Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:05 pm

Alex was nibbling on the poptart from heaven. "Thanks for the breakfast~" Cheeky little jerk.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:08 pm

Sam grumbled slightly, but Neya just smiled and said, "No problem." But, considering that Sam then thwacked the blonde on the backside of her head, there might be a little bit of a problem.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:11 pm

Oh Jesus. "Sorry Sam." Alex realized who the poptart belonged to, and offered half of it back, where he hadn't been eating it. D'aww. So nice.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Sam shook her head, "I have more, it's okay." Neya stared at her. Sam passed up food.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:19 pm

Alex looked confused as well, for the same reason Neya was. However, he shrugs and goes back to nibbling on the piece of poptart. Anne had fallen asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:24 pm

Neya kept staring at Sam, but the redhead asked, "What?" and glared slightly. Neya held her hands up, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Alex pokes his sister, who just growls slightly and tries to smack him in her sleep. This causes her brother to harass her even more. He knows she had stayed up all night again the night before...but this was just funny.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:46 pm

The two girls in the tree watched. Why? Because apparently there was nothing to do besides watch Alex pester his sister in her sleep. Yeah. Logic. Good job, girls. Your lives are so active.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:50 pm

Alex gets a surprise when his sister punts him in the stomach, then rolls on her side. Meanwhile, the poor boy is kicked a surprising distance back, and lays on the ground with swirly eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fence Rider

Fence Rider

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:57 pm

(Claire: *stumbles in* A-ah! Where is everything again...? @^@
Vince: *steadies her* I don't know, but I have a feeling that something bad is going to0
Jill: *drops down on top of Vince* I'M BAAAAAACK~~~ >8D)
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:59 pm

[Twins: JILL! 8D Luka: You live! *all my characters cling to Addeh's characters*]
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:00 pm

Unfortunately for Alex, both Neya and Sam laughed at other's pain.... And Alex getting punted by his half-asleep sister was amazingly hilarious to them.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:00 pm

Alex just...continues to lie there in pain. Because that hurt. A lot. For someone so shrimpy, Anne got angry when someone woke her up and she didn't want to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:05 pm

ADDEH. YOU LIVE. O-O
Everyone: *Starts duct-taping Addeh to rp*
*Pokes with stick*

The girls kept laughing.... Yeah.... They didn't try to help. No. They just laughed. Nice, guys, real nice.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:08 pm

Alex kind of rolls to his feet and sits back down where he was. He stops messing with his sister, though.
Back to top Go down
Fence Rider

Fence Rider

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:16 pm

(Claire: EEEEP! Dx *flails amidst the clinging
Vince: *just lets them* I feel loved ;u;
Jill: ^w^ Hi everyone~~ *spins* Hope you didn't miss me too much ;P)
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:17 pm

[Luka: We missed you three a lot. T^T]
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:29 pm

Everyone: We all missed you. All of you.))

The laughter died down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:34 pm

(Lurkity lurk lurkinson.~)

(Okay, so what the fuck am I doing here exactly?)
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:36 pm

Roleplaying Pale/Percy/WhateverYouNamedHim......?
Back to top Go down
Fence Rider

Fence Rider

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:37 pm

(Vince: Glad to see we're appreciated
Claire: WE ARE? Hurrah~ :'D *hugs everyone back enthusiastically
Jill: *skipping around happily*)
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:37 pm

Well...until Luka arrived. She smacks Anne in the back of the head to wake her up. A personal favor from her, all wrapped up in a bitchy looking box.

Anne jumps back into the waking world, glaring at Luka. She would punt Alex..but she was slightly scared of kicking the older girl for a reason unknown to her.

[Rping? It's before school in the morning, foo'. Alex's characters and mine are there.]
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:41 pm

Ella: *Clings to Claire and Jill*))

Sam raised an eyebrow, but it was Luka so it was always weird with her. She shrugged and said, "Good morning, Luka." Sam only said that so the pink-haired witch might not take her anger out on her.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:43 pm

[Luka: Oh, I see how it is, bitch. >:I]

"Good morning.~" Oddly enough, it seemed Luka was in a fairly good mood that morning. I'm kind of scared of the reason why, but whatever. She kind of has a smug smirk on her face, leaning against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Fence Rider

Fence Rider

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:46 pm

Dressed in the peppiest prep school-like uniform, Jill merrily skipped through the school towards wherever the hell everyone else was. Being dragged behind her were the unfortunate Claire and a half-conscious Vince, both of whom seemed to be used to Jill's energy. "HELLO WORLD~" Jill sang in a high-pitched voice, doing a little spin before releasing her companions. Vince dropped to the ground snoring, while Claire swiftly hid behind the closest thing she could find: a trash can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next