrum." Not like Luka didn't have time to wait for her daughter to come to terms with the whole thing.

One of the goats outside started freaking the fuck out because its butt set on fire. Thankfully the poor thing had water to douse the butt-fire in, but I'm pretty sure goats should not spontaneously ignite.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 2:22 am

"No, you didn't. My favorite brother in law did." Sam replied, giving Tristan a smile. He stayed out of shit. It was awesome.

"When did illegal things ever stop us?" Ella questioned, shaking her head. "Just because she's mad doesn't make you any less her mother. You have a right to be in her life. You won all of us over, didn't you?"

Anya screamed again, rolling over to push herself up into a standing position. She glared outside her window, wondering what the hell was wrong with the goats.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 2:31 am

Tristan grinned back, not realizing he was the favorite purely because he didn't ask questions.

"Yeah but I didn't exactly give you guys away and tell the others that you were eaten by goats, either." Luka's elaborate ways of getting out of shit just got weirder and weirder with every passing century. "I've also been with you guys longer than I've gotten to know Anya." And depressingly enough, she added mentally, she only had this lifetime to know anything about her daughter. She didn't say this out loud, though. Today was depressing enough, damnit.

The charred goat was sitting with its butt in the water trough, goatscreaming its head off. It wasn't on fire anymore, but it had been on fire. Now let's just hope it didn't cause a stampede.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 2:49 am

Well that wasn't the only reason, but the biggest. "Would you stop sucking up and just give him the damn alcohol?" Irina grumbled, not wanting to stay longer than needed.
"He knows where it is, and we're being civilized. You might want to try it sometime," Sam gave Irina a shit-eating grin, because the cat always pissed her off.

"Luka, I'm the only one who believed the goat thing. And that was only for a few months." Ella pointed out, "You only have a limited time with her, you know? And trust me, you want to know her. She's perfect, Luka. Absolutely perfect."

Anya rolled her eyes, "Calm down you stupid goat." She didn't know how the hell it caught on fire, but it wasn't anymore.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:02 am

"...aaaannnnd I'll be right back." Speaking of the alcohol, Tristan went to go get it, kind of hoping Sam and Irina weren't in some sort of fist fight when he got back.

At this, Luka smiles slightly. Say what you want, but even Luka cared about how her daughter was. "I was pretty sure that was a stupid excuse, but it's the only one I could come up with quickly enough." She pointed out.

The goat kept goat screaming, because like Anya had explained, the goat was a stupid goat.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:22 am

Irina and Sam just glared at each other.

"What about that she was stillborn?" Ella pointed out, raising an eyebrow. It was the most logical way to say a baby was dead.

Anya flipped the goat off, "Shut up." She turned away from it, and flipped on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:24 am

"...and where would I get a stillborn baby from? They don't just disappear." Luka pointed out.

The goat finally shut the frick frack up and glared at Anya. Deep deep down, the goat knew she had something to do with his butt incinerating.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:33 am

"You had the doctors take the baby away because you didn't want to see her?" Ella suggested, "It's not like everyone was in the delivery room with you."

Anya glared at the ceiling and screamed in rage again. Lights flickered downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:37 am

"Damnit why weren't you there fifteen years ago." Luka facepalmed. "Honestly I just said the first thing that came to mind, and Kostya just rolled with it." To be fair, she wasn't the best excuse maker in the best of conditions: coming up for a reason why you had no child right after you had said child after you realized you'd never see said child often again and coming up with something on the spot spelled all kinds of disaster for her.

Anya smash! I'm stunned Kostya hasn't noticed this shit. Flaming goats and flickering lights. Actually, he probably noticed, but didn't feel like dealing with it. Most fathers have to deal with their fifteen year old daughters and high school issues. Not this family. Magic was the issue here, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:50 am

"That's because Kostya had to hide his child from his friends. He couldn't celebrate." Ella pointed out. When the hell did she get smart?

Kostya honestly just thought Irina was fucking with him again. Or Sam. Or Neya forcing Ella to. Burning the goats was new, though.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:53 am

Luka just shrugged. She didn't really feel like talking about what had happened. She made a stupid story up (even she admitted that was a dumbass lie) and it came back to bite her in the ass. There wasn't much more to discuss. Also, I think Ella's always been smart, she just pretended not to be. Or somehow the drugs backfired and made her smart. That's possible.

Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 5:17 am

It was probably a bit of both.

Kostya sent a rain cloud over the person fucking with his goats. Anya started screaming.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 2:42 am

Meanwhile, while Sam was glaring down Irina, Tristan was getting some booze, Luka was being awkward while Ella was being smart, and Kostya was being pissed off at whoever was fucking up his goats, Alex was on the hunt for two people: firstly, Neya, who would totally go along with his plan, and secondly, Tet, who was subject to the aforementioned plan.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:53 am

Neya popped out next to her brother, "Were you looking for me? I got a vibe." Who knows what she had been doing before this, but really, who was brave enough to ask?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of Pandora's Box
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: