Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Children of Pandora's Box

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 5:13 am

Luka was just in a state of shock or something. That morning had escalated into a lot more than flinging staplers at errant nieces.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 5:28 am

Ella just walked in Luka's house. She probably had a key. "Tell me what as happened!"
Ene came around a corner, "Mom?"
Ella glared at her daughter, "Get Dylan and Dani, then leave. Also, how dare you take Anya here."
Ene flinched before high tailing it out of there.
"Luka!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 6:04 pm

"Ella." Luka gives an attempt at a halfass smile at the sight of her best friend, still trying to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 7:01 pm

Ella almost hugged Luka. Almost. Right now, doing anything that could possibly make Luka uncomfortable right now is a very, very bad thing. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 7:42 pm

"So. How's your day been so far?" Luka asked, trying to sound casual after her almost nervous breakdown on the phone. She had this. She'd be okay. Psh.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 10:04 pm

Ella glared, "Great, until my best friend decided to emotionally shutdown after feeling something." She was the mother of Ene now. She had to grow a backbone unless she wanted the world to be taken over by robots instead of old people.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 10:08 pm

"Well, overreacting is stupid. I should have seen it coming." Luka tried to brush the incident off. "If she hadn't been upset, then that would've been too much to hope for."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 11:13 pm

"If she hadn't been upset, your daughter would be a ghoul child." Ella snorted
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 11:15 pm

"Exactly. So there's no point in getting upset. I saw it coming." Luka shrugged. Point or not, though, you idiot, is that you're upset. How did you not see /that/ coming?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 7:07 pm

"Nonsense."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 7:09 pm

"All of the sense." Luka protested, frowning. "I'm not upset." Lies. All of them.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 2:19 am

Ella glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 2:21 am

Luka looked back nonchalantly. Held, she wasn't about to do any of that feelsy heart to heart bullshit that movies always showed.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:49 pm

"Okay, so then you and Anya are fine? Right? You feel nothing because nothing is wrong?" Ella wasn't going to let Luka get away with this, "Your just fine, because your daughter finally knows who you are and accepted you with open arms. That's why she's here right now and your family is no longer based on lies." Ella knew she got the nail in place, but she had to slam it in. "Like Irina's."

Speaking of Irina, she was just walking in when Anya popped up, "REALLY? THAT'S HOW YOU WANNA PLAY IT? AUNT IRINA, I WILL COMPLETELY SNITCH ON YOU TO KOSTYA."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Ouch. Damnit Ella. "No, I feel nothing because everything went exactly like I expected it to." Luka snapped, glaring at her friend. "I'd have to be some kind of naive idiot to expect her to be okay with it, but she doesn't want to talk to me, and I'm not going to pressure her to." That last comment went too far, though. "Don't even, Ella. Don't //even//. I'm still pretty sure Irina drugged Tristan to this very day, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:03 pm

"Well, he's just like Kostya then." Ella shook her head, she didn't care about hurting Luka when she needed to truth the most. "Of course Anya's upset. She just found out her mother wasn't some two-bit-whore who left her on her father's doorstep. She heard how Nuna left Sam and thought: Yeah, that makes sense." Ella regretted introducing the two. "No, she found out her mom is married and normal and probably just assumed without any knowledge of it that you have another kid." Ella grabbed Luka's hands, "Everyone wants to talk to their mother, even when they're mad at her. I've prayed to my mom, and Sam called Nuna when she's upset. Just you wait."

Irina opened her door, "Anya, shut up." Her blackmail was gone. This day sucked.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:07 pm

"Well, she'll talk to me when she wants to, then." Luka shrugged, still glaring at Ella. Low blow. "There's still no point getting upset about it. Hell, I missed her. I missed her growing up, but getting upset about it isn't going to fix it. She'll talk to me whenever she's ready, and she's not right now." She didn't think she was ready for that either, to be honest, but still.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:13 pm

"Luka, she's still growing. She's only fifteen. We still needed our parents then. Even after we got married, Sam and I still go to Leon when we need someone." Lazy post is lazy.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:29 pm

So Tristan was just getting some food like a normal person...when he noticed a goat in his kitchen. Since this is only abnormal in other families, the man just casually gets out his phone. "Sam, your goat's in my kitchen, pretty sure it drank all of the alcohol." Because drunk goat is the best goat, as long as he doesn't get bloated. Because no one in this family knows how to unbloat a goat.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:31 pm

Sam raised an eyebrow, "So bring him back. You know where we live, dearest brother-in-law."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:33 pm

"But the goat creeps me out. //It specifically goes out of its way to drink our booze.//" In Tristan's definition, that was a creepy-ass goat. He gives a nervous glance back towards the barn animal in question.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:35 pm

"You realize who it's owner is, right?" Sam rolled her eyes. Even if he didn't know about the gluttony thing, he knew about the drinking thing.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:41 pm

Tristan took a minute, conceding her point. "I'll be over in a minute." With that, he hung up the phone, and picked up the goat. "Come on, Goat, go drink someone else's stash dry." Because no one looks weird carrying a drunk-ass goat down the side of the road. Psh. Never.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 1:24 am

Anya pointed at Tristan as he walked out the door, "Wat." She could not with this family.
Irina grinned, she actually grinned. She knew she had made a good desision when she married Tristan. She turned to Anya, "As you see, dearest niece, our pet goat is sick." The goat was more like drunk as fuck but whatever, "I have to go with my husband to make sure he's okay."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 1:34 am

"But this isn'-" Tristan shrugged, holding the drunk goat and shutting up. He didn't want to know. He just probably needed to borrow his brother's goat for a little bi- Damnit this family, though. He couldn't even. He didn't want to even. The sad part? His wife was one of the more normal cases. Sure, she was getting rid of their niece by faking that Sam and Alex's goat was theirs, but Sam and Alex had a pet goat. Out of all pets, dogs, cats, horses, ponies, lizards, fucking goldfish...they got a goat from God only knows where. It was a cool goat, sure. But a goat. This wasn't the ghetto part of Mexico, you two, get it together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of Pandora's Box
Page 9 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: