Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:39 am

Raisa just grumbles, thinking now.

"I am in the locker, Ella. Your sister is not anywhere close, is she?"
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:45 am

Sam looked at Raisa, knowing her thinking face when she saw it. "Oh come on, it's not that hard, is it?!" It hadn't been for her. She was little, and her dad's girlfriend at the time dressed up as a red witch. From that night, she started remembering. It wasn't that hard. Then again, she wasn't totally human, so she remembered quicker.

"No, she's back with Pale and the others."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:48 am

"Yes, it's hard. Think for me?" Raisa looks hopefully toward the red-haired chick.

"Good." Alex grumbles, and peeks his head out of the locker. Someone was going to be pissed when they noticed shoe prints all over their bag lunch...but whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 am

"I agree with her. Think for us, because...lazy is lazy and I like being lazy." Pale grumbled as he looked around, then leaned against a wall for comfort. He was getting tired of standing. "Can I lay down again? It was more comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:56 am

"Um.... How about no? Like.... You're supposed to be badasses and you can't even remember correctly," Sam shook her head as she muttered, "It's shaming Apocalypse."

Ella saw the lunchbag and put the rest of the gummy worms in the locker as a sorry gift.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:00 am

"Eh..." Alex put a dollar in there too, so the poor kid could buy some lunch. "I do not know what happened earlier..."

"Apoca-..." Good girl, Raisa. She seemed to have started remembering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:02 am

Pale listened to Sam talk and huffed, continuing to think about what she'd said earlier, combined with Apocalypse. It was actually helping a bit, but not tons. It was one of those things that you know you've seen, or you know has happened, but you can't name any details or anything spot on about it. It's just...there.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:18 am

Sam looked up, "Well that sparked a match. God, with the others you say sins and they're just like the seagulls in Nemo.... But... It's just: IKNOWIKNOWIKNOW! and not mine but.... Still."

Ella smiled, "Aw. Alex. That's so nice."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:24 am

"Sins...wha...?" Raisa was lost again. "Yeesh. I finally remember, Meta, and then you throw something else at me? This is why we can't have nice things. Slow down when you speak. Boss man is still lost about the first thing." She throws a glance at Pale and snickers.

Luka was curious, and still standing there awkwardly, surprised she was able to just...stand there. Usually, people spotted her right off and shit.

"Meh...I did squash their lunch and all..." Alex was still pissed from earlier, but he wouldn't take it out on some kid's lunch.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:33 am

Ella nodded, "True, true."

Sam smiled, "Raisa!" She hugged her again then said, "Well... If he still hasn't remembered, he'll have to keep waiting.... Luka! Stop lurking! You're being creepy," Sam snapped
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:38 am

"Hrmm....just don't want to get in the way of the family reunion or anything. But I do need to use this hallway too. Not my fault your little midget flipped shit when I was gonna walk by." Unlike Alex, Luka had no hard feelings toward the small group. Mostly because...well...she was embarrassed to say this but...she couldn't remember any of them. Except for that Gregor punk. He was familiar, alright.

Raisa hugs her back, and smirks. "Strange. I remember Mr. Pale to be a lot brighter than this."

"Ah well...we fixed it, right?" A dollar and gummy worms fixed everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:43 am

Pale finally got what was going on and sat there for a second, staring out a window in the hallway, before getting up off the floor and glaring at Raisa. "That's cool. Just call me stupid, great. Wonderful. Great way of saying hi. By the way, here's a very brilliant fucking question for ya', 'Sam'. Why the fuck did you randomly just fucking disappear?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:52 am

Sam paused for a minute, holding herself back from giving him yet another hug. She replied simply, "Well... I got caught and shit, then I had to be the mother to some artificially created god-children so that I wouldn't be hanged for my crimes.... Then I was trying to get the twins away from your fucking psychopath of a brother so that they didn't have a lonely life.... And.... I rested for a moment.... So some fucking insane bitch decided it would be a good idea to kill me and take the twins with her. I... I was on my way back to you when I died, okay?" She smirked slightly, "The girl you defended? That's the one who killed me... So thanks for that."

Ella shrugged, "Okay. So. Stay out of lockers."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:58 am

"But Sam will not think of looking in lockers, though." ...and Alex did not want to be found right now.

"Well damn." Raisa could only offer that.

"I agree with her. Damn." Luka pipes up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:03 am

Pale stood there for a second, before looking down the hallway. "Which way did she go again? She went after the blond kid, right? Which direction though? I couldn't tell, I was too busy being pissed off at the fact that I got punched in the face. You guys can agree all you want, that's cool, but which way did she go? Honestly. Tell me, please.~" After a moment, he smiled innocently enough that he kind of looked like a happy go lucky-school child...which probably wasn't a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:05 am

"I swear to everything that's holy if you go after Ella, I'm going to kill you, sir. And I don't like killing strangers. But she and the green haired girl? Off limits. Ask Sam. I'll do it too." ...and there's Luka actually defending her little forest spirits for once. Don't get used to this, Ella, Jill.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:07 am

Sam walked forward and put a hand on his chest, "Hey. You can be mad all you want, you can hate her for all I care, but please, please don't right now? Not right now..."

Ella nodded, "I have a feeling that she's a little busy right now with her new friends, though."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:08 am

"Ella, I still hate them. I hate him. I do not know too much about the other two, but I hate the bastard with the brown hair."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:09 am

"Not right now? Okay." Pale paused just standing there for a second, before starting to grin. "Now just passed, congratulations." After that, the boy took off running down the hall, just hoping he was going in the right direction. He'd search the whole damn school if he had too, as long as he found what he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:10 am

"Fucking smartass...." Sam muttered before running after him.

Ella nodded, "You can hate him."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:12 am

Alex climbed out of the locker, then. Which...even with his small size, was like climbing out of a clown car. Who knows how he even got in there in the first place. "I do not know why she keeps choosing them over us..." A grumble came from the blonde as he leaned against said lockers.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:14 am

"First friends, I guess?" Ella wondered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:15 am

"Helloooooooo?~" Pale continued running, occasionally looking back to see who was chasing him, and to see if he'd lost whoever it was, but hey...whatever worked right? "Where'd you gooooooo? I just wanna play a gameeeeeeeee!~"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:16 am

Ella looked up, "Game?"

"ELLA! RUN! RUN AWAY! PALE! COME HERE GODDAMNIT!" Sam screamed, trying to catch up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:18 am

As Pale rounded the corner, he saw Ella standing there at the end of the hall and smirked, continuing to run. "OHEY. THERE YOU ARE! COME PLAY WITH ME!" He was grinning as much as possible, kind of looking overly happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next