Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:31 am

They're coming to liiiiiiife, Tetso!

Anne starts freaking out as well, and burrows faster away from the source of the disturbance. After hitting her head on the cage, she lets loose a small string of swear words. Quite the lady, aren't we, Anne?
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:33 am

Tetsoya keeps burrowing in a random direction since these animal bins are definitely big enough to hide one person let alone two and still have enough room for them to burrow. He continues to try and get away from the drama and all.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:35 am

I dunno, Tetso. Those bins are huge. At least, how I remember them, they were. Anne climbs up the webbed steel, then hops from the top, because she would rather be out in the open than be eaten by living stuffed animals.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:38 am

Tetsoya scrambles out of the demonic toy bin as fast as he can. As he heads out he heads straight up and not paying attention when he does so he rams straight into anne who is also trying to get out of the stupid thing that seems like it wants to eat them.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:40 am

So Anne was plowed down by some random person. In that moment, she has not the slightest idea who just crashed into her. So she just kind of rolls away, getting ready to beat the crap out of this jerk. Granted she was so tiny...she'd be lucky to beat up someone, but still.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:43 am

Tetsoya kind of just sinks into the stuffed animals when he falls into them so he's out cold somehow and is sinking in stuffed animals. To make matters worse the one who he ran into wants to kill him. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:45 am

Poor guy can't seem to catch a break. Seeing her 'attacker' sinking into the stuffed animals, she just lets him suffer. Stupid jerk. That's what he deserves, being eaten by plushie Hello Kitties and zoo creatures. Hmph. Serves him right.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:46 am

As he is allowed to suffer it appears more like he is going to drown in the stuffed animals than merely sink. Even through the unlikeliness of it he is just unlucky enough for that to happen to himself in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:54 am

Anne just lets him suffer, since she's a horrible person. Death by stuffed animals. Sounded appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:56 am

"Rillianne...." Somehow that escapes from the mouth of the sinking one who is sinking rather slowly. Almost as if all of this is happening in slow motion.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:04 am

That name seemed to irritate Anne even more. Any mention of her full name wasn't welcome. Not only was it an embarrassing and cumbersome name, it just...set her on edge even more. So...she kind of kicked the bin in an attempt to make Tetso sink even more quickly.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:08 am

Tetsoya sinks down to the layer of beanie babies that everyone forgot about and other stuffed animals were placed upon since walmart didn't want to get rid of them since they payed for them to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:09 am

"Oh stand up already, you little wimp." Anne facepalms, seeing the blue haired boy sinking into the depths of the beanie babies.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:21 am

Tetsoya is too busy being ko'd to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:21 am

Well, she had tried to help. There was no way she was climbing down into that death pit to help the scary blue haired boy.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:28 am

Anne's future BF continues to sink.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:30 am

Anne facepalms. "Oh brother..."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:50 am

Clockworker wrote:
"We have a problem. Like...a bad problem. Sam and Alex got into a fight over their usual shit and I can't find Anne. I know where Jak and Tetso are, and Neya and Mira, but we're missing the twins, and Sam's pissed off beyond belief. That's bad. That's really really really bad." Luka was freaking out. To Ella, this probably wasn't new. She might be a bitch to everyone else, but the pink haired witch freaked out quite a bit around Ella.

(Bumpin' this up for Alex.)
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:06 pm

Ella frowned slightly but then shook her head and put the smile back on her face, "Sam and Alex will be fine. No matter what happens between the two, they'll always have each other in their lives. It's been that way since the Original sin, and the twins are never lost for long." Ella said, not worrying about it. It was something that usually happened. They all were melodramatic about things, after all.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:09 pm

"They'll...always have...each other?" Luka sounded dumbstruck for a minute, then she snaps. "Ella, you realize she cut off his freaking head a little while back, right? Willingly." She looks at her friend in disbelief. "Up until the Lucifenian Revolution, they've been close, yes. But that's the first time he's gone against her, and that's bad. That's unusual."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:55 pm

"Sam's gotten over it. She had her revenge. She killed him. It didn't feel better afterwards but.... Julia. She had told me of a small blonde boy that she loved. That was after the Vanity Sin." Ella shot back with a grin, she loved it when she could up one on Luka. Granted, it would most likely be shot down within the next few seconds, but still.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:17 pm

"Y-you realize "Julia" wasn't "Sam"...right? Or "Germaine"." Luka blinks, as if she were confused. "Julia was Irina. The adopted mother of Lemy, indeed, but she was not Germaine. Germaine's soul isn't that...horrible." Granted, none of them were angels, exactly. "She manipulated you, Ella." She thought that much was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:04 am

Ella tilted her head, frowning, "But.... She looked..... Exactly like....... WHAT?!" She screamed, almost in tears. She didn't want to have been friends with someone so evil. She didn't want to have been friends with Luka's most hated sister. Especially when she had thought that they had been close.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:16 am

Luka says nothing for a moment. She knew Julia and Margarita had been close. Which just...made Luka hate her sister even more. Margarita had been looking for a friend, and Julia had used her. It was kind of nasty, in Luka's eyes, for Irina to be inhabiting Germaine's body. The witch hadn't had a problem with the daughter of her old friend, and the fact that her sister, who she hated to an unmeasurable degree, had inhabited the body of the daughter of Leonhart was just...disturbing. Still nightmarish, in her eyes. Ew.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:53 am

Ella was about to burst into tears, "I have to find Sam and Alex and fix this!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next