Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Children of Pandora's Box

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:28 pm

Anya turned towards Luka, "So are you." She was not happy when people got involved with her personal life, "My father should have told me who my mother was years ago, for countless reasons, and the fact that it seems everyone knows who my mother is besides me, the one person who should actually know this information, I was born with the right to know who she is." She ran a hand through her hair, "You're both wrong. I'm actually curious why my father would want to come into a town where both of you are."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:31 pm

"Because your father has a lot of friends here." Luka replied simply. "Like Ene's mother, for example." This wasn't a lie. I'm pretty sure Kostya has more of a life to come back here other than simply Irina and Luka.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:53 pm

Anya rolled her eyes, "Aunt Ella didn't want us moving here. She's very upset with my father, and it's been a whole twenty-four hours where she hasn't spoken to him." Ella knew what this would do to Luka, and what it would to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:05 am

"Hmm...I don't know, then. He has his reasons." Luka shrugged, then. "Although Ella not talking for an entire day sounds funny." She must be pissed off at him, if she wasn't talking period. Interesting. Luka glared at Irina once more. "Also, I swear to Held if you don't get out of my house, I will throw a fire extinguisher at you. The kids are allowed in here. You aren't." Not that the kids were invited or anything. It's just all the computer-hacking in the world that Ene could do didn't measure up to the annoyance of having her former sister in law in hearing range.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:10 am

Irina snorted, "Throwing it won't do you any good." She looked at her niece, "If you want to know anything, I will be one hundred percent honest with you." Anya didn't even have to look at her to know that was a lie.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:22 am

"As will I, but she's getting out of my house first. I can't deal with her leering at me like some retarded Jack o lantern." Luka promised, glaring at the cat woman, then looking at her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 2:51 am

Irina glared and started to leave, but only because she wanted to keep this blackmail. "Just remember, Luka. Kostya doesn't like women hanging around his precious daughter. It confuses her. Remember the girl with the green hair?" And poof shadowy disappearance I guess shush
"She reminds me of a cat." Anya thought out loud, "I hate cats."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 2:55 am

"As do I. Cats are stupid, and so is your aunt." Luka pointed out bluntly. Her kid has good sense. A bullshit radar, a mistrust of Irina, and a hatred of cats. Smart girl. "Do you really want to know, though?" Kostya was going to kill her, and she probably wouldn't like the results in the end, but Anya was right, she deserved to know. "....and I promise not to give you the bullshit version that Irina was bound to give you."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:19 am

"My aunt would've told me an octopus was my mother." Anya pointed out because Luka was completely right, Irina was stupid. Anya was quiet for a moment, thinking about this offer. "I... I want to know. But... I don't want some, no offence, random stranger to tell me. I want my dad to realize that I want to know my mother. Levian, I want my mother to find me and tell me. The woman at least owes me that." She looked up at Luka, "Oh, wow, I'm so sorry. I'm usually not like this, I swear. I can't believe I just told you all that."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:21 am

"It's okay." Luka looked awkward, though. Shit. She was mad at her and she hadn't even said anything yet. Of course, she expected that but it was still clearly uncomfortable. "But to be fair, it'd...bethesamething." She mumbled the last part of the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:29 am

Anya tilted her head to the side, confused, "What?" She was completely sure she heard the woman incorrectly, "Sorry, I couldn't understand you." English was her, what, fifth or so language. She was still learning.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:32 am

"I said, me telling you and your mother telling you would be the same thing." Luka repeated, not looking at Anya. Someone was trying their hardest not to vanish and go hide in a corner.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:46 am

Anya stood straight and put on her best poker face, which broke in about two seconds as she crumbled. She leaned against the wall for extra support but stayed silent. There were no words. No good ones, at least. Anya wasn't sure that she could even accept this. After a few minutes, she looked up at Luka. "I'm glad you're happy. I'm glad you have a life, and one that you seem to thrive in. Even though there is no possible reason I can think of that you left my father and I, that you left your newborn baby. Levian, haven't you seen the movies? You're supposed to go after people who you love." She pushed away from the wall, "But I'm not going to run from this. You can, since I can tell when someone wants to leave. I'm not going to be the one to walk away." Anya understood why her father moved them here now, at least. He regretted having to leave in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:53 am

Luka looked like she'd been smacked, or as good as. "I didn't leave. Your father did." She snapped, glaring. "I had a job I had to do here, and I couldn't leave. You think I enjoyed it? Just went on with my life like nothing happened? That's cute." She paused for a moment. "I've always wondered if you were okay. All I've gotten over the years were videos of you growing up that I wasn't able to take part in. A couple of visits disguised and you asking if I was your mother every time." She continued, shaking. "...and that damned aunt of yours making your birth sound like something it wasn't, especially when she caused the problem in the first place." So fifteen years of being quiet about it. The witch had quite a bit to say.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:04 am

Anya was not going to let Luka's take on things corrupt her opinion. "You had a job to do here? You had a job to do with your baby! With me!" Anya ran a hand through her hair, "You got videos. Of course, Dad sent you those. You got to meet me. You knew it was me." Anya screamed, she couldn't help it, "I spent fifteen years wondering who you were! Fifteen years not even knowing if you were alive! You think I could as Dad about you? You think I got pictures?" She shook her head, "My aunt had nothing to do with your choice, because that's what it was. He might have left, but you chose to stay."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:09 am

Luka let's out a derisive laugh. "You have no idea how much your aunt fucked everything up." You'd be about 1,100 years older and none of this would have happened, honestly. "I wanted to tell you. Every single time I saw you, I wanted to tell you." She clarified, the glare breaking down with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:19 am

"But you didn't tell me. You didn't tell me until you had to, because Irina was about to tell me and we both know it's the only reason why you even thought about it." Anya let out a hysteric laugh-cry, "She was going to blackmail you, wasn't she? She's done it to my father before. No wonder you told me. Irina having anything over you is horrible." Anya took a deep breath, "She won, however. She knew that no matter what, she'd win. Because we? We have no relationship. As far as I'm concerned, I still have no mother." Anya would've been happier to find out her mother was dead. She didn't want to know that her mother had gotten over her, gotten married and had another kid.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:31 am

"I figured as much." The witch wasn't even going to pretend that she imagined that going better, because she didn't. "I wasn't scared of the blackmail, it's as I told you before. I was afraid of whatever story Irina could tell you." She explained, shaking her head softly. "I told you because you deserved to know, and if I had been allowed to tell you long ago, I would have. I'm not asking for your forgiveness. I'm asking for you to understand." She turned to leave the room, then. "But if that's how you feel and there's no hope of changing it, then you should probably get Ene and Dani and go." Well, it was fun talking to her while she didn't hate her.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:37 am

"I will never be able to understand, especially because if you had wanted to be apart of my life, my father would've jumped at the chance." Anya rushed past Luka to get out of this house. In fact, she followed Dylan and Ene's lead with leaving out a window. She didn't want to waste time finding the main door. She just wanted out. Ivan the horsedog jumped out after her.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:42 am

The first thing Luka did, honestly, was call Ella. She needed someone to talk to, and her best friend seemed like a good choice for this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:51 am

Emotional growth. Go Luka. "Hello? Did Ene and Dylan break into your house? Casey just came by with Meelo saying the two disappeared with Dani. Do you need me to pick them up?" Ella was not used to Luka's emotional issues. She was used to Ene's illegal issues.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:55 am

"Yes, I don't know, but if you could come over that'd be great. Ene had another little friend with her apart from Dylan and Dani..." She started uncertainly, measuring the benefits of drinking right now, or just disappearing off the face of the earth right now for another hundred years or so. Both looked promising.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 5:06 am

Ella muttered something under her breath that sounded suspiciously like, "Damn it, Kostya," before actually speaking into the phone itself, "I'll be over right away." She pulled the phone away to hang up until she added, "And don't drink." Her thumb hovered over the end call button, "Or hide."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 5:08 am

Dammit. I'm pretty sure Luka would have zero emotional growth that lasted without Ella .
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 5:11 am

Ella's worked hard at getting Luka to a good place. Hence, why she was actually speeding to get to the woman's house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of Pandora's Box
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: