Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:20 am

"There's that smirk again. Is that a common thing with you or something?" The boy laughed slightly, and then looked over at Alex on the wall. "Uh..dude, you okey over 'dere? You kiiiiind of look a little bit irked...then again, the shaking hasn't started yet, so I assume we're okay..."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:22 am

"I am fine." A grumble came from the blonde, but his patience was wearing thin to anyone that knew him for more than a few minutes. Very thin.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:23 am

"No, it's just comes around when I know you something you don't," Sam said happily then looked at Alex, "Whoa. Hey. Alex. You look like you're about to explode."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:26 am

"I see. Fine, that's why you look like a girl on her period... are you thinking or something? I think I can see smoke coming from your ears...might want to get that checked out, bud." While he was talking, the boy scratched his head, looking at Alex quietly, while trying not to laugh. "Midgets get angry fast..."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:27 am

Sam's eyes widened at the insult and muttered, "And you called me rude.... Hypocrite."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:30 am

There were few things in this world that could piss off Alex. However, if he could make a list, of things that did so, calling him short, and comparing him to a girl were very close to the top. So...that was it for Alex. Without a second thought, he punched Pale in the face. For such a tiny boy, it's been shown over the years he could hit a lot harder than it seemed he could. Now...instead of staying and fighting, he was scared Sam was going to kill him. So...he storms off before said ginger could do so. It wasn't fighting with Pale he was scared of. Trust me. It wasn't that.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:32 am

"ALEX! WHAT THE HELL!?!" Sam screamed then rushed over to Pale, "Are you okay? I am so sorry about him!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:38 am

Pale was about to reply to what Sam had said, before he felt a sharp pain and his head shot back a tiny bit. After the brief shock of being punched was over, he stood there, groaning inwardly to himself, then he realized that Alex had walked off. Although, he was in a bit too much pain to make much of a comment, or reply to what Sam had asked. He was pretty sure his nose was bleeding, but that was about it, so...all he did was use his shirt in an attempt to make it stop.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:41 am

Sam hit his hand away, not wanting to have his shirt ruined, she searched through her bag and then threw tampons at him, "Stick them up your nose. It will help and it won't stain anything. My dad does it all the time when I bitchslap him."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:44 am

Raisa was just...too stunned to speak. Did the midget just punch Pale? Part of her wanted to crack up at the sheer randomness of it, and part of her wanted to hunt down the little runt and flay him for punching her boss in the face. Wait...did she just call him boss? Oh no. No way. Raisa was an independant black woman who don't need no man! Still...she kind of wanted to kill the little brat.

Anne was in class, trying to ignore whatever anger she was feeling. Which...was strange, seeing as she'd had a particularly good day.

Luka had been lurking around the corner, being a ninja. To be honest, she had not intended to spy on that little scene, but she had literally been about to walk down the hallway when Alex flipped shit. One does not simply walk down a hallway when probably the calmest member of the Sin group flipped shit, because that just meant things were going very badly indeed.

Alex was being a little shaking ball of jackass somewhere in the school.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:50 am

Sam was busy working with Pale, trying to help him.

Ella, on the other hand, was absorbing what she had seen. Pale pissed Alex off, and he actually showed a reaction by punching the guy then Sam threw tampons at him. It... It could not get any more of a strange day. She walked after Alex, wanting to check on him.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:51 am

Alex was hiding somewhere. Like...in a locker or something. Because...logic. Sam would never think to look in a locker, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:54 am

"No thanks. I'm okay. Thanks for the offer though." Pale smiled innocently, and by innocently, I mean he basically grinned for a minute...that was, before giving a death glare down the hallway, starting to shake and be pissed off himself.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:00 am

Sam rolled her eyes, knowing that of course he would grin, "Don't dirty your shirt up. Blood doesn't come out well." She paused for a second then added quickly, "And I swear to god if you say 'You would know', I will punt you down this hallway!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:02 am

"Ah huh." Ignoring her comment about the blood not coming out well, he wiped his hand on his shirt, growling to himself about how he wanted to punt the little blond kid down the hallway the next time he saw him. "By the way...you would know."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:04 am

And so, like any normal girl would have done, she leaned in, then kneed him in the balls. "I told you not to say that, Pale." She backed away, out of his reach, quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:10 am

Pale hadn't reacted too much to being punched in the face, no, but being kneed somewhere that shouldn't be kneed was a different story. He growled and took a knee, just sitting like that for a bit. "Really? Reeeeeeally?"
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:11 am

Luka was still kind of standing at the end of the hallway, watching this whole thing go down. Pay no attention to the pink haired bitch. She wasn't there, mmkay?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:17 am

Sam shrugged, "I told you that you shouldn't say that." She smiled innocently, like she hadn't just caused him poor pain. Honestly, she knew he wouldn't care really, not if she had done it. Sam crossed her arms, very pleased with herself.

Ella started calling, "Alllllleeeeeexxxx! Lil' buddddy! Where are you?!"
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:18 am

A grumble came from one of the lockers, sounding like "Not little..." God, Alex, you were probably going to suffer death by pissed Pale and Sam later...and you're still worried about being called short?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:20 am

After he finally was able to stop being in pain, or at least, in one area, that is, he grumbled and just flopped on the floor. Pale covered his face with his arm, even though it was in pain, trying to avoid looking at anyone. He was just...laying there...in the middle of a hallway...in a school...with blood on his shirt...great way to make it seem like you're okay, dood. "Remind me to make a mental note not to say it sometime soon, okay? Okay."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:24 am

"Mmkay." Sam said then poke him with her foot, "Come on, Pale, we both know that you're fine. It's not like it hasn't happened before. I'm sure you've pissed many girls off before." Including her... As Meta..... Many times..... But still. She didn't want to see him curled in a ball in the middle of a nasty school hallway floor which people most likely spit on.

Ella smiled, glad she found him. She walked up to the locker and tilted her head, "Oh no! DID THE LOCKERS GO CRAZY AND POSSESS YOU? I THOUGHT I FIXED THAT! I'M SO SORRY, ALEX!" She started crying. Poor, poor gullible Ella who didn't know how to work her powers.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:28 am

Alex sighs. "The lockers did not possess me, Ella. It is okay." Darn it...he hasn't had time to buy gummy bears or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:31 am

"I'm laaaaaaaazzzzzzzyyyyyyyy. And...it's funny, because I actually do piss a lot of people off. wat" He groaned as he stood up. being the lazy fuck that he was, and huffed. "There, happy?" His face hurt, but otherwise, he was fine. Well...beside plotting to punch Alex later, but...that was a different story for a different time.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:37 am

"BUT YOU'RE TALKING AS ONE!" Yes, Ella. Alex is just magically a locker now. Because fuck logic. Then again.... It could happen..... EC Logic, after all.

Sam nodded and smirked, "See? I told you that you were fine. And I know you piss a lot of people off... So... wat....?" She looked at her three friends and wished they would remember quickly. It was getting weird, being the odd stalker girl who knew everything about them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next