Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:47 pm

At the sight of her apprentice...Luka was in an even better mood. "Good morning.~" She waits for some form of recognition from the green haired girl, hoping to Eldoh her body-swap had worked correctly or something.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:49 pm

Ella: WHAT? YOU'RE MEAN TO ME! Butyou'restillmybestfriendpleasedon'thateme.)

Sam was slightly creeped out about how nice Luka was being. Okay so... A little more than slightly.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:53 pm

Luka's first reason for her uncharacteristic energy was apparent soon enough. A dog runs by, chasing the red cat she'd dumped water on the other day. Her 'sister' was close behind, mimicking the terrified expression of the cat.
Back to top Go down
Fence Rider

Fence Rider

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:00 pm

Spotting her other friends, Jill grinned brightly and glomped her mentor, Luka. "LUKIEEEEEE~~~" she greeted with a small giggle, squeezing her tight.
Claire glanced over at Vince, who was still passed out on the ground. She just hugged the trash can closer.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:03 pm

Normally, Luka would punch someone in the face if they called her 'Lukie'. However, she knew how Jill was, and knew better than to argue. So...she just dealt with the glomping. "Nice to see you too, Jill." She mutters, trying to detach herself from the hug.

Snickering was heard from the twins, who were amused greatly by this spectacle.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:07 pm

Tetso: My fence riding buddy!!! *Glomps said buddy*)
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:10 pm

o-o Fence riding buddies.....?)
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:13 pm

Tetso: Yup. *Rides fence*)
Back to top Go down
Fence Rider

Fence Rider

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:15 pm

Hugging her one last time, Jill eventually released her friend and beamed at the others, swinging her arms behind her as she did so. "Hi guys~ It's been so long," she greeted much more calmly. Though, calm for Jill was probably the equivalent to a child that was sugar high.
Back to top Go down
Fence Rider

Fence Rider

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:16 pm

Gear wrote:
Tetso: My fence riding buddy!!! *Glomps said buddy*)
Jill: YAAAAAY~ 8D *tosses Tetso a cowboy hat and rides on*
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:18 pm

[Twins: o.o]

Luka inhales deeply, able to breathe again. Despite the fact she had almost been strangled to death by a child with green hair, she was smiling. Not a big grin, but just a smile. She could actually do that. Who knew? Then...something hit her, and she stopped smiling. "Jill, c'mere for a moment, please?"
Back to top Go down
Fence Rider

Fence Rider

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:21 pm

Jill was just grinning like an idiot.
Finally able to muster the courage to break away from the sticking garbage can, Claire proceeded to poke Vince with a stick curiously, wondering if he was going to be okay on the ground like that.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:25 pm

So Luka just kind of pulls Jill a short distance away. "Jill, I'd advise not referencing...eh...before. Some of them know about it, but some of them don't, and I'm not too fond of the idea of telling them." She tries to explain to her apprentice why not to say stuff like that. Afterward, she pulls her friend back, trying to look as non-suspicious as possible.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:27 pm

Tetsoya is riding a fence somwhere almost to the TREE.
Same for everyone else.

Kina: Don't be so lazy!)
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:28 pm

['dat tree. XD]
Back to top Go down
Fence Rider

Fence Rider

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:31 pm

Jill just blinked at Luka, curiosity evident in her gaze. Though she was playing dumb as usual, of course she knew better than to spill the beans. She already had to whack Vince on the head several times to completely clear his head of messed-upness, hence why he was drooling everywhere. But she guessed no one needed to know about that either.
Claire just kind of crouched there, unknowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:33 pm

Sometimes Jill's playing dumb worried Luka a bit, because she sometimes forgot how intelligent Gumilia was, and that this was totally the same person. The serious apprentice turning into a hyper little girl was kind of whiplashy to her. But ah well.
Back to top Go down
Fence Rider

Fence Rider

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:36 pm

Smiling again, Jill whirled to tug on Luka's sleeve, eyes bright with innocence. "Hey, I can eat with you guys at lunch again, right~? It's been a while, so I'd love to catch up and such~!" she asked, her voice rising and falling as if she were attempting to sing.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:43 pm

Tetsoya waves to the group and then stares in confusion at the people he doesn't recognize.
Jak just accepts it and moves on to talk to people.
Kyo is still getting ready for school.
Kina is trying to avoid the bullies by hiding in the trees and attempting to get to school that way.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:43 pm

"Of course, if that's okay with them." She nods at the clustered people under the tree. Anne had fallen back to sleep, and Alex was looking over at Jill, recognizing her.
Back to top Go down
Fence Rider

Fence Rider

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:49 pm

Jill turns to them and makes a little puppy-dog face. "May I?" she asked, keeping her voice level for now.
Claire dragged Vince to the side so he wouldn't get stepped on.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:55 pm

"Sure, why not? Nice to meet you, by the way." Alex smiles at Jill.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:01 am

"May you what?" Tetsoya asks the stranger that looked oddly familiar to him for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Fence Rider

Fence Rider

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:04 am

Taking Alex's hands in hers, Jill nodded eagerly. "Yes, yes, I'm so happy to meet you all! I'm Jillian, by the way. But most people call me Jiiiiiiilll~ OH! and over there are my friends Claire and Vincent!"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:07 am

Tetsoya stands there waiting on a reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next